Cuomo Supports Baby Murder in 9th Month

You see this sweet little thing?
image003.jpg

Now, I want you to stand next to me and watch what the baby does when I twist and then rip one of it's legs off. Ouch, right? Watch it's face when I turn it over and jam a knife into the base of it's neck and sever it's spine. The baby's heart is still beating, unless I have already removed it to sell later. It is paralyzed at this point but still alive. It will take awhile. Stick around and watch that baby until it dies.
Or you could hold it for me while I place it's head in a vice, and clamp down until the head explodes. If I put your head in a vice and slowly compressed your head until your skull collapses, would that hurt you?

Now tell me why it is alright to do it to someone else that has as many nerve endings as you? Because that is what we're talking about here.
Hitler killed 6 million. We have killed 7 million, who were just as innocent...

image003.jpg

Now, I want you to stand next to me and watch what the baby does when I twist and then rip one of it's legs off. Ouch, right? Watch it's face when I turn it over and jam a knife into the base of it's neck and sever it's spine. The baby's heart is still beating, unless I have already removed it to sell later. It is paralyzed at this point but still alive. It will take awhile. Stick around and watch that baby until it dies.
Or you could hold it for me while I place it's head in a vice, and clamp down until the head explodes. If I put your head in a vice and slowly compressed your head until your skull collapses, would that hurt you?

Now tell me why it is alright to do it to someone else that has as many nerve endings as you? Because that is what we're talking about here.
Neat. So don't kill your baby. Dang that was simple.

If it's a case
If it's a choice between saving the mother or saving the child, save the mother. If they realize that the child will be suffering in a brief life (microcephalic, etc.), then it should be mercifully ended.
Liberals just want to kill babies and support a lack of responsibility in our society.

image003.jpg

Neat. So don't kill your baby. Dang that was simple.
We should be killing NO healthy babies.

L
image003.jpg

Liberal’s would support the Holocaust so long as it allowed women to be whores.

Abortion is a great example of progs in general. They play make-believe so they don't have to recon with reality.

In the case of abortion, the fetus isn't really a human until the umbilical cord is cut, kind of like magic. Until then it's more like an eggplant, so the mother is free and moral to do whatever she likes.
Liberals are sick individuals.

Liberals just want to kill babies and support a lack of responsibility in our society
Nah, you Bible thumpers just want to control women, and you have failed miserably at doing so. So this is your "Alamo". You will lose this, too.

The woman has first priority! Her mental/physical/financial health come first. It's her choice. It's her right.
No one has the right to murder and this shit is not about “reproductive rights” or “women’s health.” Bullshit catch phrases. This is about if we are going to have a civilized society or not.

Liberals just want to kill babies and support a lack of responsibility in our society
Nah, you Bible thumpers just want to control women, and you have failed miserably at doing so. So this is your "Alamo". You will lose this, too.
Nobody’s trying to control women. It’s about sanctioned homicide. People are opposed to the murder of infants.

this shit is not about “reproductive rights” or “women’s health.”
Of course it is, that's why abortions , under this bill, are omly allowed after 24 weeks when the woman's health is in danger or the fetus is not viable. So yes, ya liar, it's both of those things.

And your crybaby rants are not about respect for life. They are about controlling women and stupid, magical voodoo beliefs.

If the mother’s life is at stake . Forget the that major piece of the story?

Give an example of a medical condition where a pregnancy in the 9th month needs to be terminated in order to save the life of a mother.
I think it's pretty self explanatory, you moron.

If a doctor deems the mother's life is at risk, and terminating the pregnancy is the only way to save her life, then the pregnancy can be legally terminated.

Would you prefer the woman dies?

Give an example of such a risky condition wherein birthing the baby is less risky than killing it.
I'm not qualified to make those specific decisions. That is the job of a doctor, so if you are so concerned about it, go ask a doctor.

Now answer my question.
To allow indiscriminate baby murder makes us a sick society. The state has a responsibility to protect defenseless children from murder.

Of course it is, that's why abortions , under this bill, are omly allowed after 24 weeks when the woman's health is in danger or the fetus is not viable. So yes, ya liar, it's both of those things.

And your crybaby rants are not about respect for life. They are about controlling women and stupid, magical voodoo beliefs.
No it’s not. It’s about opening the door for indiscriminate baby murder. If it takes 24 weeks to discover a medical issue then the doctor should have his license revoked.

No it’s not. It’s about opening the door for indiscriminate baby murder. If it takes 24 weeks to discover a medical issue then the doctor should have his license revoked.
Sorry Bible boy, I'll take my medical advice elsewhere. How frustrating it must be to have no control over women you have never met.

If the mother’s life is at stake . Forget the that major piece of the story?

Give an example of a medical condition where a pregnancy in the 9th month needs to be terminated in order to save the life of a mother.
I think it's pretty self explanatory, you moron.

If a doctor deems the mother's life is at risk, and terminating the pregnancy is the only way to save her life, then the pregnancy can be legally terminated.

Would you prefer the woman dies?

Give an example of such a risky condition wherein birthing the baby is less risky than killing it.
I'm not qualified to make those specific decisions. That is the job of a doctor, so if you are so concerned about it, go ask a doctor.

Now answer my question.
To allow indiscriminate baby murder makes us a sick society. The state has a responsibility to protect defenseless children from murder.
The state does protect defenseless children from murder.

Cuomo might be Catholic but his faith is in the democrat party. Do rational Americans understand what happens in a late term abortion? The mother's health is placed in jeopardy when a (untrained thug?) technician reaches inside her and turns the baby around to produce a feet first delivery. This is necessary for the technical definition of "birth" by using about three to four inches the head remains in the birth canal as the difference between abortion and manslaughter. The "technician" holds the squirming infant long enough to stab it in the back of the head (without anesthesia) and incerts a tube to suck it's brain out with a frankenstein machine until the technically unborn infant's face shrinks like a cabbage patch doll. The ASPCA and PETA would be protesting in the freaking streets if we did it to puppies and kittens but nobody seems to care about human babies.

Cuomo Supports Baby Murder in 9th Month
So does Trump.

So that’s why he speaks out against abortion now?

Just the false dichotomy of the left. "We hate Trump he is anti-choice..but you people should accept that Trump is pro-abortion". Its a mind game to demoralize you.

The degree of cognitive dissonance required to be a liberal is astounding.

Trump is a liberal pretending to be a conservative. And he has shown over and over again he is saying the things a liberal thinks conservatives believe. That's why he kept blowing his "pro-life" answers when he began his journey to scam you retards. Trump never had a pro-life thought in his head.

After Trump registered as a Republican and announced he was running for President, you could see the chameleon huckster change his colors in real time in his natural habitat, television:

TAPPER: Let me ask you about a few social issues because they haven't been issues you have been talking about for several years. I know you're opposed to abortion.

TRUMP: Right. I'm Pro-Choice.

TAPPER: You're pro-choice or pro-life?

TRUMP: I'm pro-life. I'm sorry.

As those of you who have been on this forum a while know, I am pro-life, and always have been. Let me ask all of you pro-lifers out there something. Have you EVER in your life accidentally identified yourself as pro-choice?

Me, neither.

And was it a Freudian slip when he apologized for being pro-life? “I’m pro-life. I’m sorry.”

Having been “very pro-choice” all his life, it was not surprising this huckster a few months later completely fumbled a fundamental question about the abortion issue. When asked if women should be punished for getting an abortion, Trump gave five different answers in three days!

Face it. On the abortion issue, Donald Trump is a far left liberal faking he is pro-life…and you know it.

Before:
ohqz2w.jpg

I'm very pro-choice. Right up to the ninth month of pregnancy. I have New York values.

After:
28rkqyu.jpg

Those bitches who abort should go to prison.

Is handed a note:
296lt3c.jpg

Things are unclear.

Is handed another note:
sdl4zc.jpg

D. The woman is a victim. Final answer.

You think Putin stole an election...says much for your psychological instability.

All of the Cuomos are crazy!

They are bringing shame to the whole family, in my opinion.

Before Trump realized it would be easier to hoax the pseudocons in the GOP, he and his entire family donated millions to pro-abortion Democrats.

Including Chuck Schumer. In fact, Trump and his kids donated to Schumer's first three Senate campaigns. Bigly.
You support Nancy and Chuck.

Forum List

Back