DACA Upheld by Supreme Court

No shit moron. A typo. Go ahead and shoot me.
No need to get all triggered because you exhibit a sub-standard education, kid. Just get an adult to proofread your drivel in the future. :)
You might want to look into the proper use of commas, too.

God doesn’t support cruelty to people or incite violence against his own people or support hate groups such as NAZIS or White supremacist.

God hate people that keeps young children locked up by the hundreds.....
What are you babbling about?

Do you even believe in God as the Creator?

if so you are one of the few in lib la land who does

Yes I believed in god. I’m a catholic.

God doesn’t support cruelty to people or incite violence against his own people or support hate groups such as NAZIS or White supremacist.

Have you ever opened a Bible?

It starts out with God kicking Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden, and Cain killing Abel.

Just gets worse from there.

Yes. What’s your point? That was not even the discussion.

Pay attention. It’s about Trump being a god. Since when a dumb fuck like Trump being considered as a god? Since when a god incite hatred and violence and children locked up by the hundreds that are just trying to survive and hungry? Answer that.

104427731_10217921146563744_1619768283507410200_n.jpg

‘Die-hard Trump supporters would love it if he ended DACA, but he could lose less enthusiastic supporters and independents. An overwhelming majority of Americans — 74 percent, according to one poll — support letting the “Dreamers” stay and work, study or serve in the military legally. This includes 64 percent of Trump supporters. These numbers suggest “Dreamers” could be the glue of a coalition that brings together both sides to find a real solution.’

The fact is that Trump lacks the courage and political acumen to propose immigration reform legislation with a provision to codify DACA.

He’ll pander instead to his hateful, bigoted base, likely losing the election.
Only solution is to kick every stinkin' illegal OUT. Make 'em wait in line like Regular IMMIGRANTS.

‘Die-hard Trump supporters would love it if he ended DACA, but he could lose less enthusiastic supporters and independents. An overwhelming majority of Americans — 74 percent, according to one poll — support letting the “Dreamers” stay and work, study or serve in the military legally. This includes 64 percent of Trump supporters. These numbers suggest “Dreamers” could be the glue of a coalition that brings together both sides to find a real solution.’

The fact is that Trump lacks the courage and political acumen to propose immigration reform legislation with a provision to codify DACA.

He’ll pander instead to his hateful, bigoted base, likely losing the election.
Only solution is to kick every stinkin' illegal OUT. Make 'em wait in line like Regular IMMIGRANTS.

Illegals are still here. We don’t see massive deportation, raids or picking up illegals with criminal records.

I thought Trump promised to deport all those people. Did Trump lied again or he was just joking?

It starts out with God kicking Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden, and Cain killing Abel.

Pay attention. It’s about Trump being a god. Since when a dumb fuck like Trump being considered as a god? Since when a god incite hatred and violence and children locked up by the hundreds that are just trying to survive and hungry? Answer that.

I did answer.

I did answer.

Nah! That didn’t even address Trump...... Lucifer’s brother is the best fit for Trump the worst disgusting, corrupted and racist president ever.

I thought Trump promised to deport all those people. Did Trump lied again or he was just joking?
Trump never promised to deport all those people. Much like your political ideology, you thought wrong here as well.
Try "Did Trump lie", or "Has Trump lied".
Saying "Did Trump lied" sounds illiterate.

Trump never promised to deport all those people. Much like your political ideology, you thought wrong here as well.
Try "Did Trump lie", or "Has Trump lied".
Saying "Did Trump lied" sounds illiterate.

Oh please. Get yourself updated. Trump considered these people illegals....

Forum List

Back