Cruz May Have Just Shit-Canned His Career

defeated.png

Well he took a beating in the primaries from The Donald.

Maybe he should have refrained from speaking at all then ?!

Well he took a beating in the primaries from The Donald.

Maybe he should have refrained from speaking at all then ?!

And miss this chance to mug for the cameras?! Not a chance. He is laying the groundwork for a 2020 run if Trump loses.

what did he do
He stuck to his values instead of endorsing this Liberal in Republican clothing. Everyone riding the Trump train is butthurt.

No. There is only ONE road to victory at this point and that's with Trump.
I'm not disagreeing, and I do wish he had endorsed Trump, but sometimes values and dignity are more important. I'm not saying I agree with his actions, just that I understand them.

what did he do
He stuck to his values instead of endorsing this Liberal in Republican clothing. Everyone riding the Trump train is butthurt.

I'm not disagreeing, and I do wish he had endorsed Trump, but sometimes values and dignity are more important. I'm not saying I agree with his actions, just that I understand them.

Wrong again. With a Hillary win, you can kiss this country bye bye.

Cruz made the best political move he could. If Trump wins, he's fucked, but he'd be fucked in that case whether he endorsed Trump or not.
If Trump loses, Cruz is now at the top of the 'I told you so' heap.

what did he do

I never said the opposite. I don't think you're reading my posts.

what did he do

I never said the opposite. I don't think you're reading my posts.

I read your post. What I'm saying is that your values better include saving our country otherwise your values don't mean a damned thing.

Forum List

Back