Da** We Could've Had An Honoralbe Businessman For President

Nope hes a RINO real Republicans want Trump.

Trump is niether Repiblican or conservative, his primary category is out-for-myself-Clown.

That is pretty funny. Do you consider Hillary an out-for-myself-clown as well?

Umm NO.

Hillary actually knows history of issues, policy and political positions that underlie it. She is, and ALWAYS WAS a Democrat with fairly consistent positions throughout the years.

Trump? He is brand new changed man (except he still doesn't know much of anything) from the time he was pretending to be a Democrat or so he'd have you believe.

In reality there is no THERE there, he is but a empty plastic bag flailing in the wind of convinience, hoping to land in the White House. Trump is not a politician, he is a salesman scantly familiar with matters of actual governing.

A man that runs a Corporation worth several billion dollars does know a lot about governing.

Except when she was a Goldwater Republican

AS AN ADULT - why does basic context need to be quibbled over?

Hillary Worked for Goldwater?

"She is, and ALWAYS WAS a Democrat with fairly consistent positions throughout the years."

Highlight the word ADULT in that sentence.

Dumbass, it is the REASONABLE CONTEXT of the MEANING of the words and how they pertain to the discussion.

Trump was pro-abortion-rights and for single payer as recent as 2008, he at times changes his positions in the span of a single sentence for fucks sakes!

It is NOT COMPARABLE to what Clinton was doing in high school!

Last edited:
Romney lost twice, first to washed up RINO McCain then to idiot Obama if he couldn't beat those two boneheads he's not presidential material.

Nope hes a RINO real Republicans want Trump.

Dumbass, Trump is niether Repiblican or conservative, his primary category is out-for-myself-Clown.

Agree he is not "Repiblican" whatever that is. He is the face of today's GOP though, there is no denying it. Voted for overwhelmingly and huge crowds at his rallies. Trump is today's GOP.

Romney is Obama light, a liberal light, he's no conservative or even a moderate Republican.

Except when she was a Goldwater Republican

AS AN ADULT - why does basic context need to be quibbled over?

Hillary Worked for Goldwater?

"She is, and ALWAYS WAS a Democrat with fairly consistent positions throughout the years."

Highlight the word ADULT in that sentence.

Dumbass, it is the REASONABLE CONTEXT of the MEANING of the words and how they pertain to the discussion.

Trump was pro-abortion-rights for single payer as recent as 2008, he at times changes his positions in the span of a single sentence for fucks sakes!

It is NOT COMPARABLE to what Clinton was doing in high school!

If you only want to talk about her ADULT life, STATE you only want to talk about her ADULT life.

Stop whining when you get busted.

Romney lost twice, first to washed up RINO McCain then to idiot Obama if he couldn't beat those two boneheads he's not presidential material.

Lol "Idiot Obama" has been just about the most popular and effective politician in America in the last 8 years.

Romney would beat Hillalry. To say he wasn't a moderate Republican is CRAZY nutter bs.

Lol "Idiot Obama" has been just about the most popular and effective politician in America in the last 8 years.

Romney would beat Hillalry.

Considering the country hates politicians and government you can't really call that "popular".

If you only want to talk about her ADULT life, STATE you only want to talk about her ADULT life.

Clearly I'm taking to a fucking retard.

And just to clarify the context of that - I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU.

A

Clearly I'm taking to a fucking retard.

And just to clarify the context of that - I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU.

Hardly, but you're certainly talking like one, one that has to change what he said to make it seem true.

I was done when I posted 'Goldwater Republican', then you moved the goalpost.

Ok Hillary is actually Goldwater Republican like she was in high school and is pretending to be a Democrat just for the recent elections. Gotcha.

Are you done?

I was done when I posted 'Goldwater Republican', then you moved the goalpost.

Ok Hillary is actually Goldwater Republican like she was in high school and is pretending to be a Democrat just for the recent elections. Gotcha.

Are you done?

Did I say she was now?

(and you want to call me retarded)

She switched parties about the time she met Bill.

I gave you a link and it explained to you that she was already a democrat before she even finished school.

I explained to you that this DOES NOT COMPARE to Trump's right-before-election conversion circa 2008 when he was already 60+ years old.

now wtf of this don't you understand? I mean you must not understand this, otherwise you would agree or be somehow RESPONDING to this point.

I gave you a link and it explained to you that she was already a democrat before she even finished school.

I explained to you that this DOES NOT COMPARE to Trump's right-before-election conversion circa 2008 when he was already 60+ years old.

now wtf of this don't you understand? I mean you must not understand this, otherwise you would agree or be somehow RESPONDING to this point.

Yea, I dont' understand why you posted this, when you knew it was incorrect?

Yea, I dont' understand why you posted this, when you knew it was incorrect?

And that is exactly why you are an idiot reject, more interested in nitpicking the irrelevant, than participating in a meaningful conversation.

Forum List

Back