Daily Show Nails "Chest-Thumping" Repubs as Babies

Are you done with your spam-tantrum yet? I hate to break the news to you, but it didn't have the effect on people you think it had.

Every politician sometimes blames people. We could do internet searches on anyone and come up with the same. You implying only Obama does it is extremely dishonest, not to mention cowardly. But then, you've demonstrated you worship cowards, so it's not surprising to see you using those tactics.

Honest people will make a point quickly and clearly. Like I just did. Wimps, they often to try to deflect by spamming. That's clearly your specialty, but nobody is obligated to humor you. We'll just ignore your tantrums and go right back to the topic you want to evade.

Other than spam-whining about how butthurt you are over Obama, do you have any defense for the gutlessness of your DearLeaderAndMessiahBenCarson?

Are you done with your spam-tantrum yet? I hate to break the news to you, but it didn't have the effect on people you think it had.

Every politician sometimes blames people. We could do internet searches on anyone and come up with the same. You implying only Obama does it is extremely dishonest, not to mention cowardly. But then, you've demonstrated you worship cowards, so it's not surprising to see you using those tactics.

Honest people will make a point quickly and clearly. Like I just did. Wimps, they often to try to deflect by spamming. That's clearly your specialty, but nobody is obligated to humor you. We'll just ignore your tantrums and go right back to the topic you want to evade.

Other than spam-whining about how butthurt you are over Obama, do you have any defense for the gutlessness of your DearLeaderAndMessiahBenCarson?

you finally admitted obama is a far worse crybaby than the people you are calling crybabies and "sissyboys"

so yea i guess my work is done for now leftard!! ;)

your point was simply laughable self-delusion. i felt the need to "spam" since a child can see you're a massive self-deceiving hypocrite, you apparently arent mature enough to concede anything

Last edited:
YAWN

Carson was completely correct in "whining" about the asinine bias showed by the CNBC moderators. i simply showed you what REAL CRYBABIES LOOK LIKE..............................

predictably and boringly you are WHINING about being presented with examples of REAL crybaby whining.
what a pathetic loser and hypocrite

since you're WHINING for me to stick to this topic and republicans; consider that even liberal democrats slammed the CNBC debate

others can watch while you throw away what is left of your credibility should you choose to whine about the source or otherwise make excuses

Carl Bernstein Slams 'Reprehensible' CNBC Debate
newsbusters.org/.../carl-bernstein-slamsreprehensible-cn...
NewsBusters.org
Oct 29, 2015 - Even veteran liberal journalist Carl Bernstein slammed CNBC, trashing the ... Carl Bernstein Slams 'Reprehensible' CNBC Debate ... And the Democrats got to pay attention to it and they're right about the mainstream media.

i believe it's safe to say brainwashed left-wing losers were given a meme by their puppetmasters to spin the CNBC debate into a GOP loss when the biggest loser was liberal media in general and CNBC in particular; and libs are butthurt the spin isnt going well.

idiots and hypocrites

Your pathetic attempt to distinguish Obama's whining and crying as somehow legitimate while Republicans rightly pointing out the biased unprincipled debate "moderators" as the "crying of sissies" only fools the gullible.

I love it when the RW cries and cries and shows the voters of the nation what special snowflakes they think they are.

\
i love it when left-wing losers cant explain Carson being tied or ahead of hillary in several major polls

cry leftard

cry
Well, there it is again. You can't stay on the topic of the thread. Is it a medical condition, "Patches & Stuff"?

Forum List

Back