Cruz gains in Louisiana after loss to Trump

If America wanted Trump, he wouldn't be struggling to seal the deal with the nomination, he wouldn't be going on an all out blitzkrieg on Cruz, and he wouldn't be losing in every single poll

Wasn't louisana the state that had the most email adresses in the Ashley Madison data base?

If America wanted Trump, he wouldn't be struggling to seal the deal with the nomination, he wouldn't be going on an all out blitzkrieg on Cruz, and he wouldn't be losing in every single poll

Trump is not struggling at all...

He is fighting the scum and the cheaters and the lairs....

He wants the truth.....as all Americans and all over the world want.

He is the scum, the cheater, and the liar. He represents everything bad in establishment politicians

This is not right...you see? they are stealing Trump's gains.....it's totally wrong! WRONG!

I hope Trump's people are on top of this!

Ted Cruz Gains in Louisiana After Loss There to Donald Trump

"While Mr. Trump leads in winning primary and caucus elections, and has won more delegates, the Cruz campaign is proving superior at the arcane game of picking the people who will be the actual delegates to the convention, where they will help write the rules and ultimately choose the nominee."

Cruz is as slimy as they come.

He is the scum, the cheater, and the liar. He represents everything bad in establishment politicians
So says the one who says he is losing in every poll...........I just posted 3 states very quickly that he leads in the polls for the primaries.

Nope, just screwing with the establishments pin heads.

Like they've been doing to us for 20+ years.

Trump beats the jerk by 4% and yet the jerk gets more delegates? WTF? I hope Trump sues.

Avaturd on Cruz: He is the scum, the cheater, and the liar. He represents everything bad in establishment politicians.

Thank you for your honest a forthright appraisal.

This is how the game is played. Ron Paul folks did the same thing back in 2012 and got screwed out of the convention by the very same rules now hampering Cruz/Kasich! It is what it is.

Americans are not going to take this steal kindly.

Washington is underestimating the willpower and determination of American patriots.

I've not seen many polls that indicate what you suggest.

The Trump Campaign should have known about this. Louisiana is NOT the only state that does this. If I can remember correctly the Ron Paul folks tried to get enough delegates in 5 states and they were Louisiana,Minnesota,Maine and I can't remember the last two. There will be more things like this.

Seems it does not matter what the American people want but rather it is what the Republican elite want.

This is not right...you see? they are stealing Trump's gains.....it's totally wrong! WRONG!

I hope Trump's people are on top of this!

Ted Cruz Gains in Louisiana After Loss There to Donald Trump

"While Mr. Trump leads in winning primary and caucus elections, and has won more delegates, the Cruz campaign is proving superior at the arcane game of picking the people who will be the actual delegates to the convention, where they will help write the rules and ultimately choose the nominee."

Cruz is as slimy as they come.

Cruz is slimy for knowing the rules.. And yet attacking a candidate with false stories and attacking his wife is perfectly acceptable to you.

Forum List

Back