Cruz reminds AOC the Democrats founded the KKK and

If AOC had a point she'd have made one. She didn't. As Democrat's do when they can't defend FACTS, she simply threw the race card with no substance behind it.

On August 28, 1957, Strom Thurmond, then a Democratic United States senator from South Carolina, began a filibuster intended to prevent the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1957.

Strom Thurmond filibuster of the Civil Rights Act of 1957​

. On the other hand, staunch conservatives like Bourke Hickenlooper of Iowa fought Dirksen every step of the way. Dominating the GOP caucus, many conservatives believed the civil rights bill represented an unprecedented intrusion by the state into the daily lives of Americans.

Sure, except this year.
View attachment 788162

And this year.
View attachment 788163

And this year
OIP.MuzIJNIiC0H0A-rGhRlNrAAAAA
Robert Byrd or Strom Thurman aren't as helpful for your silly bullshit as you wish he was.

Then why are the democrats so hell bent on bringing in slave labor from south and central America?... they even will admit we need the cheap labor... doesn't sound like they have changed very much....
The Republicans love them some Hispanic labor they hire them in droves.

It's telling that he used a small grandchild as a way to explain the basic inhumanity of segregation. I saw the power of children first-hand, as my father's parents were born in rural Texas and had all the prejudices you might expect from white Texans born in the early 20th century. But my father brought home a mixed-race bride, and his children were all part black. I have no idea what my grandparents thought when they first met my mother, when they first shook the brown hand of her father. But I know that they loved me unconditionally and without reserve, and it wasn't until I was an adult that I discovered they had started life with negative opinions about African-Americans. It may be cheesy and cliche, and suitable subject matter for an after-school special, but it nevertheless remains true: love can burn through prejudices and conquer racism without much effort.

We have a President you people put in office that scared Blacks they would be put back in chains and told them they would not be Black if they did not vote for him. What are his goals??
Manipulation, intimidation, fear-mongering...

We have a President you people put in office that scared Blacks they would be put back in chains and told them they would not be Black if they did not vote for him. What are his goals??
Stylish tinfoil hat you got there BooBoo.

If AOC had a point she'd have made one. She didn't. As Democrat's do when they can't defend FACTS, she simply threw the race card with no substance behind it.

Do the proper research and you will find out that that Democratic Party morphed into the Republican Party post 1930s.

Yes, the KKK is a fully certified Republican group, and has been for many decades, now.

Forum List

Back