Cruz reminds AOC the Democrats founded the KKK and

Someone should remind Cruz that the KKK is a wholly republican organization in 2023
you didn't write that with a straight face? hahahaahahahahahahhaa show us when it went over. LOL Robert Byrd is still the mega kkker hugging hitlery. you can't be more stupid smart.
Still waiting on the names of kkkers from the right.

Because there was only the Democrat party in the South after the Insurgents drove the feds to end reconstruction and abandon the occupation of Louisiana. In La. where the militants killed thousands of Republicans and Freemen by 1877. The Dems had a firm grip on the South till the North passed the civil right and voting rights bills. Still the Southern Democrats were re-elected to Congress, but over time the GOP had a wedge in the South and they used it.
and so what? the dems held the kkk religiously. Still isn't republican, no matter how much you wish it was. it ain't friend. my god the amount of stupid.

I bet you don't even know why the blacks weren't given full voting rights at the beginning do you? Come on man, you're just stupid.

Why would anybody have the need to defend something democrats did over 100 years ago? How is that at all relevant?

Because today they practice racism for support. You Can Take The Monkey Out Of The Jungle, But You Can't Take The Jungle Out Of The Monkey

If AOC had a point she'd have made one. She didn't. As Democrat's do when they can't defend FACTS, she simply threw the race card with no substance behind it.

The KKK was founded in Tennessee by conservatives. Democrats were the conservatives back then.
Anyway, can you tell us what you think about the people of Tennessee, and Southerners?

Why would anybody have the need to defend something democrats did over 100 years ago? How is that at all relevant?
demfk plantation #1
school choice #2.

Ready to discuss either with you. But let's just know that demfks are kkkers.

The KKK was founded in Tennessee by conservatives. Democrats were the conservatives back then.
Anyway, can you tell us what you think about the people of Tennessee, and Southerners?
and demfks are still the kkkers today. It's hilarious the con running here. you think the demfks all died or something? they did!! They didn't convert their thoughts because they changed to progs who don't love country.

and so what? the dems held the kkk religiously. Still isn't republican, no matter how much you wish it was. it ain't friend. my god the amount of stupid.
After the White Power structure was back in place in the South, the first iteration of the Klan faded into Leo's, state representatives, governors senators and house representatives.

After the White Power structure was back in place in the South, the first iteration of the Klan faded into Leo's, state representatives, governors senators and house representatives.
all demfks

and demfks are still the kkkers today. It's hilarious the con running here. you think the demfks all died or something? they did!! They didn't convert their thoughts because they changed to progs who don't love country.
But magically, black voters don't know what you know. I'll tell you who's the race is. The one who thinks black people are too dumb to be as smart as you.

From the Rebel States. Where do you think James Crow came from. Guess who the descendance of the old Southerners vote for now.
From Demfks as Ted pointed out. BTW, you all still do it to blacks on the right, you call them out for changing party. You all have no fking souls.

But magically, black voters don't know what you know. I'll tell you who's the race is. The one who thinks black people are too dumb to be as smart as you.
yet you all don't think they know how to find voting places or get voter id's and get school choice and defund the police for gang rule! yeah, take your con somewhere they care you think them inferior to you!!!! don't you fking forget pal.

From Demfks as Ted pointed out. BTW, you all still do it to blacks on the right, you call them out for changing party. You all have no fking souls.
Ted is a Republican from the South voted in by the New White Nationalist party. Aka, the once Grand Old Party of Lincoln, who would throw Lincoln out.

Ted is a Republican from the South voted in by the New White Nationalist party. Aka, the once Grand Old Party of Lincoln, who would throw Lincoln out.
Joy can explain how it works for you. Only a white demfk could scold blackmen about how black they should be. Let me know when you get something like this from a republican.

Forum List

Back