Cry Havoc! Etc,Etc....

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Lord help us if this is true.

Demand for gas masks in Israel quadrupled on Tuesday as reports poured in that the US and Britain were just days away from attacking Syria over its use of chemical weapons against civilian populations.

Commercial airline pilots told British newspaper the Guardian that they had spotted a large number of military aircraft converging on the British air force base in Cyprus, just 100 miles from Syria.

At the same time, US Secretary of State John Kerry publicly denounced the regime of Syrian dictator Bashar Assad, and his boss, President Barack Obama, reportedly ordered his advisors to draft a document justifying military action against Syria without a UN mandate.

Israelis scramble for gas masks as Syria attack looms - Israel Today | Israel News

As usual, waiting for the last minute...
m0916.gif

m0916.gif

Tell us Lipush. What is the mood in Israel?

Hard to say. people are defently more alert, but it's not like they're are in panic. It seems the one trying to ignite anything is mostly the Israeli media.

We feel the air is in tention, but for the meantime, the civilians are not acting out of the ordinary. Which is great.

Its good that it brought people to listen more to radio and news and FINALLY get the protective kits (something they should have done 2 years ago, if you ask me), but when it's still not sure there will be attack at all, the best we can do is just keep the routine while listening to any new direction from the homefront.

On their facebook page, they said there are no special instruction, and that faith should be in the IDF, and that if anything changes at all, they will tell us openly.

So now, we wait.

m0916.gif

Hard to say. people are defently more alert, but it's not like they're are in panic. It seems the one trying to ignite anything is mostly the Israeli media.

We feel the air is in tention, but for the meantime, the civilians are not acting out of the ordinary. Which is great.

Its good that it brought people to listen more to radio and news and FINALLY get the protective kits (something they should have done 2 years ago, if you ask me), but when it's still not sure there will be attack at all, the best we can do is just keep the routine while listening to any new direction from the homefront.

On their facebook page, they said there are no special instruction, and that faith should be in the IDF, and that if anything changes at all, they will tell us openly.

So now, we wait.
Not to worry. If things get hairy, I'll send Bloodrock over there with a brigade of Abrams tanks. Should be finished by Labor Day.

So now, we wait.
Not to worry. If things get hairy, I'll send Bloodrock over there with a brigade of Abrams tanks. Should be finished by Labor Day.

:lol:

So now, we wait.

Well then I guess you wouldn't mind if I flew overhead the brigade with my Apache longbow for air support ??

So now, we wait.

Well then I guess you wouldn't mind if I flew overhead the brigade with my Apache longbow for air support ??
Just make sure you bring along a slew of Hellfire missles.

So now, we wait.

Is that an order? I do miss the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like....victory. But sadly I'm a house husband now. Beds are made, dishes are done, clothes washed and in the dryer. The only orders I'm awaiting now is what to cook for dinner. :(

So now, we wait.

Is that an order? I do miss the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like....victory. But sadly I'm a house husband now. Beds are made, dishes are done, clothes washed and in the dryer. The only orders I'm awaiting now is what to cook for dinner. :(
Sounds like you're cookin' crow.

Sounds like you're cookin' crow.

Crow is tomorrow night. Today is either steaks on the grill or Bloodrock's super hero he man chili.

Demand for gas masks in Israel quadrupled on Tuesday as reports poured in that the US and Britain were just days away from attacking Syria over its use of chemical weapons against civilian populations.

Commercial airline pilots told British newspaper the Guardian that they had spotted a large number of military aircraft converging on the British air force base in Cyprus, just 100 miles from Syria.

At the same time, US Secretary of State John Kerry publicly denounced the regime of Syrian dictator Bashar Assad, and his boss, President Barack Obama, reportedly ordered his advisors to draft a document justifying military action against Syria without a UN mandate.

Israelis scramble for gas masks as Syria attack looms - Israel Today | Israel News

heh, i would have thought that everyone would have already had them by now.

heh, i would have thought that everyone would have already had them by now.

They had them months ago, but a lot procrastinated. Things are more serious now than they were then.

Forum List

Back