Cruz predicts a GOP House will impeach Biden 'whether it's justified or not'

Do you bother to read your own links? It says right in there that Dementia left all that military weaponry in Afghanistan and the Taliban of course took it. Word games like "gift" and mostly the article talks about taking away guns from Americans. But that doesn't change the fact that the Taliban have 83 billion dollars of our military equipment because of that incompetent idiot you elected.

Try reading your own posts sometime.
I read it dumb ass. 83 million for 20 years. The money went to Afghan Security Forces. When Trump made the deal with the Taliban without the government, the security forces quit. Trump is why they have any weapons.

Trump was impeached with impeccable evidence.

The disaster was trump. Stop lying to yourself.
where and who was the so called whistle blower that was the main witness for the 1st impeachment ? after that political debacle the dems proved they cant be trusted when it comes to impeachable offences .

You will get 5 put in you before you die. There will be no impeachments of Joe Biden. You guys are counting your chickens but there is going to be prime time coverage of the 1-6 hearings and when that is done you republicans can kiss your asses goodbye. You are the commie son. That's why you're hear supporting a man who tried to end our democracy.

How did he try to end our democracy? Not that we have a democracy, we have a Republic.

I know what I'm capable of, if somebody can draw faster than me, let them try.

Yes, Dementia is going to get impeached, in fact I have the popcorn ready right here. Looking forward to your response too.

Screaming .jpeg

I think it's a horrible idea but I wouldn't be surprised if they did as it's the logical result of turning impeachment into a partisan tool that can be used to hurt the opposing party in the Executive. "They started it" isn't a good reason to do anything but Im not sure what the Democrats thought was going to happen when they brought charges twice against Trump basically because they didn't like him. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they impeached him 3 times just as a fuck you. I can already hear someone saying "Biden will be impeached 3 times forever"
Trump violated the law.

How did he try to end our democracy? Not that we have a democracy, we have a Republic.

I know what I'm capable of, if somebody can draw faster than me, let them try.

Yes, Dementia is going to get impeached, in fact I have the popcorn ready right here. Looking forward to your response too.

View attachment 583815

Ray, this ain't the quick and the dead.

Don't play semantics ray. You know what trump tried to do.

What are you going to do if republicans don't get the majority?

And what are the republicans going to use for high crimes and misdemeanors?

You can't just make up articles of impeachment with no evidence.

Last edited:
Yeah because trump fucked over the government by making a deal with the taliban.

No, Trump made no deal with the Taliban. But even if he did, Trump was out of office for 9 months before Dementia decided to pull out. Even his own ass kissing generals told him not to do it.

You don't post evidence. You post right wing bullshit.

The news sources you use are not credible.

I know what's going on. You don't

That's why your dumb ass is here thinking republicans can impeach Biden. 81 million people voted for him, and if republicans try this shit, you best not tell anybody you are a republican.

Because you will get hurt.
listen to the leftist threaten people because of their political views .

Didn’t agree with it when the Democrats did it don’t agree with it Republicans retake the house. This is what happens when you use impeachment for partisan political purposes anyone who didn’t know that if given the chance the Republicans would pay the Democrats back for their impeachment is either dumb, naive or both.

You don't post evidence. You post right wing bullshit.

The news sources you use are not credible.

I know what's going on. You don't

That's why your dumb ass is here thinking republicans can impeach Biden. 81 million people voted for him, and if republicans try this shit, you best not tell anybody you are a republican.

Because you will get hurt.
we already know that republicans have been attacked and assaulted by leftists .

Do the Republicans and other assorted self-professed Conservatives on USMB agree w/this lawlessness?

Why/why not?

We didn't want these rules...you shitheads created them....you impeached Trump twice on made up charges, so if you want this to stop, you have to stop it.......

Besides, biden's corruption and his connections to every foreign government with a check is well known....rounding up his son will lead to a lot of criminals going to jail too.

You can't make me shut up can you? You are just a powerless ineffective infant kicking the slats in his crib.

2 million people swarming into this country in one year is an invasion. Shoot the bastards on sight.
Lol! Old woman, don't try talking shit. You can't whip nobodys ass.

There was no invasion.

Didn’t agree with it when the Democrats did it don’t agree with it Republicans retake the house. This is what happens when you use impeachment for partisan political purposes anyone who didn’t know that if given the chance the Republicans would pay the Democrats back for their impeachment is either dumb, naive or both.
trump broke the law. That's why he was impeacvhed.

Do the Republicans and other assorted self-professed Conservatives on USMB agree w/this lawlessness?

Why/why not?

He's just following current Democratic policy with regards to impeachment.

Good for the goose, good for the gander.

Progressives: Lions when using shit politics on others, but mewling kittens when the same tactics are used on them.

Forum List

Back