Cuomo bans Confederate flags being sold on state property.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
Last edited:
For those always complaining about their rights being violated this is a proper example. To me something like this is the proper reason to remove a politician. He admits it violates the 1st Amendment but he will support it anyway. That is unacceptable for a politician. It reminds me when Bush acknowledged that McCain/Feingold was unconstitutional but he would sign it anyway.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Bans Sale of Confederate Flags, Despite Knowing This Has First Amendment Problems
So right, yet politicians do this shit in a regular basis. The sad thing is they get away with it.

What a worthless piece of legislation!!!
So I guess Franks Flag World is going to have to shut down his business in the state park...
What a fuken joke.

..............just another in a long line of abuses

never ending wars that were never declared
never ending spending
unconstitutional patriot act
unconstitutional obamacare
infringement on 2A......................

For those always complaining about their rights being violated this is a proper example. To me something like this is the proper reason to remove a politician. He admits it violates the 1st Amendment but he will support it anyway. That is unacceptable for a politician. It reminds me when Bush acknowledged that McCain/Feingold was unconstitutional but he would sign it anyway.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Bans Sale of Confederate Flags, Despite Knowing This Has First Amendment Problems
So right, yet politicians do this shit in a regular basis. The sad thing is they get away with it.
got any examples??

It's his State he can do whatever he wants

" Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are? Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are."

And yet the President demanding that players stand for the anthem is perfectly OK.
"Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a b**** off the field right now. Out! He's fired. He's fired"

"The NFL cannot disrespect our country. They cannot disrespect our flag, or our National Anthem."

And yet the President demanding that players stand for the anthem is perfectly OK.
"Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a b**** off the field right now. Out! He's fired. He's fired"

"The NFL cannot disrespect our country. They cannot disrespect our flag, or our National Anthem."

Okay or not, it isn't a Constitutional violation.

That was one of the reasons I didn't like Bush. The other was The Spy-on-Americans Act (aka Patriot Act).

We’re already in a state of martial law since our esteemed government has taken away our rights due to WuFlu. Constitutional rights have already been suspended. This is just the government flexing its new found muscle.

We’re already in a state of martial law since our esteemed government has taken away our rights due to WuFlu. Constitutional rights have already been suspended. This is just the government flexing its new found muscle.

The courts are correcting some of the things.

Where is the “demand”?

Okay or not, it isn't a Constitutional violation.

At best it skirts it. Trump was calling for people to get fired for speaking. While it would not be the government firing them, as I said, it certainly skirts constitutional issues.

Forum List

Back