Cruz predicts a GOP House will impeach Biden 'whether it's justified or not'

I understand the math you suggest, but hasn't one president already been impeached and removed?
These are extreme times that could lead to the breaking down of the US system of government, that could enable the R party enough to remove a president. That being according to the current rules or even by departing from the rules.

The Republican party is indeed embarking on a program of destroying democracy and bringing in fascist rule by selected politicians. It's just a question of how serious and powerful they can become now.

Dangerous or exaggerated danger? I can at least say that it's becoming scary from an outsider's POV!

No.
No President has been removed through impeachment.

I supposed we'd fully come to understand just how partisan and useless our federal government has become.

And we want to put them in charge of health care. :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:
They already are dummy. It's called medicare and medicaid. And yes, I'd like to have at a minimum what other 1st world countries have. It's fuck ups like you that continually prevent that though.

I understand the math you suggest, but hasn't one president already been impeached and removed?
These are extreme times that could lead to the breaking down of the US system of government, that could enable the R party enough to remove a president. That being according to the current rules or even by departing from the rules.

The Republican party is indeed embarking on a program of destroying democracy and bringing in fascist rule by selected politicians. It's just a question of how serious and powerful they can become now.

Dangerous or exaggerated danger? I can at least say that it's becoming scary from an outsider's POV!

The Republican party is indeed embarking on a program of destroying democracy and bringing in fascist rule by selected politicians.

Can you explain how you see that?

Do the Republicans and other assorted self-professed Conservatives on USMB agree w/this lawlessness?

Why/why not?
Payback's a bitch. What can I say?

I don't think they should impeach Biden, for what it's worth. I don't think they should have impeached Trump or Bill Clinton.

Both parties have made a mockery of the process.

They already are dummy. It's called medicare and medicaid. And yes, I'd like to have at a minimum what other 1st world countries have. It's fuck ups like you that continually prevent that though.

Why not just move to one of those countries?

It would be a smarter play to impeach Harris first, for her abject failure to secure the border after she was tasked with that job publicly. That would open up the entire fiasco to the public. To include where all the illegals were shipped on midnight flights, and how illegals and Biden's administration perpetrated the biggest super spreader event in history.

I'm not rich and I got a tax cut. If you worked you probably would have too.

Here is an example of how STUPID trump supporters are. His ass got a temporary cut and doesn't understand his cut will end soon. Meanwhile the very rich and corporations get permanent tax cuts.

No.
No President has been removed through impeachment.
Thanks. I mistook the sham process for the real thing.
or
A president resigning before the inevitable.
or
An assassination taking the place of what is nearly impossible.

It would be a smarter play to impeach Harris first, for her abject failure to secure the border after she was tasked with that job publicly. That would open up the entire fiasco to the public. To include where all the illegals were shipped on midnight flights, and how illegals and Biden's administration perpetrated the biggest super spreader event in history.
Trump never secured the border. There won't be any impeachment.

You reap what you sow.
That's why trump was impeached. You guys are going to reap a burning nation and a bunch of beat up right wingers if you try this bs. Trump legitimately violated the constitution. Understand that and quit talking stupid.

Last edited:
Brandon is Dementia goof. That's what the crowd was yelling "F Biden!"
There is no dementia or Brandon. Understand? Just because you retarded bastards believe shit you make up doesn't turn it real.

The Republican party is indeed embarking on a program of destroying democracy and bringing in fascist rule by selected politicians.

Can you explain how you see that?
First of all understand that that is the method used in history that has enabled fascism. With some variations on how the overthrowing of democracy is achieved.
Trump's false claim of the election being stolen, exactly fits the definition of the method to enable fascism.

The only point that is debatable is in the question of his claim being genuine or false.

Why not just move to one of those countries?
Why would I want you to allow you to fuck up America further? But to answer your question more directly is I shouldnt have to move to another country to get what every other 1st world country has. It's people like you that insist on making America worse. So I'll stay here and prevent you animals from doing so.

If you aren’t making money in this economy then you’re a dickwad that shouldn’t be voting. Everything is trending up and transportation rates are already moderating. Inflation will be old news by late spring early summer and you’ll be back to screaming about Hunter Biden. :laughing0301:

That all depends on how much of the pork bill they can pass. If they pass it in it's original form, the CBO scored it at 5 trillion dollars meaning that 3 trillion of that would go to our national debt. You can't print funny money with no consequences.

Forum List

Back