DACA is DONE! More proof that your POTUS puts Americans First!

Trump has chosen his sides. He sides with white supremacists and 30% of voters. Will Republicans commit electoral suicide? Democrats should use every important piece of legislation such as the Texas relief bill, debt ceiling bill, and budget bill to save DACA.
The country can not afford DACA... Its a diminishing return.
And what exactly is the DACA costing anybody?

DACA has huge costs on the front end, and only diminishing return on the backend. Fact
no it isn't a fact...800k dreamers paid $500 bucks up front, that's $400 million bucks, plus now they are working above board and paying, federal, state and payroll taxes...social security which they won't collect and medicare taxes which they won't collect....helping pay the shortages today....also, working above board and not under the table, helps raise wages for all, not just the Dreamers...

The cost to send a DACA child to public school is $10,600 per year- thanks American taxpayer
DACA kids receive state funds for college- thanks American taxpayer
DACA kids receive emergency medical care...thanks American taxpayer
DACA kids steal brainless jobs from American kids
DACA kids don't earn enough to pay income taxes...they're effective tax rate is 0%.

DACA kids like the rest of their "people" will procreate at a cockroaches pace...their low iQ offspring will continue the cycle of becoming financial liabilities to REAL American's.
Remember, Reagan gave amnesty 3.5 million low grade humans which quickly turned to tens of millions. The 800k number doesn't mean shit.

Trump has decided to end DACA, with 6-month delay
Donny T continues to deliver on promises made to REAL American's. This dude ROCKS!

What's a "REAL American" exactly?

Let me guess, people like yourself, and not people who you don't like. How convenient.

I'll play....REAL American's hold themselves to a higher standard...most spend their lives becoming better and doing better. These REAL American's take great pride in self and country. They tend to be hard working, moral folks with firm family values. They "pay it forward" by exhausting all effort parenting their children and doing right.
You see, it's a behavioral thing...standing on this soil does not make one an American in the eyes of REAL American's. Reading this makes you want to roll up in the fetal position and cry as Liberals believe simply breathing oxygen here qualifies one as a great American.

I can't believe you posted that with a straight face. Your description of a "real American" pretty much defined the typical immigrant family. They spend their lives becoming better and doing better because, hell, THAT IS WHY THEY CAME HERE. They take great pride in their self and country, they actually volunteer for the military at higher percentages than native Americans and most of second generation immigrants raise their children bilingual. They are hard working, in fact, studies have indicated that immigrants place a greater importance on hard work and career success than native Americans. Which happens to be crucial to your and my retirement. Over ninety percent of the growth of the future labor force through 2050 will come from immigrants and their American born children. They will be paying our Social Security checks. Truth is, without our immigrant population we would be looking at a negative birth rate, in other words, a dwindling and dying population. Not to mention the typical native raised twenty something male would rather play video games and live in his parent's basement than work a fulltime job.

And you don't even want to get me started on exhausting all their effort parenting children. The typical native pays daycare centers and babysitters to raise their children as both parents work to keep up with the Joneses demonstrating that keeping up with the Joneses is more important than raising their children. Immigrants are more likely to be stay at home mothers. In fact, Asian and Hispanic families are twice as likely to have a stay at home parent than native Americans

In fact, the only people rolling up in a fetal position and crying are all those short sighted, ignorant, racist conservatives who are AFRAID of competing with hard working driven immigrants and their disciplined children.

Donny T continues to deliver on promises made to REAL American's. This dude ROCKS!

Let me guess, people like yourself, and not people who you don't like. How convenient.

I'll play....REAL American's hold themselves to a higher standard...most spend their lives becoming better and doing better. These REAL American's take great pride in self and country. They tend to be hard working, moral folks with firm family values. They "pay it forward" by exhausting all effort parenting their children and doing right.
You see, it's a behavioral thing...standing on this soil does not make one an American in the eyes of REAL American's. Reading this makes you want to roll up in the fetal position and cry as Liberals believe simply breathing oxygen here qualifies one as a great American.
If you discount Native Americans, who were truly native in America, then I suppose you have to go back to the Spanish who discovered and explored much of the south. Cabasa de Vaca for example, Ponce de Leon, for another. Anyway, I guess somewhere between the Native Americans and the Spanish, those were the first Americans and therefore real Americans. My family didn't get here until the 20th century, so I am clearly not as American as Natives and Spanish.

Trump has made it crystal clear...he sides with REAL American's.
How can one possibly be so bothered by that?
What part of Mexico are you from? Do you steal from REAL American's like the DACA kids do?
Are you confused? Mexico is real America & Mexicans are real Americans. Do you mean entitled US citizens born in the USA? You are uneducated, Immigrants are smarter than you.

I can't believe you posted that with a straight face. Your description of a "real American" pretty much defined the typical immigrant family. They spend their lives becoming better and doing better because, hell, THAT IS WHY THEY CAME HERE. They take great pride in their self and country, they actually volunteer for the military at higher percentages than native Americans and most of second generation immigrants raise their children bilingual. They are hard working, in fact, studies have indicated that immigrants place a greater importance on hard work and career success than native Americans. Which happens to be crucial to your and my retirement. Over ninety percent of the growth of the future labor force through 2050 will come from immigrants and their American born children. They will be paying our Social Security checks. Truth is, without our immigrant population we would be looking at a negative birth rate, in other words, a dwindling and dying population. Not to mention the typical native raised twenty something male would rather play video games and live in his parent's basement than work a fulltime job.

And you don't even want to get me started on exhausting all their effort parenting children. The typical native pays daycare centers and babysitters to raise their children as both parents work to keep up with the Joneses demonstrating that keeping up with the Joneses is more important than raising their children. Immigrants are more likely to be stay at home mothers. In fact, Asian and Hispanic families are twice as likely to have a stay at home parent than native Americans

In fact, the only people rolling up in a fetal position and crying are all those short sighted, ignorant, racist conservatives who are AFRAID of competing with hard working driven immigrants and their disciplined children.

Dear Winston Chavez Rodriguez Fernandez,
I don't know how you crazies come up with the shit you come up with. Is this one of those; " I know this ONE awesome family" sort of things?
The average Hispanic family in CA looks like this:
Gustavo and Guadalupe have 4-6 children born in the U.S. all attending public schools. Gustavo works for $10 dollars an hour and averages 50 hours per week, Gustavo grosses $500 per week in income, cash, no taxes withheld.
Guadalupe is a stay at home mother.
The cost to attend a public school in CA is $10,600 per year per child. The cost of child birth in CA is $10,000. Gustavo and Guadalupe get housing assistance, EBT, welfare, health coverage...etc etc all compliments of hard working real American taxpayers. I won't list all the other direct and indirect expenses related to Gustavo's family as it would be retarded and a waste of time. Do your own math bud....YOU'RE CONFUSED!
Further, drive through any predominantly Hispanic community...they're complete shitholes....trash and filth line the streets, front yards look like junk yards....Gustavo throws his Modello cans out the window of his piece of shit uninsured 1980's Toyota pickup while Guadalupe throws dirty diapers out the passenger side....pit bulls and chihuahuas abused and running the streets, graffiti, bright yellow shithole homes. 40 year old Gustavo stares at my 14 year old daughter like a Lion stares down its prey in the wild. These people are shameless human cockroaches...they degrade every neighborhood they inhabit...they don't know any better...they're thirdworlders and that's what they do.
Sorry bud...but the fictional stereotype you've fabricated in your tiny little mind could be further from accurate.

If you discount Native Americans, who were truly native in America, then I suppose you have to go back to the Spanish who discovered and explored much of the south. Cabasa de Vaca for example, Ponce de Leon, for another. Anyway, I guess somewhere between the Native Americans and the Spanish, those were the first Americans and therefore real Americans. My family didn't get here until the 20th century, so I am clearly not as American as Natives and Spanish.

Juan Pardo would be the Spanish explorer who first injected European DNA into America.

What part of Mexico are you from? Do you steal from REAL American's like the DACA kids do?
Are you confused? Mexico is real America & Mexicans are real Americans. Do you mean entitled US citizens born in the USA? You are uneducated, Immigrants are smarter than you.

My ancestors are cavemen...guess that grants me right to be called Worldwide Native...huh?
The British conquest of this nation is the best thing that ever happened...imagine the shithole it would be if the Spanish or Native American's had built it. I'm thinking you and your "people" wouldn't be riding for free like you are.

My ancestors are cavemen...guess that grants me right to be called Worldwide Native...huh?
The British conquest of this nation is the best thing that ever happened...imagine the shithole it would be if the Spanish or Native American's had built it. I'm thinking you and your "people" wouldn't be riding for free like you are.
You are the free rider here. You could not even post on this forum if it weren't for the son of a Syrian Muslim immigrant creating the largest company in history.

The question was what is a "Real American?" If America is a geographic place then you and I weren't here first. If iAmerica is an idea then anyone who is willing to live under our laws is an American.

I don't know how you crazies come up with the shit you come up with. Is this one of those; " I know this ONE awesome family" sort of things?
Gustavo and Guadalupe have 4-6 children born in the U.S. all attending public schools. Gustavo works for $10 dollars an hour and averages 50 hours per week, Gustavo grosses $500 per week in income, cash, no taxes withheld.
The cost to attend a public school in CA is $10,600 per year per child. The cost of child birth in CA is $10,000. Gustavo and Guadalupe get housing assistance, EBT, welfare, health coverage...etc etc all compliments of hard working real American taxpayers. I won't list all the other direct and indirect expenses related to Gustavo's family as it would be retarded and a waste of time. Do your own math bud....YOU'RE CONFUSED!
Further, drive through any predominantly Hispanic community...they're complete shitholes....trash and filth line the streets, front yards look like junk yards....Gustavo throws his Modello cans out the window of his piece of shit uninsured 1980's Toyota pickup while Guadalupe throws dirty diapers out the passenger side....pit bulls and chihuahuas abused and running the streets, graffiti, bright yellow shithole homes. 40 year old Gustavo stares at my 14 year old daughter like a Lion stares down its prey in the wild. These people are shameless human cockroaches...they degrade every neighborhood they inhabit...they don't know any better...they're thirdworlders and that's what they do.
Sorry bud...but the fictional stereotype you've fabricated in your tiny little mind could be further from accurate.

Wow, must be the total opposite here on the other side of the continent. The immigrants here live in nice homes and drive Hummers or big Ford pickups. We just sold the family farm to one family, they grow tomatoes and bell peppers and gross hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. And hell, that is the just the Hispanic families. The Asians dominate the Beta Club and deliver the valedictorian damn near every year. Then they send their children to Duke, Carolina or Wake Forest where they become doctors.

They work hard, most working two jobs to support a family with the usual stay at home Mom. I am self-employed, and my wife has stayed home for twenty years. When we attended school functions with other parents we were usually the only ones "native". And I do mean "native", as in the family has lived in this valley longer than the United States has been in existence. We are talking Sons of the American Revolution and my wife could qualify for the Daughters of the Revolution. The other parents were almost all immigrants.

My oldest son just graduated from college in the Spring. He works for a nonprofit engineering firm making more money than the average Harvard graduate while attending graduate school. Pretty sure he is the only "native" within his department. My middle son is a sophomore at the same university the oldest graduated from. He is working his way through school at Walmart. He literally IS the only white person working in his department. My youngest is a freshman who will be joining the middle one as soon as he turns eighteen. The point, they are literally the ONLY WHITE KIDS from their elementary school attending a major university. The rest are kicking it at a community college if attending college at all and most are still living with their parents while posting their latest video game accomplishments on facebook.

But enough of personal stories. I took my response from real studies.

Second-Generation Americans

After Decades of Decline, A Rise in Stay-at-Home Mothers

The IQ Gap is No Longer a Black and White Issue

Young American Men Are Choosing Video Games Over Work in Staggering Numbers

So there, don't tell me immigrants are taking low paying jobs away from natives. The natives would rather stay at home and play video games. They are GIVING those jobs to the immigrants. And the birth rate is pretty damn important for the future of this country. I did my part, I haven't even mentioned my three daughters. But without those immigrants making babies this country would be slowly dying.

Please explain how kicking these people out-people who know no other home but the US-is going to make this a better country? This is just more proof that Trump and those people who he made that promise to are sadistic, heartless ,racist bastards. Are they what "real Americans" are? Are you a "real American :" Johnny Reb?
Sadistic & heartless?

When was the last time you went to a homeless shelter to volunteer? When was the last time you donated to their food bank? When was the last time you took some of them home to give them a better life?

Emotional nitwit

Wow, must be the total opposite here on the other side of the continent. The immigrants here live in nice homes and drive Hummers or big Ford pickups. We just sold the family farm to one family, they grow tomatoes and bell peppers and gross hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. And hell, that is the just the Hispanic families. The Asians dominate the Beta Club and deliver the valedictorian damn near every year. Then they send their children to Duke, Carolina or Wake Forest where they become doctors.

They work hard, most working two jobs to support a family with the usual stay at home Mom. I am self-employed, and my wife has stayed home for twenty years. When we attended school functions with other parents we were usually the only ones "native". And I do mean "native", as in the family has lived in this valley longer than the United States has been in existence. We are talking Sons of the American Revolution and my wife could qualify for the Daughters of the Revolution. The other parents were almost all immigrants.

My oldest son just graduated from college in the Spring. He works for a nonprofit engineering firm making more money than the average Harvard graduate while attending graduate school. Pretty sure he is the only "native" within his department. My middle son is a sophomore at the same university the oldest graduated from. He is working his way through school at Walmart. He literally IS the only white person working in his department. My youngest is a freshman who will be joining the middle one as soon as he turns eighteen. The point, they are literally the ONLY WHITE KIDS from their elementary school attending a major university. The rest are kicking it at a community college if attending college at all and most are still living with their parents while posting their latest video game accomplishments on facebook.

So there, don't tell me immigrants are taking low paying jobs away from natives. The natives would rather stay at home and play video games. They are GIVING those jobs to the immigrants. And the birth rate is pretty damn important for the future of this country. I did my part, I haven't even mentioned my three daughters. But without those immigrants making babies this country would be slowly dying.
He sounds like a guy who isn't neighbors with, doesn't go to church with, or doesn't work with a diverse group. He sees them occasionally and stereotypes them into a pre existing belief. I grew up in an area of massive Puerto Rican population and saw good and bad behavior. Just like I saw in whites. Many tried to blend in and I am still friendly with them. Indeed there was a pleasant blurring of our cultures, sitting around drinking beers and listening to Ozo Matli.

People just fear stuff they don't know and create elaborate narratives to explain their fear. I don't blame the guy for fearing, it's human nature.

Please explain how kicking these people out-people who know no other home but the US-is going to make this a better country? This is just more proof that Trump and those people who he made that promise to are sadistic, heartless ,racist bastards. Are they what "real Americans" are? Are you a "real American :" Johnny Reb?
Sadistic & heartless?

When was the last time you went to a homeless shelter to volunteer? When was the last time you donated to their food bank? When was the last time you took some of them home to give them a better life?

Emotional nitwit
I'm a nit wit?? I do in fact volunteer and donate . It takes a special kind of stupid to make assumptions about others who you don't know

You are the free rider here. You could not even post on this forum if it weren't for the son of a Syrian Muslim immigrant creating the largest company in history.
steve jobs?

Trump has chosen his sides. He sides with white supremacists and 30% of voters. Will Republicans commit electoral suicide? Democrats should use every important piece of legislation such as the Texas relief bill, debt ceiling bill, and budget bill to save DACA.

NEGATIVE.

The only thing PINO has done is vomit shit from his mouth at rallies while dopes lap it up...

What you are saying is the Democrats have nothing but calling other people racists? You should be. The election proved people do not believe racism is the problem Dems and progressives do. Keep up with the ridicule and name calling, it has backfired and will continue to do so.

Hmmm, that's so weird?..you get an entirely different Mexican immigrant than we get...hmmm
Here's a very accurate visual for you...this is what we get from Mexico.
Common Hispanic community:
2925316919_1_3.jpg

Common Caucasian / Asian community:
IMG_7354.JPG

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Crime rates
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Interracial crime
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
Police shootings
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
There's lots more data out there for you that you can pretend is inaccurate...let me know if you need me to post more numbers such as incarceration rates and teen pregnancy by race....etc etc

He sounds like a guy who isn't neighbors with, doesn't go to church with, or doesn't work with a diverse group. He sees them occasionally and stereotypes them into a pre existing belief. I grew up in an area of massive Puerto Rican population and saw good and bad behavior. Just like I saw in whites. Many tried to blend in and I am still friendly with them. Indeed there was a pleasant blurring of our cultures, sitting around drinking beers and listening to Ozo Matli.

People just fear stuff they don't know and create elaborate narratives to explain their fear. I don't blame the guy for fearing, it's human nature.

There's really nothing to fear....5 foot tall smelly people with silver teeth, low iQ's, no moral compass and whom speak jibberish don't really intimidate many folks.
Thank God I live in an area where the human cockroaches can't even afford to drive through. No Modello cans or dirty diapers litter my streets....haha

Trump has given the issue to the Legislative Branch, where it belongs.

Forum List

Back