Cruz predicts a GOP House will impeach Biden 'whether it's justified or not'

That relies on Biden not assuming room temperature by succumbing from natural causes.

Not a given -

“If conservatives become convinced that they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism, they will abandon democracy”
Republicans tend to follow what the progs do. Progs get lower competing with themselves for the honor. And Repubs than tag along. Impeachment is now part of our American federal political scene. It would be a disappointment if they did not impeach. And the committees. The same treatment. Just to watch a speaker take Biden's program at the SOTU and put in a trash can put some lighter fluid on it and torch it would be a 4 star production. After all, Nancy already set the bar.

What he has done with our borders should be justification for his impeachment.
What Harris did with paying for the bail of thugs and rioters in 2020 should be justification for the same.

Easily half a dozen legitimate reasons.

I'm not quite sure what you want here but I'll give it a try.

I'm not a conservative and I don't agree totally with it being 'lawlessness', but I do believe Biden will be impeached and likely removed from office if the GOP has the numbers to do so.

Otherwise, the important point if that Americans should be fearing this sort of revenge politics. The rest of the world is watching and is going to react accordingly to the dysfunction in America's government. China is capitalizing on it and will even more as they get the opportunity to prove they rise above the nonsense.

No President will ever be Impeached and Removed.
The math will never work.

Dummy Cruz said he'll impeach Biden with no justification. How exactly is that going to gain independent voters? It's a complete turn-off and will most likely send voters the other wayl.

Dummy Cruz said he'll impeach Biden with no justification. How exactly is that going to gain independent voters? It's a complete turn-off and will most likely send voters the other wayl.
Cruz is a Senator. He will impeach no one. He does not have that power.

First off -

Not what he said.

Go back to school - The House Impeaches, Cruz is a Senator.

What's your response to "whether its justified or not?"
To answer your question, that would be both foolish and counterproductive.

If Cruz didn't see how shallow Schiff and Pelosi looked during the two Trump impeachments, he's totally blind (ed by partisanship).

Biden destroyed the equipment left behind so that no one could use it you old fool.

You're regurgitating FOX News lies and bullshit. "Dementia Joe" is sharper on his worst day than Donald Trump has ever been on his best day. But here you are repeating the same propaganda and bullshit being promoted by the billionaires who are getting rich off the chaos and outrage they've promoted.

You nation in on a knife edge from this pandemic. Democracy is endangered. Millions of people are leaving their dead end jobs and all of society is upended. This isn't happening ANYWHERE else in the world. People are snapping and becoming violent on airplanes in other countries. People aren't refusing vaccinations in other first world countries, nor are they quitting their jobs in large numbers. We're not facing any of the economic upheaval that you're going through, or the crime and violence.

The pandemic has exposed just how dysfunctional your economy had become. With one of the highest rates of poverty in the First World, and a tax structure whereby Middle Class taxpayers and small corporations are being fleeced into subsidizing tax breaks for billionaires and social benefits to their underpaid workers.

80% of the wealth of the nation is flowing to the top 10% and that is not sustainable in any model. This is an end to it. Whether the USA returns to an economy in which EVERYONE truly does have opportunity, or you devolve into a fascist, white ruled authoritarian dictatorship wherein the oligarchs keep workers in poverty through forced work for little to no money.

Dementia didn't destroy one SUV. Where do you come up with these lies at. Tell us, how did the Taliban have a parade in Afghanistan with our arms if they were destroyed?

People are not leaving their jobs any longer because they had to go back to work when the government money stopped. Companies had to compete for workers with the government leading us to inflation we haven't seen in 30 years because of the commies.

Poverty? Our poor probably live better than you do. Enough food stamps to weigh 300 lbs, free housing in the suburbs by the government, and most poor have all the amenities that working people have like big screen televisions, microwave ovens, washers and dryers, cell phones. You name it and our so-called poor have it.

Who is being forced to work, especially for low wages? Unlike your commie country, here you have a choice on how much you make. But you're not going to make decent money making french fries. If you want to make money, learn a trade. My former industry is looking for thousands of drivers they can't find. My fathers industry (construction) is also hurting for people that want a new career.

Our money goes to the top by the choice of the people, not government. Nearly every American will be sending their money to the top this week, and likely several times this week. They will buy gasoline for their car, pay their cable or internet bill, pay for their cell phone plan, stop at a fast food restaurant like McDonald's, buy an app for their phone or computer. But one way or another, it's our choice as to where we send our money. If people don't want the rich to have their money, all they have to do is quit using their services and products. The Amish and Quakers don't send any money to the rich. But then again, they are burning wood to stay warm during these winter months.

First off -

Not what he said.

Go back to school - The House Impeaches, Cruz is a Senator.
You dumb piece of shit....from the third paragraph and I quote:
""I do think there's a chance of [impeachment] … whether it's justified or not,""

As far as the House impeaching that is a big IF. Cruz isnt helping himself by saying the quiet part out loud. It's a turnoff to undecided and independent voters.

The response is turnabout is fair play. Now you get to see what it’s like to fuck with a President just cause your baby feelings wanna.

I supposed we'd fully come to understand just how partisan and useless our federal government has become.

And we want to put them in charge of health care. :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

No President will ever be Impeached and Removed.
The math will never work.
I understand the math you suggest, but hasn't one president already been impeached and removed?
These are extreme times that could lead to the breaking down of the US system of government, that could enable the R party enough to remove a president. That being according to the current rules or even by departing from the rules.

The Republican party is indeed embarking on a program of destroying democracy and bringing in fascist rule by selected politicians. It's just a question of how serious and powerful they can become now.

Dangerous or exaggerated danger? I can at least say that it's becoming scary from an outsider's POV!

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You dumb piece of shit....from the third paragraph and I quote:
""I do think there's a chance of [impeachment] … whether it's justified or not,""

As far as the House impeaching that is a big IF. Cruz isnt helping himself by saying the quiet part out loud. It's a turnoff to undecided and independent voters.

Did you even go to school?

Forum List

Back