Cruz guilty of Parkland slaughter

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I dont think there as any doubt of that.
What actions have been taken since the slaighter to ensure it does not happen again ?

What actions have been taken? The shooter was arrested, tried in a court of law, found guilty and sentenced to life in prison.

What other actions are you suggesting? That innocent people should have their rights stripped from them because they might commit a crime in the future?

What actions have been taken since the slaighter to ensure it does not happen again ?

This guy will never hurt anyone again. Sadly, there are still millions more of you out there in the world.

He should have gotten the Death Penalty.

Nothing. The FBI is still grooming shooters.

Well.....the democrat party here doesn't want to stop them. They get far too much mileage for their gun control agenda when these attacks happen. Instead of making sure schools have locked doors, dual door, single point entry and exit, and arming some of the staff.....they block those things. You see......each school shooting is like Christmas morning to the gun control fascists. Each dead child murdered in one of these shootings is a present under their gun control holiday tree....they can use the deaths of these children to push gun control like no other crime. The crime in democrat party controlled cities? The democrats couldn't care less.....they only need enough black Americans to vote democrat every 2 years, other than that, they don't care.

School shootings, as opposed to the crime in democrat party controlled cities, get covered 24/7. Gang crime does not. Why? Because the democrat party policies cause more and more gang crime.

What actually needs to be done?

Schools need single point entry and exit.

They need a call box system linked directly to the police department as opposed to the 911 call center.

They need security cameras at each entrance.

They need dual door access....you can't get into the main building without passing through the two locked doors, which can only be unlocked by the office staff with a buzzer system.

They need to make sure that their school psychiatrists and psychologists are monitoring the students who might be dangerous.

They need to make sure to charge students when they commit crimes, in particular felony level crimes.

They need to arm some of the staff, as this is one of the biggest deterrents to mass public shooters attacking schools.

They should try to have community resource police officers on the campus as much as possible.

And the democrats don't want any of that, because it would actually decrease mass public school shootings...something they do not want...then need these shootings to push gun control.

No shit, F. Lee, especially considering he plead guilty last year...

Well, for starters, it looks like the person who committed the crime is going to spend the rest of his life in prison. I'd call that a good start.

Or, as has been suggested by TNHarley, are you just using dead kids as a political foothold, in which case you can go fuck yourself...

There have been other massacres since then. Surely at least one law has been passed to prevent this happening again ?

Please tell me you're not really this fucking ignorant.

We have laws which make it illegal to drive over 70mph on a freeway. People drive 80mph all the time. It's illegal to cheat on your taxes. People still do it. It's illegal to drive with a BAC over .08, yet people still do it.

Let me ask you: What law do you believe would've kept this tragedy from happening?

"Compassionate" Liberals crying because a jury didn't sentence a mentally disturbed teenager to death.

Forum List

Back