Cuts to SS and Medicare

Geesus idiot. They all show the same thing….decreases under Dems , increases under repugnants. Can you fking read ?
Reagan took the deficit from $70 billion to $175 billion. Bush 41 took it to $300 billion. Clinton got it to zero. Bush 43 took it from zero to $1.2 trillion. Obama halved it to $600 billion. Trump’s got it back to a trillion.
Barry's were going up his last 3 budgets, Dumbass. you denied that, and I provided a link proving you are a lying moron.

What bull shit. 80% of the tax cuts went to the top 1 %.
plus,

55 of top U.S. companies paid no federal income taxes​

Geesus, no wonder the deficits went up 33%
Revenues went up after Trump's across the board tax cuts, Simp.

No, I don’t expect their tax burden to be the same. That’s why the top 1% pays 40% of the income tax burden and the bottom half pay 3%.

And don’t think you’re getting away with muddying the waters with your payroll tax bit. That is buying into programs like SS and Medicare, and the lower-income get a bigger return on their investment then the affluent as far as SS payouts go.
Don't confuse that idiot with facts. He doesn't do those.

Evidently YOU are the one as you are asking ME to help YOU prove your point.
Again... laziness is a definite characteristic of unscholarly and definitely ignorant person that you are!
You make the claim... back it up! Why should I waste my time disproving your dumb ass unsubstantiated and definitely personal opinions?
I wouldn’t trust you deniers to do shit. You just said you wouldn’t use CNN. You tell us where you get your info from; Fux News ?

Barry's were going up his last 3 budgets, Dumbass. you denied that, and I provided a link proving you are a lying moron.
You did no such thing. Regardless, every one of his budgets lowered the deficit over Trump…..every Fking one of them dufus. By the end of Obama‘s term, he had cut the deficit in half over Bush. Every fking GOP president raised the deficit IMMEDIATELY WHEN THEY HAD full congressional Control.

Yes, really. Sorry for your continued ginormous ignorance, Simp.
Your reply to correctly pointing out that Trump raised the deficit to a trillion dollars, is to name call. ha ha
Another Humper dufus bites the dust.

You did no such thing. Regardless, every one of his budgets lowered the deficit over Trump…..every Fking one of them dufus. By the end of Obamas term, he had cut the deficit in half over Bush. Every fking GOP president raised the deficit IMMEDIATELY WHEN THEY HAD full congressional.
You suck at math, and life.

• 2017 - $665 billion budget deficit
  • 2016 - $585 billion budget deficit
  • 2015 - $439 billion budget deficit

Your reply to correctly pointing out that Trump raised the deficit to a trillion dollars, is to name call. ha ha
Another Humper dufus bites the dust.
Revenues went up after the Trump across the board tax cuts, Simp.

So how did they increase the deficit?

You suck at math, and life.

• 2017 - $665 billion budget deficit
  • 2016 - $585 billion budget deficit
  • 2015 - $439 billion budget deficit
Bush left with a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit. Tell us again how Obama did not reduce the deficit over Bush every fking year.

Trump, 2017, his first year in office the deficit grew to $666 billion, was $984 billion the next year and was projected to be over $1 trillion in 2020 at $1.02 trillion. This would be a 74% increase in just four years.

Now. Compare that with Joe‘s deficits.

Bush left with a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit. Tell us again how Obama did not reduce the deficit over Bush every fking year.

Trump, 2017, his first year in office the deficit grew to $666 billion, was $984 billion last year and is projected to be over $1 trillion in 2020 at $1.02 trillion. This would be a 74% increase in just four years.
The 2017 budget was Barry Hussein's, you raving dumbass.

My God, you are one clueless idiot.

And I proved Barry didn't reduce the deficit every year. Once again, you suck at math.

And I proved Barry didn't reduce the deficit every year. Once again, you suck at math.
No stupid. It was 1/2 who’s last deficit of 1,2 trillion ?

No stupid. The fiscal year ending in 2017 is a Trump deficit. You are dumb. Obama didn pass a budget while Trump was in office in 2016. Are you that stupid ? Look up what fiscal years are.
Thanks for once again confirming your total dumbassery, Simp.

The 2017 United States federal budget is the United States federal budget for fiscal year 2017, which lasted from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017. President Barack Obama submitted a budget proposal to the 114th Congress on February 9, 2016.

He reduced the deficit every year over the previous gop administration. Show ONE YEAR where it wasn’t . You have a reading problem. Not only was each year less then the gop president, the accumulated deficits were less too.

He reduced the deficit every year over the previous gop administration. Show ONE YEAR where it wasn’t . You have a reading problem. Not only was each year less then the gop president, the accumulated deficits were less too.
Are you claiming every Barry Hussein deficit was lower than every Bush deficit?

Are you claiming Barry Hussein's accumulated debt is less than GOP Presidents?

Forum List

Back