Cuomo: Pro lifers, pro traditional marriage, pro gun people have no place in New York

Where does Andrew Cuomo Belong?

• Communist China

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • The United States

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Imagine the the liberal uproar if Governor Scott Walker had sad that there was no place in Wisconsin for gays, gun opponents and abortionists.

And of course, liberals/progressives.

walker would not say that

you see the difference being

he is not a fascist

You’re seeing that play out in New York. … Their problem is not me and the Democrats; their problem is themselves. Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are?

Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are.”

In China they have forced abortions and they prohibit the bearing of arms. The Chinese even love gaydom!!!

US-China Today: Homosexuality in China

Does Andrew Cuomo have a place in New York? Or should he move to Authoritarian Democide Communist China?

He's probably making an appointment with Mayflower Van Lines Moving Company for me as we speak.........

Cuomo is right. Now people just have to accept it and deal with it. Which may mean leaving for a more hospitable climate.

If Cuomo really wanted to the state to live its ideals, he would start closing the Churches, Synagogues and Mosques.

I left 16 years ago.

One of the best choices I ever made.

I hated to leave the place I grew up in and all the people I loved, but it became a hell hole. Why anyone who has a marketable skill they can get paid for hasn't left already is beyond me.

Never mind the damn cold.

What I'm waiting for is for Wall Street to close up and move out. There is no longer use or need for New York to be a financial hub. Go. Leave the empy streets fir the rats.

1489030_10151943036281275_1361939284_n.jpg

Sure. You have a problem with that?

It's a figure of speech, but go nuts, hater dupes...lol. I can tell you there're plenty upstate, but not enough haha...And it's anti-abortion whacko, gay hater, and gun nut ''CANDIDATES''- Cuomo said...

Last edited:
You’re seeing that play out in New York. … Their problem is not me and the Democrats; their problem is themselves. Who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right-to-life, pro-assault-weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are?

Because if that’s who they are and they’re the extreme conservatives, they have no place in the state of New York, because that’s not who New Yorkers are.”
In China they have forced abortions and they prohibit the bearing of arms. The Chinese even love gaydom!!!

US-China Today: Homosexuality in China

Does Andrew Cuomo have a place in New York? Or should he move to Authoritarian Democide Communist China?
I don't think this has anything to do with China.

Andrew Cuomo just doesn't want to be inconvenienced by those who march to a different drummer than himself.

Like King George. He didn't want to be inconvenienced by having to listen to people in the British colonies, whom he considered throw-away people unworthy of representation.

Even so, the citizens of New York elected Andrew Cuomo, and as odd as it seems, they may feel the same way as the governor. Since that is a possibility, I won't be visiting New York's theater district and textile distributors again. I believe in Jesus, I believe the Ten Commandments should be observed since they are common sense-based, and I believe preborn American babies are human beings, worthy of protection.

But if New Yorkers don't want conservatives in their state, I will oblige.

Last edited:
and gun nut ''CANDIDATES''- Cuomo said...

So you're saying Cuomo has the right to choose his opposition's candidates?

I think One Party Lenin said the same about controlling opposition.

So you're saying Cuomo has the right to choose his opposition's candidates?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm64E5R12s8]Saddam Purges Government.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back