Cuba now in Syria... Shades of the Angola proxy war... but White House DENIES IT!!!

Russia wants Syria for the same reason it wants Crimea-------Russia ain't going nowhere Now do a
monte and tell us that Russia is in Syria because they love syrians

Russia is in Syria because Hussein Obama keeps arming ISIS to defeat Assad.

You don't need to be Einstein to understand that!

all you need is the all important mechanism "SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF"--------I can do that when
I read Macbeth-----or ancient greek tragedies. I am very good at it-------for just about all literature---
even lousy literature-------even cartoons and comic books

yes dear

yes

medication time for you now :itsok:
Tell us the truth... how many times a day do you masturbate to your Putin posters?

Not of your business.
What a dreamboat!

vladimir-putin-swimming-dolphins-large-msg-130592659019.jpg

Skye will be back in apprx. 10 - 15 minutes.

A proxy war with Russia is what you ghouls have been praying for. A real war with Russia I guess you've decided was too much to hope for.

Get your kids enlisted big talkers.

You think rewarding that scenario is somehow better?
I think the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Just wait until a Wal Mart opens up in Havana.
And abject stupidity is in rewarding that insanity.
Just think how much money the Castro's would make from that Walmart. Meanwhile, same result for the Cubans.
No, same results for the Cubans would be sitting on our asses and keeping the same failed policy we've had in place for 50+ years.

The worst thing for the Castro regime would be for their people to glimpse prosperity and to want more of it.
You don't seem to get it. The cuban people won't see a dime of that. They are a totalitarian regime. Most countries in the world aren't like the US. You take your freedom for granted.

I think they will see a dime of that and more. Castro loves his people..... That is something American "conservatives" will never understand.
Like he's been so generous to his people up to this point.
Just like a democrat; delusional.

And we just opened the embassy in Cuba!
Now if we can only lift the embargo, the Americanization of Cuba will begin.
You mean the further enrichment of the murderous Castro gang will continue.

Cuba may have helped play a pivotal role in stemming the advances of South African imperialism and bigotry over other parts of Africa. Many of you may not know it but Cuba also helped to end Apartheid in South Africa later. The USA, yes , our USA, was on the wrong side of history in this one. We backed the FNLA and UNITA in Angola along with South Africa and Zaire. The Cubans supported the side of the MPLA.

In 1975 if the regime of apartheid was for it Castro's Cubans were against it!

Given the Cuban tradition of aligning militarily against evil around the world I think a closer look at the side hey are taking in Syria is in order. I refuse to let either party influence my personal objectivity on this issue. Investigation in progress......
If you really think this is a 'my enemy's enemy is my friend' scenario you are fooling yourself.
Cuba will be on the side of Russia which is currently NOT on the side of the US. Obama hoping and pretending that they are working with us doesn't make it so.

Frankly, since Obama has access to the CIA and other intelligence entities, I would put WAY more faith in his opinions than I do yours... is that alright with you? I wouldn't want to make you feel bad or anything?
I think if you asked the CIA they'd agree with most rational people like myself. Cuba is an island prison.

And we just opened the embassy in Cuba!

Cuba may have helped play a pivotal role in stemming the advances of South African imperialism and bigotry over other parts of Africa. Many of you may not know it but Cuba also helped to end Apartheid in South Africa later. The USA, yes , our USA, was on the wrong side of history in this one. We backed the FNLA and UNITA in Angola along with South Africa and Zaire. The Cubans supported the side of the MPLA.

Given the Cuban tradition of aligning militarily against evil around the world I think a closer look at the side hey are taking in Syria is in order. I refuse to let either party influence my personal objectivity on this issue. Investigation in progress......
If you really think this is a 'my enemy's enemy is my friend' scenario you are fooling yourself.
Cuba will be on the side of Russia which is currently NOT on the side of the US. Obama hoping and pretending that they are working with us doesn't make it so.

Frankly, since Obama has access to the CIA and other intelligence entities, I would put WAY more faith in his opinions than I do yours... is that alright with you? I wouldn't want to make you feel bad or anything?

Like a good having access if you don't listen.

President Obama has fired yet another high-level military commander, and the multiple terminations are causing many Americans to wonder about the reasons behind the “military purge.”

President Obama has fired a total of nine military generals and flag officers just this year. Most recently, the commander of the US Army Garrison in Japan was relieved of his armed forces duties and his deputy, a civilian, was reassigned pending a “misconduct” investigation.

The commander, Army Colonel Eric Tilley, was allegedly suspended from his command in Japan due to a “lack of confidence,” according to Major General James C. Boozer.

Some military and media sources put the Obama administration military terminations as high as 500 during the president’s five years in the Oval Office. When asked to elaborate on what activities initiated the lack of confidence in Tilley, an Army spokesman stated that it would not be appropriate to comment publicly on the matter because investigation findings did not reveal any type of criminal misconduct. Tilley has been replaced by Colonel Joy Curriera.
Obama Purging Military Of Commanders Who Disagree | Off The Grid News

I think the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Just wait until a Wal Mart opens up in Havana.
Just think how much money the Castro's would make from that Walmart. Meanwhile, same result for the Cubans.
No, same results for the Cubans would be sitting on our asses and keeping the same failed policy we've had in place for 50+ years.

The worst thing for the Castro regime would be for their people to glimpse prosperity and to want more of it.
You don't seem to get it. The cuban people won't see a dime of that. They are a totalitarian regime. Most countries in the world aren't like the US. You take your freedom for granted.

I think they will see a dime of that and more. Castro loves his people..... That is something American "conservatives" will never understand.
Castro is an evil man and a murderer. The Cuban people deserve better.
A lot of world leaders disagree with you, including the late great Nelson Mandela:

16557.jpg

But it doesn't stop there: Black Americans generally seem to love Castro too. It is hard for Blacks anywhere to hate a man who supported anti-apartheid forces. They haven't forgotten how White Americans went the other way and supported the racist SA regime.

Call him what you will but Castro has done a lot for the developing nations of the world including training doctors for free and sending Cuban doctors on humanitarian missions across the planet. I think he has paid his dues for any murder charges heaped upon him.

A lot of world leaders disagree with you, including the late great Nelson Mandela:

16557.jpg

But it doesn't stop there: Black Americans generally seem to love Castro too. It is hard for Blacks anywhere to hate a man who supported anti-apartheid forces. They haven't forgotten how White Americans went the other way and supported the racist SA regime.

Call him what you will but Castro has done a lot for the developing nations of the world including training doctors for free and sending Cuban doctors on humanitarian missions across the planet. I think he has paid his dues for any murder charges heaped upon him.
A broken clock is right twice a day.

Castro decimated his people, imprisoned them, stole their freedom... To this day they drive 1950's cars even though they were once the prize of the Caribbean. During the revolution Cubans replaced a tyrant with a monster.

Fuck Fidel Castro. My great Uncle was allowed to visit the U.S. once. He gained 30 pounds in 1 month. Fuck Castro for what he's done to Cuba.

Like a good having access if you don't listen.

President Obama has fired yet another high-level military commander, and the multiple terminations are causing many Americans to wonder about the reasons behind the “military purge.”

President Obama has fired a total of nine military generals and flag officers just this year. Most recently, the commander of the US Army Garrison in Japan was relieved of his armed forces duties and his deputy, a civilian, was reassigned pending a “misconduct” investigation.

The commander, Army Colonel Eric Tilley, was allegedly suspended from his command in Japan due to a “lack of confidence,” according to Major General James C. Boozer.

Some military and media sources put the Obama administration military terminations as high as 500 during the president’s five years in the Oval Office. When asked to elaborate on what activities initiated the lack of confidence in Tilley, an Army spokesman stated that it would not be appropriate to comment publicly on the matter because investigation findings did not reveal any type of criminal misconduct. Tilley has been replaced by Colonel Joy Curriera.
Obama Purging Military Of Commanders Who Disagree | Off The Grid News
What has that to do with the CIA or other Intelligence agencies? I am rather tongue in cheek about this firing of generals. If they are indeed being fired, it must be because they are openly doing or saying things against the president or his policies. Good riddance.

16557.jpg

Castro decimated his people, imprisoned them, stole their freedom... To this day they drive 1950's cars even though they were once the prize of the Caribbean. During the revolution Cubans replaced a tyrant with a monster.

Fuck Fidel Castro. My great Uncle was allowed to visit the U.S. once. He gained 30 pounds in 1 month. Fuck Castro for what he's done to Cuba.

All I can say is that I respectfully disagree.... And so do a lot of people in dark and miserable places whose lives have been made better because of Castro.

16557.jpg

All I can say is that I respectfully disagree.... And so do a lot of people in dark and miserable places whose lives have been made better because of Castro.
Well your life has never been affected by Castro. Maybe people who were oppressed under even worse regime's than his can appreciate him, but only because they don't know any better.

Castro is a monster. Learn what's actually happening in Cuba. Not the Michael Moore fantasy.

16557.jpg

Well your life has never been affected by Castro. Maybe people who were oppressed under even worse regime's than his can appreciate him, but only because they don't know any better.

Castro is a monster. Learn what's actually happening in Cuba. Not the Michael Moore fantasy.

I haven't seen the Michael Moore fantasy. I simply did my own research from a variety of sources pro and con. It seems to me the good outweighs the bad. Spys and traitors are dealt with severely by any government... Castro did what he had to do just as we have done in times of war and national emergencies.

16557.jpg

I haven't seen the Michael Moore fantasy. I simply did my own research from a variety of sources pro and con. It seems to me the good outweighs the bad. Spys and traitors are dealt with severely by any government... Castro did what he had to do just as we have done in times of war and national emergencies.

What were the things Castro did? Please tell us.

16557.jpg

:cuckoo:

16557.jpg

Some would rather see the fantasy rather than the blatant truth. Sad really.

The real question though is not how terrible Castro has been - for the vast majority of people this question is rather obvious to say the least. The question is what does America gain with continuing embargoes and hostile relations with Cuba?

The answer, I think, is obvious: nothing.

I would ask anyone that does not support Obama's normalizing relations here what they expect to gain from continued hostility as it is blatantly obvious that it does nothing whatsoever for the US.

16557.jpg

The real question though is not how terrible Castro has been - for the vast majority of people this question is rather obvious to say the least. The question is what does America gain with continuing embargoes and hostile relations with Cuba?

I would ask anyone that does not support Obama's normalizing relations here what they expect to gain from continued hostility as it is blatantly obvious that it does nothing whatsoever for the US.
Meanwhile, catering to Castro does everything for Castro, emboldens Castro and makes the US into chumps. Simple choice.

Like he's been so generous to his people up to this point.
Just like a democrat; delusional.
What do you know about Castro except what a bunch of disigrutled expatriates say about him?
I think his benevolent international actions speak louder than their words.

16557.jpg

Meanwhile, catering to Castro does everything for Castro, emboldens Castro and makes the US into chumps. Simple choice.

I would expect most right wingers to take that stance but Castro and his brother are getting older and material things just don't matter as much. Your wild speculation just doesn't make any sense when we know the Castro brothers won't be around in another 20 years. And THEY know it too. They know that after they are gone, the Island may become what it was prior to 1959: a corrupt enclave dependent on Western depravity and immorality. I hope that is not the case...I hope Cuba will become a US territory or the 51st state. Honestly , though, It saddens me to know that the humane efforts to fight bigotry and racism will have lost another champion as well as a bulwark of medial altruism and free medical schooling for third world doctors. For me, that is the legacy of Castro and I am not ashamed or afraid to say it

Forum List

Back