Cruz reminds AOC the Democrats founded the KKK and

No Pelosi and other democrats have said we need the cheap labor...
We do. That is why we have it. Pelosi and other democrats are responsible for Olive Garden hiring illegal aliens?

Trump had illegals working for him.

"The Washington Post reports that the Trump Organization currently employs a “roving crew of Latin American employees” to perform masonry and maintenance work at his winery and various golf clubs around the country. For almost two decades, the group has been comprised of workers who came into the US illegally—the penalty for which the president seemingly believes should be death—according to two former crew members."

I tend to think that each company makes their own decisions about whom they hire and doesn't rely on advice from Pelosi.

We do. That is why we have it. Pelosi and other democrats are responsible for Olive Garden hiring illegal aliens?

Trump had illegals working for him.

"The Washington Post reports that the Trump Organization currently employs a “roving crew of Latin American employees” to perform masonry and maintenance work at his winery and various golf clubs around the country. For almost two decades, the group has been comprised of workers who came into the US illegally—the penalty for which the president seemingly believes should be death—according to two former crew members."

I tend to think that each company makes their own decisions about whom they hire and doesn't rely on advice from Pelosi.
yep like I said... dems haven't changed much since their slave owner days... what about unskilled Americans?... what do they do for work?.... or is that who the new jobless and homeless are?....

yep like I said... dems haven't changed much since their slave owner days... what about unskilled Americans?... what do they do for work?.... or is that who the new jobless and homeless are?....
Trump could hire them...instead of illegals. But he hired illegals instead.

Can't get past history. Democrats were all up in the KKK a century or two ago. You caught us. Fortunately, the democratic party change long ago, and republicans have been the home of the KKK since then. The KKK has even campaigned for republican candidates for years. They are your's now.
The KKK is still filled with nothing but red-necks and Democrats.
The GOP has never had anything to do with the KKK.
Matter of fact, Democrats are trying to set up another KKK but this time instead of white sheets they're wearing black hoodies.

Trump could hire them...instead of illegals. But he hired illegals instead.
No one has ever proved he knowingly hired illegals.... the last time I checked its pretty damn easy for green cards to be counterfeited... how do you think McDonalds stays in business?....

If AOC had a point she'd have made one. She didn't. As Democrat's do when they can't defend FACTS, she simply threw the race card with no substance behind it.

Why would anybody have the need to defend something democrats did over 100 years ago? How is that at all relevant?

Trumpettes are the current lot of disgruntled losers ready to shit on elections and claim they are stolen. I have noticed the Confederate flag is flown by Republicans nowadays when I was growing up in the 196s it was Democrats.

Just like the big loser Democrats??? they called Trump an illegitimate president and claimed Russian interference. But you know, at teh time they had no proof... just news leaks and their own hopes.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Why would anybody have the need to defend something democrats did over 100 years ago? How is that at all relevant?

I thought white guilt went back at least 400 years? isnt that what we are told?.. that would put Democrats right in the middle of it all

If there is any systemic racism in this country, it's the popular political ideology that black people can't compete in society without the "help" of government.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I thought white guilt went back at least 400 years? isnt that what we are told?.. that would put Democrats right in the middle of it all

The same people who are telling you that you have 'white guilt' are the same people who don't know what a woman is, believe biological males can give birth, and believe the domestic terrorist Antifa / BLM George Floyd 'Insurrection' was a ...

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Again. Why would anybody today need to explain or make excuses for what a political party did hundreds of years ago?

Forum List

Back