🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Daily Affirmations

If you don't exercise, then your muscles start to constrict. And if you don't exercise your mind, then your attitudes begin to constrict.

Last edited:
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Ringel05 again.

Sorry Ringel, I tried to volunteer my services but Gunny has limited my sex reps.

To me, truth is not some vague, foggy notion. Truth is what is real. And what is unreal. Fiction and fact and everything in between, plus some things I can't remember, all rolled up into this one big "thing." This is truth, to me.

To me, truth is not some vague, foggy notion. Truth is what is real. And what is unreal. Fiction and fact and everything in between, plus some things I can't remember, all rolled up into this one big "thing." This is truth, to me.
What is real to one, may not be real to another. All truths are left up to the individual. What you or I or they see as truths, become reality for them.

What is real to one, may not be real to another. All truths are left up to the individual. What you or I or they see as truths, become reality for them.

I'll lay some truth on you. Some truth you can take to the bank. Something that nobody can ever say isn't so. Here it comes... Breathing air is a very good thing. Now, how's that for a little bit of truth?

Forum List

Back