🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Daily Affirmations

I always have enough time to complete all necessary tasks throughout my day.

Now if only the damn phone would stop ringing and people would stop walking into my office inturrupting me!

I acknowledge my anger and I release it safely and easily.

Stop calling my fucking office for stupid shit YOU can handle your God-damn self!
If you learned how to use your work calendar, then YOU would have been able to figure out on your own just where the fucking meeting is!
In the time it took you to call this office and talk to my co-worker, asking to ask me where the fucking meeting is being held, you could have looked it up on your Outlook Calander!
But OH, that's right .... you don't know how to use your calander!!!!
I am sick and tired of coddeling these grown women who graduated from college with a degree in nursing!!!!
Y'all are supposed to be paid professionals but you always seem to need someone to hold your fucking hand!!!!!
Excuse me? You want me to throw your trash away for you? How 'bout you get up on your oversized fat ass and do it yourself!!!!!!!!
Fucking spoon-fed, I Can't Do It For Myself, Can You assholes!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop calling my fucking office for stupid shit that wastes my fucking time!!!!!!

There. I feel a little better. Now I think I'm going to journal.

I am keeping my whole mind and thought and expectation open to new experiences, to happier events, to a more complete self-expression.

My friendships are supportive forces that sustain me and encourage me to grow. I offer unconditional love, support and acceptance to those I am close to.

All of this feel good stuff is beginning to creep me out. I think I will drive down to the service station and curse somebody out this morning.:lol:

All of this feel good stuff is beginning to creep me out. I think I will drive down to the service station and curse somebody out this morning.:lol:

Why leave the house?
You have all the necessary tools right here at your fingertips and you happen to be in the perfect place for a little cursing!

Why leave the house?
You have all the necessary tools right here at your fingertips and you happen to be in the perfect place for a little cursing!

Throwing a tizzy fit and acting like a complete idiot is no fun if there is nobody around to see it and laugh at what an asshole you are!:eusa_whistle:

Why leave the house?

Throwing a tizzy fit and acting like a complete idiot is no fun if there is nobody around to see it and laugh at what an asshole you are!:eusa_whistle:

Okay then. Get it on video and then post it so we can all see!
:lol:

Why leave the house?

Okay then. Get it on video and then post it so we can all see!
:lol:

It's better to be though of as a dope and a complete dreeb then to show it live and remove all doubt!:lol:

Forum List

Back