Cruz predicts a GOP House will impeach Biden 'whether it's justified or not'

I get it.
If a company you hired hires a foreign national to provide illegal foreign help,
you're in the clear, as long as you didn't tell them to hire the foreigner.
Thanks for clarifying the number of cutouts needed to make illegal acts okay.
Thanks for admitting you made it up when you insinuated Hillary hired them "TO" hire a foreign national.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks for admitting you made it up when you insinuated Hillary hired them "TO" hire a foreign national.
thumbsup.gif

Right, I can benefit from the illegal act of an employee (contractor) as long as I
didn't tell the employee (contractor) to commit the illegal act. Thanks.

So Trump could have hired Fusion GPS to ask them.
No, Trump couldn't hire Fusion GPS to ask them the same way Hillary could not hire Fusion GPS to hire a foreign national.

It's sad to see you're not able to stop lying about this.

So their belief makes Trump somehow liable?
No idiot, Trump's refusal to put out a statement to condemn the attack and tell his impressionable tools to stop the lawless madness is what makes him liable.

Last edited:
Trump violated the constitution. You guys are talking about impeaching Biden if you get the majority. If he has committed impeachable offenses, then tell your leaders to bring them up right now.

Trump didn't do anything of the sort. It was a political show, more so the 2nd time around.

Who is allowed to ask the Ukrainians to investigate Biden's corruption?

I'd ask you to stop playing stupid, but by now I know it's no act.

If Trump really had evidence Biden did something illegal then the proper way for PUTUS to handle that is to submit to DOJ a criminal complaint, who would follow up on it and request cooperation from Ukrainian officals if need be.

And Trump was not just pushing Zelensky for investigation, he first and foremost was pushing for a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT of investigation. That obviously has nothing to do with proper investigation, it has everything to do with electioneering.

And he didn't just "ask", he ILLEGALY pressured Ukraine into doing that by holding up congressionally approved millitary aid.

Last edited:
And he didn't just "ask", he ILLEGALY pressured Ukraine into doing that by holding up congressionally approved millitary aid.

So you can't get Ukraine to do what you want by threatening to withhold congressionally approved aid? Illegally pressuring is bad!!!

Why?
Fusion GPS wasn't running for office.
Someone said that would make it ok.
Were they wrong?
I already explained why. For some reason, you cut that explanation out from my quote and then asked me to explain it again.

Who knows why you pulled a stunt like that?

Yet it wasn't undermining our constitutional republic when the commies conducted an impeachment with no impeachable offenses, and no time to allow the defendant to hire an attorney. No hearing, no debate, just a head count of who voted to impeach him.

Impeaching Donald Trump was defending the Constitution. If you don't consider bribery, extortion, and attempting to force a phony investigation, an impeachable offense, there is no talking to you.

Trump's Presidency was a 4 year crime spree of "pay for play", graft and corruption, witness intimidation, and attempting to use the DOJ to punish his "enemies". From his "super secret Chinese bank account", to his doubling of initiation fees at his East Coast Golf clubs, Trump sought to profit from the Presidency in every way possible.

Trump hasn't even accounted for the $100 million in the Inauguration Fund. The smallest Presidential Inauguration in generations and yet the money spent was more than double what was spent on the largest, spashiest Inauguration in history - President Obama.

Then there's the missing BILLIONS from Payroll Protection Plan, which Trump has refused to account for. There's the tens of millions of dollars that Trump has billed the people for weekends at Mar-a-lago and Bedminster. Rooms and meals for his Secret Service detail and staffers.

The military flights diverted to Scotland so the flight crews could stay at Trump's properties there. All rooms billed to the American people, not at discounted corporate rates which the government was entitled to receive, but at full "rack rate" - the highest price billable for that room.

Those are just the facts about Trump's financial crimes. There are also his attempts to prosecute members of the FBI and the Obama Administration for investigating him. All of those illegal attempts to investigate and prosecute Lisa Page, Peter Strzok, and Andrew McCabe, have all ended with law suits being settled in favour of all of the people he tried to prosecute. What did those illegal prosecutions cost the American people?

We can do another longer post on his crimes against the Constitution. This was a 4 year crime spree. Billions of dollars are missing from the Treasury. 800,000 Americans have died. The economy is collapsed, and the nation is on the brink of civil war whereby fascists within the Republican Party are hell bent on disenfranchising racial minorities out of fear of another black President.

You're certainly terrified of another black President. So much so that you're prepared to jettison the Constitution in favour of white rule.

I take it the answer to my question is, "no."

The answer to your question is, no.

I understand.
We both agree it's legal to hire a US firm.
We agree, that as long as you hired a US firm, they can do all sorts of illegal stuff on your behalf.

So you can't get Ukraine to do what you want by threatening to withhold congressionally approved aid? Illegally pressuring is bad!!!
Trump didn't threaten to withhold. HE ACTUALLY WITHHELD, with zero consult with Congress.

It was illegal and yes, dumabass, illegal is bad.

Love how you simply cut out everything else out of my post you have zero refute for.

I already explained why. For some reason, you cut that explanation out from my quote and then asked me to explain it again.

Who knows why you pulled a stunt like that?

You said a candidate can't ask for an investigation.
Fusion GPS wasn't a candidate, so, according to you, they could ask.

Forum List

Back