Curious- Do the Protesters Have Jobs?

Would you care to clarify?

Sick leave or vacation leave

And what great companies offer such flexibility?

-Geaux
People often take off weekends. Dumbass.

But what about the other 5 days of the week?

-Geaux
The Tea Partiers didn't have jobs.

And that is in part to Obama lying about shovel ready jobs.

And, I can't recall any Tea Party patriots protesting at airports

-Geaux
They live too far away from civilization to reach any airport. Plus they're afraid of all the colored people they see there.

Hmm, I disagree. They know how to deal with colored people as your racist comment retorts

-Geaux

Would you care to clarify?

Sick leave or vacation leave

And what great companies offer such flexibility?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
They live too far away from civilization to reach any airport. Plus they're afraid of all the colored people they see there.
What the country motherfuckers did, was stay close to the white house, where PROTECTION WAS RAMPANT AND SAFE. White people are only brave when they have the numbers, these mf's are nothing but racist bullshit talking cowards. They want to gun war, take your ass to chicago and have at it. Piss poor bitches the whole lot of em

-Geaux

-Geaux

Hmm, I disagree. They know how to deal with colored people as your racist comment retorts

-Geaux
The GOP Congress blocked and filibustered those shovel ready jobs.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
The only jobs Trump is gonna give these sorry ass white mf's is government jobs...that's it. Tax payer funded jobs. And these sorry good for nothing bitches will take em, be happy and move on. Welfare at its best. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Yes they ban them and tell their kids to stay away from them. They are cowards.

-Geaux

-Geaux
The only jobs Trump is gonna give these sorry ass white mf's is government jobs...that's it. Tax payer funded jobs. And these sorry good for nothing bitches will take em, be happy and move on. Welfare at its best. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You know, a lot of brothers have fed jobs. At least the ones who's only language is not Ebonics

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

And you know this how?

-Geaux

While this might sound like a rhetorical question, I'm interested to hear how one justifies working hours protesting.

-Geaux
They could be like them Tea Party bitches, all on disability checks, eh

Look it up Spike... Disability claims rose at levels never seen before under Obama. He released the reigns on qualifying criteria

-Geaux
Of which Red State conservatives claim the boat load of disability because they are fucking lazy bitches!!!!

Last edited:

-Geaux

-Geaux

And you know this how?

-Geaux
Because a man promised to punish the brown people in this nation, and you voted for him and continue to celebrate him for it. As do millions of others.

-Geaux

-Geaux

And you know this how?

-Geaux
Because a man promised to punish the brown people in this nation, and you voted for him and continue to celebrate him for it. As do millions of others.

I agree with you in part

I voted for Mr Trump

-Geaux

-Geaux

And you know this how?

-Geaux

I agree with you in part

I voted for Mr Trump

-Geaux
You agree in full you dumb motherfucker. You won a battle. You'll never win the war.

-Geaux

And you know this how?

-Geaux

I agree with you in part

I voted for Mr Trump

-Geaux
Meh! You voted for Mussolini Junior.

While this might sound like a rhetorical question, I'm interested to hear how one justifies working hours protesting.

-Geaux
They could be like them Tea Party bitches, all on disability checks, eh

Look it up Spike... Disability claims rose at levels never seen before under Obama. He released the reigns on qualifying criteria

-Geaux
Of which Red State conservatives claim the boat load of disability because they are fucking lazy bitches!!!!
Yo' muvah!

-Geaux

Sure they do. They are professional protesters and I'd bet they are being paid quite well. LOL

Forum List

Back