DACA, DACA, DACA. Schumer Throwing Dreamers Under the Bus

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Schumer says he will continue to obstruct the Dreamers from achieving legal protection in favor of advantageous political optics. He said on MSNBC: “god forbid, but the pictures of people being deported will rally the nation, and these more mainstream Republicans — admittedly, not a majority of the Republican Party. But enough, when they add them to Democrats, could pass the bill.”

So how many Dreamers will be deported because Schumer wants a 2018 political advantage? These Democrat folks are not interested in your welfare, Dreamers, I hope you see that.

Meanwhile, Trump is releasing his own DACA bill since the Hill dufus's can't write a decent bill after all these years.

White House To Reveal Its Own DACA Bill For Senate

Schumer says he will continue to obstruct the Dreamers from achieving legal protection in favor of advantageous political optics. He said on MSNBC: “god forbid, but the pictures of people being deported will rally the nation, and these more mainstream Republicans — admittedly, not a majority of the Republican Party. But enough, when they add them to Democrats, could pass the bill.”

So how many Dreamers will be deported because Schumer wants a 2018 political advantage? These Democrat folks are not interested in your welfare, Dreamers, I hope you see that.

Meanwhile, Trump is releasing his own DACA bill since the Hill dufus's can't write a decent bill after all these years.

Dreamers are already calling for Schumer's head on a pike. Now he's fighting both sides. He's an idiot libtardo.

Dreamers are already calling for Schumer's head on a pike. Now he's fighting both sides. He's an idiot libtardo.
Trump is pure genius. Now he has Dreamers in his court.

There is nothing indecent about what the Dems want (Schumer aside); they just need to accept what the Republicans want as well (remember them--the Republicans also in the Congress?). This Schumer dude is going to screw up DACA, I'm afraid.

So the daily caller refers itself to the daily caller. :lol: The DACA people know who is on their side.

Dreamers wanted the government to stay shut down. Schumer has painted himself into a corner, he now has no support from anybody (except the idiot liberals on this board).

Trump and the GOP are the ones threatening their lives, not Schumer

There is nothing indecent about what the Dems want (Schumer aside); they just need to accept what the Republicans want as well (remember them--the Republicans also in the Congress?). This Schumer dude is going to screw up DACA, I'm afraid.

Hmm...yuo do realize that Schumer took over the head seat of immigration policy in 2009...eight years later suddenly he tries to force a deal through. But not ONCE when Obama was President.
Yuo also realize that Obama said in 2008 he would pass significant immigration policy "that I can support and be proud of" - IN HIS FIRST YEAR. And in that first year he had a filibuster proof super majority...making Republicans powerless to stop anything. YET - he did nothing. And continued that for 8 years ignoring immigration much like Bush did in his 8 years.
Hmmm.... so....who is really at fault?

you mean like democrats are needed by republicans? it goes both ways no matter who is in control doesn't it? need 60 votes always without going nuclear. so the dems shut down the government. thanks for admitting that finally.

Hmm...yuo do realize that Schumer took over the head seat of immigration policy in 2009...eight years later suddenly he tries to force a deal through. But not ONCE when Obama was President.
Yuo also realize that Obama said in 2008 he would pass significant immigration policy "that I can support and be proud of" - IN HIS FIRST YEAR. And in that first year he had a filibuster proof super majority...making Republicans powerless to stop anything. YET - he did nothing. And continued that for 8 years ignoring immigration much like Bush did in his 8 years.
Who?

you mean like democrats are needed by republicans? it goes both ways no matter who is in control doesn't it? need 60 votes always without going nuclear. so the dems shut down the government. thanks for admitting that finally.
You're arguing with the wrong person. I'm not a Dem. I've been blaming them since they shut the government down.

Why didn't the Democrats pass DACA during Obama's first 2 years?

Who?

Come now...I just said who.

Ask yourself...just how concerned is Schumer about Dreamers when he did not offer a bill till now?? After 9 years of holding the chair as chief immigration policy maker?? Why now?
Obama ran on immigration change as a BIG part of his initial campaign....yet...nada. Did nothing.

So here we are at 11:59 at the last moment and suddenly the Democrats care...and blame the heartless Republicans.
Can you say disingenuous and hypocrite?

Why didn't the Democrats pass DACA during Obama's first 2 years?
They were a little busy with Obamacare.
Should have passed gun legislation, too, but real healthcare legislation done right takes longer than three weeks.

You do realize they they had written significant bipartisan immigration bill under Obama but the House killed it?

Where?

Where?

Angry illegals converge on Schumer home: 'We won't let him sleep!' - The American Mirror

Wake up, sleepy head. And you should know by now not to challenge me.

You do realize they they had written significant bipartisan immigration bill under Obama but the House killed it?

they didnt realize anything at the time, they had their heads so far up their ass over a birth certificate you couldnt see their ears.

but real healthcare legislation done right takes longer than three weeks.
Is that why we still havent got healthcare legislation done right?
I knew some smart aleck would say that. Obama introduced numerous "fixes" to improve the plan once problems were evident, but the Republicans refused to pass them.
We should have gone with universal healthcare, which is what I voted for Obama to accomplish, but the Republicans screwed that up, too, so don't be whining about what a lousy job the Dems did. Nothing that complex is going to be perfect, but it was a bastardized plan to begin with.

Forum List

Back