Cruz reminds AOC the Democrats founded the KKK and

yet you all don't think they know how to find voting places or get voter id's and get school choice and defund the police for gang rule! yeah, take your con somewhere they care you think them inferior to you!!!! don't you fking forget pal.
You think that vote against their interests because they're dumb. You don't sound like a Yankee Doodle Dandee to me.

After the White Power structure was back in place in the South, the first iteration of the Klan faded into Leo's, state representatives, governors senators and house representatives.
Plus look who they endorsed:

Faux not News viewers are all the same aren't you?

The KKK loves diversity. Always has too. That gruff exterior and all those brutal lynching's, were just for show-n-tell. They were really just as lovable as the old Trumpybear.
keep trying but you can't stop the demfk from calling out race at every turn to show how black they think they are. Cracks me up. I have others if you need more material to show you.

Plus look who they endorsed:
all that shows is even the kkk can't stand you fkers anymore. but hey, keep them blacks down and keep bringing them up like they can't defend themselves, but you ain't racist. ahhahhhhahahahahhaahaha

The KKK was founded in Tennessee by conservatives. Democrats were the conservatives back then.
Anyway, can you tell us what you think about the people of Tennessee, and Southerners?
What a wacko...the ole Dims were Republicans and Republicans were Dims propaganda.
Thats why you cant find a proper name...like Confused Libturd.

As the devils advocate, not even the Trumpybear can control who endorses him. They are a tiny but very vocal and violent force in America today.
you just can't throw out old Joy telling blacks how black they ain't. too fking funny and you called me fake. you have no class fool.

you just can't throw out old Joy telling blacks how black they ain't. too fking funny and you called me fake. you have no class fool.
I barely know who that is, I don't know her position, and more importantly I don't care what it is. It has nothing to do with my post. Fake.

BlindBoo , so you can't tell me what is fake huh? go fking figure you racist fk.

Tell me again why voter ID is racist?

Just that one item makes demfks the racists.
awe Trigger look what they did to you.......

trigger_rides_off_into_the_sunset.jpg

You got stuffed.

I barely know who that is, I don't know her position, and more importantly I don't care what it is. It has nothing to do with my post. Fake.
I posted her video for you and you called what I posted fake and it's her saying it. Not sure what the fk that means other than you have no class.

I posted her video for you and you called what I posted fake and it's her saying it. Not sure what the fk that means other than you have no class.
BlindBoo still calling this fake. I'll even give you a black man to tell you. Go and tell him it's fake.

Founded in 1865, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for Black Americans.

At the time of Ulysses S. Grant's election to the presidency, white supremacists were conducting a reign of terror throughout the South. In outright defiance of the Republican-led federal government, Southern Democrats formed organizations that violently intimidated blacks and Republicans who tried to win political power.

Klansmen, beside other diehard groups, violently resisted Reconstruction. Still defending the South, they fought Union Army occupation, Republican governments, and blacks’ freedom.

And if you want to dig farther you look at what Thomas sowell has to say. Probably the most educated and honest black guy ever on the topic of blacks American history, slavery, kkk and so on.

"'Racism'" is the trump card in the indictment of Republicans," points out Dr. Thomas Sowell of the Hoover Institute. "But the cold fact is that the whole Jim Crow era in the South was dominated by Democrats."

And?

Forum List

Back