Cruz reminds AOC the Democrats founded the KKK and

Can't get past history. Democrats were all up in the KKK a century or two ago. You caught us. Fortunately, the democratic party change long ago, and republicans have been the home of the KKK since then. The KKK has even campaigned for republican candidates for years. They are your's now.
Sure, except this year.
1684895850951.jpeg

And this year.
1684895883448.jpeg

And this year
OIP.MuzIJNIiC0H0A-rGhRlNrAAAAA

When was it the Dems fought the Civil Rights Act? Wasn't a century ago you history challenged jackass
I have a standing promise for you crazies. If you can point out a current Democratic party member that embraces the KKK goals, I will join you in campaigning against him.

Democrats also own The Great Society Program…. Aka Lyndon Johnson’s 200 Year Plan. This also coincided with the decline of the married Black father.

Democrats also own The Great Society Program…. Aka Lyndon Johnson’s 200 Year Plan. This also coincided with the decline of the married Black father.
Really, what is the excuse for the decline of the white married father and the lack of births to support the white population??

I have a standing promise for you crazies. If you can point out a current Democratic party member that embraces the KKK goals, I will join you in campaigning against him.

Nobody should endorse the KKK... actually I doubt the KKK has any influence to the majority

But you people like the wedge

We have a President you people put in office that scared Blacks they would be put back in chains and told them they would not be Black if they did not vote for him. What are his goals??

Forum List

Back