Cryin' Chucky Schumer said Senators could make up their mind before impeachment trial.

Ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha, oh stop, I'm gonna shit myself, Ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha, That's just too funny, Ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, You ought to be doing stand up, Ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha, Ha, ha, ha,Ha, ha, ha, :)
Glad to see a Liberal who isn't all doom and gloom. :113:

Thanks, man. Not a liberal, just independent, but glad to be here. :)
Oh everyone gets labels here, it gets really uncomfortable for some if you won't choose "one" of our "two" corrupt political parties and instead question the system as a whole.
Yah, I know. I'll worry about it on the ski slopes, I sure.
Skiing is a fun sport. I used to ski before I got married but when I tried to teach her once when the kids were little it was a disaster and we never went again.

Wish I had taken it up a lot younger. The picture is from my first year on skis, at Alta or Snowbird. I was 60.

Glad to see a Liberal who isn't all doom and gloom. :113:

Oh everyone gets labels here, it gets really uncomfortable for some if you won't choose "one" of our "two" corrupt political parties and instead question the system as a whole.
Skiing is a fun sport. I used to ski before I got married but when I tried to teach her once when the kids were little it was a disaster and we never went again.

Wish I had taken it up a lot younger. The picture is from my first year on skis, at Alta or Snowbird. I was 60.
Perfect, taking new shit up at 60? That's how ya live.

Also how you rip out ACL, MCL and Meniscus at 64.

Schumer is at the mercy of the consequences of Pelosi's, Schiff's, Nadlers', and the rest of the House Democrats' actions.

They shit on the Constitution, the Rule of Law, Americans' civil rights, and the majority will of the people for PARTY over country & then demand / attempt to FORCE the Senate to do give concessions they refused to give, to operate according to how they - House Democrats dictate?!

The Democrat Constitutional expert who testified during Nadler's Coup hearing stated that the ONLY ones abusing their Constitutional powers are the DEMOCRATS....

...several days later, tight on cue, demonstrating Turley was right, Pelosi refused to send the Articles to the Senate...a massive abuse of power and violation of the Constitution's Separation of Powers.

The only ones happy with this move are the TDS-suffering, criminal tantrum-throwing Democrats who open declared they would remove Trump from office immediately after he took the oath of office and the pathetic snowflakes who support them.

That's what worries me about picking up the sport again at 62. I still like to run and play golf but you can't do that with torn cartilage.

There's always the couch I suppose.

That's what worries me about picking up the sport again at 62. I still like to run and play golf but you can't do that with torn cartilage.
Sounds a tad snowflakey, but hey. Don plays golf and he's in horrible shape.

Crap can happen, but I'm in better shape now than before i screwed up, still in the gym regularly. Doubt if I try to make such an abrupt stop at full speed again unless absolutely necessary, and in hindsight, it was not absolutely necessary. It was not a conservative move.

No way! Besides, I know a fantastic young orthopedic surgeon right here in Tennessee and he's in-network.

No way! Besides, I know a fantastic young orthopedic surgeon right here in Tennessee and he's in-network.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats, what I'm sayin' mang, live!

Schumer is at the mercy of the consequences of Pelosi's, Schiff's, Nadlers', and the rest of the House Democrats' actions.

They shit on the Constitution, the Rule of Law, Americans' civil rights, and the majority will of the people for PARTY over country & then demand / attempt to FORCE the Senate to do give concessions they refused to give, to operate according to how they - House Democrats dictate?!

The Democrat Constitutional expert who testified during Nadler's Coup hearing stated that the ONLY ones abusing their Constitutional powers are the DEMOCRATS....

...several days later, tight on cue, demonstrating Turley was right, Pelosi refused to send the Articles to the Senate...a massive abuse of power and violation of the Constitution's Separation of Powers.

The only ones happy with this move are the TDS-suffering, criminal tantrum-throwing Democrats who open declared they would remove Trump from office immediately after he took the oath of office and the pathetic snowflakes who support them.
Back on topic.............Schumer is nothing more than 1 of 100 jurors. He has zero power.

Forum List

Back