Damn, I love JD Vance.

Grumpyolman

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2018
San Diego
MSN

Haha. Inject reality into the hype and BS. We need people like this. No more lies from the DNC.

“Figured I’d come by and wanted to just get a good look at the plane because hopefully it’ll be my plane in a few months,” Vance told reporters in front of Air Force Two. “But I also thought you guys might get lonely because the vice president doesn’t answer questions from reporters and hasn’t for seventeen days.”
“Have they gave you guys an explanation for why she won’t take questions from reporters? Well I hope that she changes her mind because it will be good for the American people, and I think it’d be good for you all if she actually ran a real campaign instead of one from a basement with a teleprompter.”

MSN

Haha. Inject reality into the hype and BS. We need people like this. No more lies from the DNC.

“Figured I’d come by and wanted to just get a good look at the plane because hopefully it’ll be my plane in a few months,” Vance told reporters in front of Air Force Two. “But I also thought you guys might get lonely because the vice president doesn’t answer questions from reporters and hasn’t for seventeen days.”
“Have they gave you guys an explanation for why she won’t take questions from reporters? Well I hope that she changes her mind because it will be good for the American people, and I think it’d be good for you all if she actually ran a real campaign instead of one from a basement with a teleprompter.”
well, pull up a couch.

MSN

The Media gaslighting machine is trying to smear this fine VP with their usual "grab a sound byte and repeat it 10,000 times" trick. It's not going to work especially given the train wreck Walz that the DEMS just picked for VP.

The Media gaslighting machine is trying to smear this fine VP with their usual "grab a sound byte and repeat it 10,000 times" trick. It's not going to work especially given the train wreck Walz that the DEMS just picked for VP.
Harris and Walz are a perfect duo. They're made for each other.

Hard to say which one's dumber. Dum dee dee and dum dee dum.

MSN

Vance: Big couch fucking energy.

MSN

Then you are just as much asshole as he is.

We must keep in mind that the Democrats msm are experts delivering misinformation.

The contrast between JD Vance and that cowardly AWOL stolen valor deserter is mind-numbing.

Tampon Timmy isn't fit to wipe down JD's hotel shitter. :laughing0301:

The party that likes to fuck kids has officially thrown in the towel.

e8293c63f37ef911.jpg

Forum List

Back