Cry Havoc! Etc,Etc....

One of the informants I am with contact to got a report saying the Jordanian army knows of "something" that is support to start between 5-8 hours. The source given is not 100% reliable, but he said (my friend) that we should have the heads up and follow this alert.

As said before
Now we wait....

Lord help us if this is true.

Demand for gas masks in Israel quadrupled on Tuesday as reports poured in that the US and Britain were just days away from attacking Syria over its use of chemical weapons against civilian populations.

Commercial airline pilots told British newspaper the Guardian that they had spotted a large number of military aircraft converging on the British air force base in Cyprus, just 100 miles from Syria.

At the same time, US Secretary of State John Kerry publicly denounced the regime of Syrian dictator Bashar Assad, and his boss, President Barack Obama, reportedly ordered his advisors to draft a document justifying military action against Syria without a UN mandate.

Israelis scramble for gas masks as Syria attack looms - Israel Today | Israel News

heh, i would have thought that everyone would have already had them by now.

They had them months ago, but a lot procrastinated. Things are more serious now than they were then.
One consoling thought is if Syria were to attack Israel with bio weapons, they would be a footnote in history books.

They had them months ago, but a lot procrastinated. Things are more serious now than they were then.
One consoling thought is if Syria were to attack Israel with bio weapons, they would be a footnote in history books.

If Russia Attacks Saudi Arabia Israel will have it's hands full...

Israel will have its hands full at any case.

Israel is the punching bag of this entire situation.

If America and the nations attack, none of you will be influenced.

Its going to be *us* who'll eat all the sh*t once THAT happens.

There is a lot of brave talk on these forums, but this is an extremely serious situation.

Our prayers have to go out to the region that this either doesn't come to anything, and/or that the issue is resolved quickly with a short sharp shock, and with minimum amount of trouble.

There is a lot of brave talk on these forums, but this is an extremely serious situation.

Our prayers have to go out to the region that this either doesn't come to anything, and/or that the issue is resolved quickly with a short sharp shock, and with minimum amount of trouble.

damn serious if Russia follows thru with it's threat.

Yes, I know what you're saying.

Just to be clear, I'm simultaneously following the USMB and the Israeli forum, and they're laughing their heads off this entire situation:lol:

I love their humor, it's kind of a "funny" brave talk, that's hilarious, what people say when an almost-war is threatening the area. lolz

Seriously, Russia doesn't want to be a footnote in history books either.

Just to be clear, I'm simultaneously following the USMB and the Israeli forum, and they're laughing their heads off this entire situation:lol:

I love their humor, it's kind of a "funny" brave talk, that's hilarious, what people say when an almost-war is threatening the area. lolz

Great attitude to have. It is because Israel knows it can kick-ass. Still, you in Israel know that G-d is on your side. He won't let you fail - you can be confident in that.

Seriously, Russia doesn't want to be a footnote in history books either.

nobody wants to be the first to blink either.

Great attitude to have. It is because Israel knows it can kick-ass. Still, you in Israel know that G-d is on your side. He won't let you fail - you can be confident in that.
True dat!

One of the informants I am with contact to got a report saying the Jordanian army knows of "something" that is support to start between 5-8 hours. The source given is not 100% reliable, but he said (my friend) that we should have the heads up and follow this alert.

As said before
Now we wait....

stay safe!

As said before
Now we wait....

stay safe!

I second that !

Lipush, if war does break out in Israel, you better be posting here everyday !

I don't want to hear any of that "Oh I couldn't post because I was in a bomb shelter and there's absolutely no internet access" excuse this time ;)

As said before
Now we wait....

stay safe!

I second that !

I don't want to hear any of that "Oh I couldn't post because I was in a bomb shelter and there's absolutely no internet access" excuse this time ;)
She'll need a solar powered 'puter then.

True dat!

:lol::lol::lol:

11btdle.jpg

o6jqls.jpg

wvd4di.jpg

1zv52dc.jpg

1441kjd.jpg

As said before
Now we wait....

stay safe!

I second that !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

humor aside, my bomb shelter doesn't have any phone reception, and that is said with a straight face.

You see, our house, current one, was built in 1991, and the regulation, which is very specific NOW, wasn't so then; It said that the house should have a shelter.

Now my dad, the eternal wise man, did some thinking, and built the shelter underground. unlike todays' shelters, which are basically another room in the house. it has special air system that in case of Chemics, your pretty much safe there more than if you're in the hit-level.

That is why its only flaw is that reception sucks in there. But the temperature is awesome.

stay safe!

I second that !

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

humor aside, my bomb shelter doesn't have any phone reception, and that is said with a straight face.

You see, our house, current one, was built in 1991, and the regulation, which is very specific NOW, wasn't so then; It said that the house should have a shelter.

Now my dad, the eternal wise man, did some thinking, and built the shelter underground. unlike todays' shelters, which are basically another room in the house. it has special air system that in case of Chemics, your pretty much safe there more than if you're in the hit-level.

That is why its only flaw is that reception sucks in there. But the temperature is awesome.

Clever dad.

Forum List

Back