Cuomo bans Confederate flags being sold on state property.

For those always complaining about their rights being violated this is a proper example. To me something like this is the proper reason to remove a politician. He admits it violates the 1st Amendment but he will support it anyway. That is unacceptable for a politician. It reminds me when Bush acknowledged that McCain/Feingold was unconstitutional but he would sign it anyway.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Bans Sale of Confederate Flags, Despite Knowing This Has First Amendment Problems

All while flying the PRC flag in his office....

For those always complaining about their rights being violated this is a proper example. To me something like this is the proper reason to remove a politician. He admits it violates the 1st Amendment but he will support it anyway. That is unacceptable for a politician. It reminds me when Bush acknowledged that McCain/Feingold was unconstitutional but he would sign it anyway.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Bans Sale of Confederate Flags, Despite Knowing This Has First Amendment Problems
So right, yet politicians do this shit in a regular basis. The sad thing is they get away with it.
Well they sure as hell should not. When they raise their right hand and swear an oath to uphold the constitution they should or the moment they don't they should be removed that very instant. If our leaders won't obey the law then why in hell should we?

for once im in agreement with you.too bad you cant be objective like this all the time.

Cuomo isn't smart enough to ban the Confederate flag. He only banned the Confederate Battle Flag. Bet the flag of communist China is welcome.

He only banned confederate flag sales on public property. You can still sell them in stores.

Cumhole's order is unconstitutional.
So are confederates.

Not really, a state can secede.

You're not awfully bright are you?
It's against the law to secede. That doesn't mean that it won't happen. I'm not big on laws, but any state seceding is going to have to defend themselves. That's how it's done.

He only banned confederate flag sales on public property. You can still sell them in stores.

Try it this way: He only banned book sales on public property. You can still sell them in stores.

You still ok with that?
Are books regularly sold on public property? If so, you have a valid point.

Of course they are. Haven't you ever been to a gift shop at a state park or landmark? Ever seen the books for sale at the Statue of Liberty?

Cumhole's order is unconstitutional.
So are confederates.

Not really, a state can secede.

You're not awfully bright are you?
It's against the law to secede. That doesn't mean that it won't happen. I'm not big on laws, but any state seceding is going to have to defend themselves. That's how it's done.

Huh? What law does secession violate?

So right, yet politicians do this shit in a regular basis. The sad thing is they get away with it.

yeah you aint kidding,they commit crimes we go to jail for everyday including murder as cuomo and get away with it.shit stalins russia has nothing on us.

Well they sure as hell should not. When they raise their right hand and swear an oath to uphold the constitution they should or the moment they don't they should be removed that very instant. If our leaders won't obey the law then why in hell should we?

This applies in many areas and many instances.

for once im in agreement with you.too bad you cant be objective like this all the time.

I always am.

Forum List

Back