🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cults

The Cult of Marxism is the greatest threat to our Representative Republic.

The subversive Kool Aide has been flowing and consumed by generations throughout the 20th century till today.

Here, let Uncle Yuri explain it to at least the normal people...

Us Humans are crazy monkeys, and there is a subset, or portion of us, that are bat~shit crazy control FREAKS; but there are those that have embraced the ideals of FREEDOM that the Constitution of the United States that outlines the limits of the Federal government over The People.

We're only 246 years into this new found freedom, and burst of technology.

All this political bickering back and forth is all based on the news of the day; the long term ramifications looking forward are as ignored as the failures of the past.

Sure, let's kill petroleum, and coal...natural gas too. <-----That's all insane!

Can't have a Marxist Revolution without mass starvation and death.

Supply shortages; stock market tanking; it's all ANTHROPROGENIC!!!!

Last edited:
Ten years a go this would have been banned /ridiculed or outright removed as a TOS violation. Now? Democrats are pushing pedophilia because that's some sort of human right Liberals are pushing. Since Liberals don't have any moral compass, Abortion and infanticide is acceptable, hating whites is fine yet hating people according to race is bad...Right and wrong are constucts

You know you are in a cult its a cult when that group won't allow questioning its belief systems. That is Democrats all over.

I am not a Democrat and never have been. I am an old style Republican before you criminals took it over. All Democrats are not cults anymore than all Republicans are. But I can say this, you are a cult member of the Maga Rumpster Cult.

You know you are in a cult, when that same group hyper analyses and deconstructs EVERYTHING but themselves. Then BANS that same level of introspection of them selves or their motives. Who is doing that NOW in 2022?

YOu said exactly nothing. But that's what a MAGA Rumpster Cult member would do.

I said everything. I was a old school Democrat. When you can't question THEM questioning everything, you know the dems went to a party to a cult. I know from whence I speak.

You have lied so much that we no longer accept anything you say as the truth. Your creed is "Never tell the truth when a lie works just as good"

We have liberals practically examining politics and the engineering behind door stops or shoe horns...CRT? But they absolutely forbid examining their own ideals. That isn't what a cult does?

Religion has intersected with politics. The litmus test for determining you might be in a cult: When that belief system forbids criticism, and absolutely forbades being critical to itself. Like The Democrats.

Religion should have NOTHING to do with politics which is one issue, but the thrust of your post seems to be that Democrats don't allow criticism, and that's laughable. If that were true, Joe Manchin would have been booted from the Party, as well as AOC and many others.

The Republican Party used to bill itself as the "Party of Ideas", but now they're the party of fear and loathing. You spend all of your time tearing down Democrats, but you have no plans for what you'll do when you replace them. If you had any real, workable ideas, you'd be promoting them to the people, instead of spending all of your time demonizing Democrats who have policies, some of which are very effective.

The Church of Climastrolgy shall not be denied, Inshalgore.
Heretics that deny the Holy Computer Models must be put asunder.

GIGO Forever, they pray, amen.

We have liberals practically examining politics and the engineering behind door stops or shoe horns...CRT? But they absolutely forbid examining their own ideals. That isn't what a cult does?

And we have you Rabid MAGA Rumpster Cultists running around and tell us what you think we are. CRT is another lie from your cult.

Religion should have NOTHING to do with politics which is one issue, but the thrust of your post seems to be that Democrats don't allow criticism, and that's laughable. If that were true, Joe Manchin would have been booted from the Party, as well as AOC and many others.

The Republican Party used to bill itself as the "Party of Ideas", but now they're the party of fear and loathing. You spend all of your time tearing down Democrats, but you have no plans for what you'll do when you replace them. If you had any real, workable ideas, you'd be promoting them to the people, instead of spending all of your time demonizing Democrats who have policies, some of which are very effective.
But here we are, the democrats pull that proverbial rabbit out of their hats, the ever loving made up imaginary subjective as hell "HATE SPEECH." Being that this has absolute NO DEFINATIVE definition HOW is this is, HOW IS THIS EVEN AN ISSUE?

But here we are, the democrats pull that proverbial rabbit out of their hats, the ever loving made up imaginary subjective as hell "HATE SPEECH." Being that this has absolute NO DEFINATIVE definition HOW is this is, HOW IS THIS EVEN AN ISSUE?

It's not an issue with me. What I do find in this issue is you telling us what Democrats are thinking. And you demand that they stop what you claim they are thinking. Yes, MAGA Rumpster Terrorist Cultist, we are on to you and yours.

It's not an issue with me. What I do find in this issue is you telling us what Democrats are thinking. And you demand that they stop what you claim they are thinking. Yes, MAGA Rumpster Terrorist Cultist, we are on to you and yours.
Actually, I left the Democrats. WHY? Not the record inflation NOW . Nope. Not the fact that Democrat's incited race riots in 2020 that eclipsed Jan. 6th. Nope. ONE fateful day day in the mid 90's I went to a Democrat caucus. THEY dictated you can't question them. Yeah, that isn't what the Democratic party is about.

Actually, I left the Democrats. WHY? Not the record inflation NOW . Nope. Not the fact that Democrat's incited race riots in 2020 that eclipsed Jan. 6th. Nope. ONE fateful day day in the mid 90's I went to a Democrat caucus. THEY dictated you can't question them. Yeah, that isn't what the Democratic party is about.

We ain't buying your lies. You MAGA Rumpster Traitors and terrorists tell so many lies so fast, we can't keep up with them. The Dems are not attempting to dictate anything to me. It wouldn't do them any good anyway. But your MAGA Rumpster Traitors and Terrorists demand it all the time. I will be so glad when your brand of "Whaterverthehellitis" finally get's sent packing.

The Republican ideas are simply the opposite of what the democrats are doing.
Here's a list of Xiden's and the democrat's disasters.
Republicans would do the opposite:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

1655718727791.png
Time for a shower sweetheart...

You put a lot of thought in that reply. Lets examine Jan 6. FBI determined there was NO insurrection nor coup. Nope. But the democrats actually funded, supported race riots on 2020, over 200+ of them far more egregious issue but Jan 6th. But we (Trump supporters or republican) tax payers are funding a one sided partisan witch-hunt because WHY? Excuse me? Didn't the FBI already investigate this and found NOTHING to the incitement/coup thing? Get the fuck out of my face.

You correctly identified them as a cult.
Cult leaders ban the acceptance of any information not cult approved.
You will have no success with these BubbleCultists.

Last edited:
I hate to break it to you but the FBI found no evidence to support insurrection. Months ago. Why this partisan witch hunt now? Why not instead, investigate that dearth of information that Democrats inspired, incited and drove over 200+ race riots in 2020? Why NOT?

They don't investigate their own.

Stop lying now. As of a couple of days ago, you MAGA Rumpsters have a ton to worry about. The sooner the Jan6 commission is done the sooner the Justice Department can send out the heavy weight prison sentences.

You may simply be ignorant
Congress has no power over criminal actions.
They can write criminal referrals.
They already send that they would not be doing so.

You may simply be ignorant
Congress has no power over criminal actions.
They can write criminal referrals.
They already send that they would not be doing so.

Your response shows that you are a MAGA Rumpster traitor and terrorist. And that is extreme ignorance.

Forum List

Back