Cruz

Eligibility for elections is left to be determined - BY LAW - to state election commissions, which have always found that children of US citizens, regardless of place of birth, are eligible to appear on Presidential ballots.

State election commissions can't change the Constitution. And, in your scenario, to make the equivalent of Cruz's birth situation, a man could've sired a child with a Russian woman, she bore his child with a Russian birth certificate...who then may go on later to become our president.

Remember, the 14th Amendment does not allow you to discriminate against either men (the father) or women (the mother) in this scenario...nor does it allow you to discriminate against any other country of origin.

So, Cruz becoming president would DESTROY a key component of our patriotic rule by an unallowable precedent.

There's a lawsuit here folks. Mark my words... Cruz running is a democratic advantage..

One way you can really confirm this is the gigantic silence in the left media about Cruz's birth certificate...particularly because they should be screaming HYPOCRITES! from all corners of the earth. Remember what the GOP tried to do to Obama about his place of birth allegedly being Kenya, and, as such, he was not legally allowed to be president? Well, his being born in Kenya was speculation. Cruz's being born in Canada is FACT. And yet...nothing...nada from the left media.

Rachael Maddow should be shrieking, shaking, stuttering and smoking about this blatant hypocrisy...but she remains curiously calm and quiet about it. Weird. It's almost like the left wants the GOP to make this mistake early on...

With Cruz doing well in both states, shouldn't conservatives be coalescing around him now? He is clearly electable, a constitutionalist, and he isn't a progressive like Trump.

It seems like common sense here.
Only in Goplandia.

Forty-nine percent of Republican voters say they back Trump for the Republican nomination in the new CNN-ORC poll released this morning. Sen. Marco Rubio earns 16 percent support, Sen. Ted Cruz earns 15 percent, Dr. Ben Carson has 10 percent and Ohio Gov. John Kasich has 6 percent.

No one wants a conservative. Oh excuse me, 25% of Republicans want a conservative. Add Ben Carson and Cruz' supporters up and you get 25% of Republicans want a conservative.

Eligibility for elections is left to be determined - BY LAW - to state election commissions, which have always found that children of US citizens, regardless of place of birth, are eligible to appear on Presidential ballots.

State election commissions can't change the Constitution. And, in your scenario, to make the equivalent of Cruz's birth situation, a man could've sired a child with a Russian woman, she bore his child with a Russian birth certificate...who then may go on later to become our president.

Remember, the 14th Amendment does not allow you to discriminate against either men (the father) or women (the mother) in this scenario...nor does it allow you to discriminate against any other country of origin.

So, Cruz becoming president would DESTROY a key component of our patriotic rule by an unallowable precedent.

There's a lawsuit here folks. Mark my words... Cruz running is a democratic advantage..

One way you can really confirm this is the gigantic silence in the left media about Cruz's birth certificate...particularly because they should be screaming HYPOCRITES! from all corners of the earth. Remember what the GOP tried to do to Obama about his place of birth allegedly being Kenya, and, as such, he was not legally allowed to be president? Well, his being born in Kenya was speculation. Cruz's being born in Canada is FACT. And yet...nothing...nada from the left media.

Rachael Maddow should be shrieking, shaking, stuttering and smoking about this blatant hypocrisy...but she remains curiously calm and quiet about it. Weird. It's almost like the left wants the GOP to make this mistake early on...

Hoo boy. :lalala: "This is how it is, because I say this is how it is! No argument will be heard, no evidence acknowledged, because Cruz is not natural-born because he ISN'T! If that's true, things would happen that I wouldn't like, therefore reality must be something that only produces results that I like!" :lalala:

With Cruz doing well in both states, shouldn't conservatives be coalescing around him now? He is clearly electable, a constitutionalist, and he isn't a progressive like Trump.

Only in Goplandia.

Forty-nine percent of Republican voters say they back Trump for the Republican nomination in the new CNN-ORC poll released this morning. Sen. Marco Rubio earns 16 percent support, Sen. Ted Cruz earns 15 percent, Dr. Ben Carson has 10 percent and Ohio Gov. John Kasich has 6 percent.

No one wants a conservative. Oh excuse me, 25% of Republicans want a conservative. Add Ben Carson and Cruz' supporters up and you get 25% of Republicans want a conservative.
Well, no. Stating Rubio is not a conservative is just silly at this point. Rubio hatred is absolutely asinine.

Conservatives do want a conservative. The problem is that so damn many seem to think that Trump actually is a conservative. They heard hard stances on immigration and lost their minds. Same issue with Rubio actually. They heard 'path to citizenship' and, again, lost their minds.

Think on this.

13077081_1083555058357771_6417674642238537710_n.jpg

Think on this.

Think about what? That's you're a lunatic who's diddling around with half-assed conspiracy theories and trying to elect a fucking reality-TV character as President while the nation teeters on the brink of collapse? Already thought that, and unless you can explain to me what possible relevance this picture has to SAVING the nation from the aforementioned collapse, then I'm going to continue to think it, as is anyone else with functioning brain cells and the bad luck to encounter you while you're having your psychotic break.

Obviously not.

And there is no such thing as a ‘constitutionalist,’ one either supports the Constitution and its case law or he does not, as the Constitution exists solely on the context of its case law.

Cruz clearly doesn’t support the Constitution and its case law.

Cruz is indeed not electable because he’s a social conservative, hostile to the privacy rights of women and the equal protection rights of gay Americans, and will be rejected accordingly by a majority of the voters – as we saw with the results of yesterday’s primaries where Cruz came in last in every race.

If Cruz can’t win the votes of moderate republicans in states such as Pennsylvania, he won’t be able to win the votes of moderate independents and democrats any GOP nominee will need to win the GE.

Think on this.

Think about what? That's you're a lunatic who's diddling around with half-assed conspiracy theories and trying to elect a fucking reality-TV character as President while the nation teeters on the brink of collapse? Already thought that, and unless you can explain to me what possible relevance this picture has to SAVING the nation from the aforementioned collapse, then I'm going to continue to think it, as is anyone else with functioning brain cells and the bad luck to encounter you while you're having your psychotic break.
Obama already saved us from the collapse. Breathe

Cruz comes across too much like a salesman to me, I just don't trust him. The TrustTed signs aren't doing it. The way he artificially enunciates a word for IMPACT just sounds so phony. Eliminating the IRA and creating a flat tax? That's not happening. Last thing we need is another lawyer.

Cruz comes across too much like a salesman to me, I just don't trust him. The TrustTed signs aren't doing it. The way he artificially enunciates a word for IMPACT just sounds so phony. Eliminating the IRA and creating a flat tax? That's not happening. Last thing we need is another lawyer.
What is the major announcement he's making today at 4pm?

people hate him.

and he isn't doing well... he keeps losing to the Donald train.

you would have done better (earlier on, anyway) to coalesce around Kasich, who actually is electable. cruz never was or will be.

Rumor is Cruz will announce that Hillary is a big fat liar.

He's going full Donald? He's desperate!

Is that what Lyin Ted is going to say?

Forum List

Back