Cut the bullshit, haters, we know who you are

The enemies of America swarm out to defend Tim.
Where?!? Hit the decks a runnin' boys and spin those guns around!
They only condemned him when I forced them to do so.

The softboys of the far right are trying to refuse to join in an unity of defense against all barbarism.

Trump's refusal to do so will cost any chance, of which he has almost none, to get to the WH.
Then, to be consistent, you should cite EVERY instance of barbarism, including that of Dr Gosnell, and insist that every person denounce every instance, or be labeled as soft on barbarism.
Gosnell is in prison, yes. There is your answer. Now shut the fuck up about your demented ideology and condemn all barbarism, softboy.
You may be the most unintelligent liberal that has ever lived. Even liberals that frequent this board are embarrassed right now. Please stop.
We are embarrassed for chumps like you who won't put aside your petty problems and unify against terrorism from all sides.

henry is saying he does not have a clue how to stop hating.

Please point out one post where anyone defends McVeigh.
Starkey is a simple minded troll. Facts don't matter to him.
Jake hasn't been the same ever since Stats told him he'd get to run a FEMA Camp. Jake now spends his days in jackboots and Waffen SS Uniform barking orders to the mirror how we "must eliminate the reactionary right"
Frank is on the side of the terrorists, the far right in this case. If you can't condemn all terrorism, Frank, then you are on the wrong side.

I have evidence that someone has not figured how to use the "ignore" function - or is just a liar. Not that that's a bad thing for a Closetcrat......

Why ignore? Why? I get some of the best laughs reading the works of Progressive luminaries like Rderp and Starkey

Jake hasn't been the same ever since Stats told him he'd get to run a FEMA Camp. ...........

Speaking of whom, anybody seen the old Stasi of late? Or have actuarial tables (perhaps something more sinister?) done the work of the angels?

And what about the fell that around painting prostitutes?

I miss them - as one might miss a case of piles.

Any one, and that includes you, have not condemned. That means you defend him.

If you use idiot logic, yes. If you use common sense, lack of comment is not endorsement.

Any one, and that includes you, have not condemned. That means you defend him.

I don't openly condemn bread pudding, which BTW I deplore, does this make me a bread pudding supporter?

See how stupid you are Fake Starkey?

if that is the standard, then I condemn Tequila, Goldschlager, Black Haus, and any beer called a shandy.

Speaking of whom, anybody seen the old Stasi of late? Or have actuarial tables (perhaps something more sinister?) done the work of the angels?

He's been around. Still denying he's gay though. I guess it's the Jew in him.

Beer is NOT a shandy.

Beer is an ingredient of a shandy but creation of which ought to bring an automatic death penalty on any day where the temperature (F) is less than 80 degrees.

Where?!? Hit the decks a runnin' boys and spin those guns around!
They only condemned him when I forced them to do so.

The softboys of the far right are trying to refuse to join in an unity of defense against all barbarism.

Trump's refusal to do so will cost any chance, of which he has almost none, to get to the WH.
Then, to be consistent, you should cite EVERY instance of barbarism, including that of Dr Gosnell, and insist that every person denounce every instance, or be labeled as soft on barbarism.
Gosnell is in prison, yes. There is your answer. Now shut the fuck up about your demented ideology and condemn all barbarism, softboy.

You didn't say you agree he should be in prison, thus by your logic you didn't condemn him, and thus you support him.

Starkey, the McVeigh supporter, has yet to join the call to dig up McVeigh and kill him all over again

thankfully you subhuman rightwing cracka goy are dying off and your transformation as a small minority will be complete in the not to distant future

thankfully you subhuman rightwing cracka goy are dying off and your transformation as a small minority will be complete in the not to distant future

Castro's favorite fuck toy sezwha?

Forum List

Back