Cruz May Have Just Shit-Canned His Career

what did he do
He stuck to his values instead of endorsing this Liberal in Republican clothing. Everyone riding the Trump train is butthurt.

I am on no train, but considering the potential destruction of the United States as a republic should Clinton win in November, we really don't need Cruz on stage whining about his particular moral dilemmas.

I hope the man has at least the decency to disappear until after the election.

Cruz made the best political move he could. If Trump wins, he's fucked, but he'd be fucked in that case whether he endorsed Trump or not.
If Trump loses, Cruz is now at the top of the 'I told you so' heap.

If Trump loses, it will be partly the fault of guys like Cruz.

He stuck to his values instead of endorsing this Liberal in Republican clothing. Everyone riding the Trump train is butthurt.

No. There is only ONE road to victory at this point and that's with Trump.
I'm not disagreeing, and I do wish he had endorsed Trump, but sometimes values and dignity are more important. I'm not saying I agree with his actions, just that I understand them.

Wrong again. With a Hillary win, you can kiss this country bye bye.
I never said the opposite. I don't think you're reading my posts.

I read your post. What I'm saying is that your values better include saving our country otherwise your values don't mean a damned thing.
Probably, but at least he's no sellout. It's more than what all the 'Republicans' endorsing Hillary can say.

I'm not disagreeing, and I do wish he had endorsed Trump, but sometimes values and dignity are more important. I'm not saying I agree with his actions, just that I understand them.

I read your post. What I'm saying is that your values better include saving our country otherwise your values don't mean a damned thing.
Probably, but at least he's no sellout. It's more than what all the 'Republicans' endorsing Hillary can say.

There are no Republicans endorsing Hillary.

No, but there are people endorsing Hillary that claim to be Republican.

No, but there are people endorsing Hillary that claim to be Republican.

Of course. Standard MO.

There is far far more at stake in this election than hurt egos or broken pride. This election could very well spell the end of our Republic. We are teetering on the brink as it is. With Hillary's Supreme Court appointees alone, this country won't resemble anything like what the Founders intended.

giphy.gif

I watched his speech and I said to myself "way to go Ted, you did the right thing" but I was wrong. Later in the speech I heard chanting with the word Trump in it but I couldn't make it out. When Cruz was finishing up there seemed to be chaos in the audience that drowned him out and I wondered what the hell was going on until I realized that they were chanting "endorse Trump" and the vindictive petty bastard wouldn't do it. I doubt seriously if he will ever get the nod from the RNC again. I look for him to switch parties and I say "good riddance".

There is far far more at stake in this election than hurt egos or broken pride. This election could very well spell the end of our Republic. We are teetering on the brink as it is. With Hillary's Supreme Court appointees alone, this country won't resemble anything like what the Founders intended.
It doesn't now since the slaves were freed and corporations are now considered individuals...

Of course he's a sellout! He sold out to his pride. He sold out our country. And I was NEVER a Trumpbot or on any Trump train. In fact I didn't like him and voted for Cruz in the primary. But I assure you, Cruz will never get another vote from me.

But he is now a liar, he signed a pledge to endorse the winner of the Republican primaries.

Cruz exhibited such terrible judgement, I doubt he'll ever come back from it.

what did he do

Nothing, just more of the Trumpbots doing their best to ensure Trump loses this election by being total dickheads.

Doesn't even make sense.

Oh you are absolutely right... doesn't make a lick of sense. It's just as stupid as the #nevertrump people vowing to not vote for Trump over Hillary Clinton... .makes no sense at all.

Why can't Trump supporters bury the hatchet and try to unify the party? What is it that keeps them digging at Cruz, insisting on insulting him and his supporters in the most despicable ways, as if they are Hillary voters? Are they totally oblivious to the mathematics? Are they just stuck in primary mode and think they are still campaigning to win the nomination from Cruz? Can they not comprehend that this is probably one of the easiest sells in political history and all they really need to do is be cordial and welcoming?

I mean... this is like if you are in high school and you want to ask a girl to the prom... going up to her and slapping the shit out of her and saying... Bitch, you need to wise up and go with ME! Do you believe that's going to be a winning strategy or probably not? :dunno:

Of course he's a sellout! He sold out to his pride. He sold out our country. And I was NEVER a Trumpbot or on any Trump train. In fact I didn't like him and voted for Cruz in the primary. But I assure you, Cruz will never get another vote from me.
He's no sellout. If he was, he'd have endorsed Trump, who probably embodies none of his values.

Forum List

Back