Dan Crenshaw triggered by 10 year old girl

Actually it's the same overall operational concept. Use a kid to attack someone or something, and when the other side defends themselves bemoan how they are attacking a child.
I am so surprised that no one sees the irony here. This ten year old is questioning why this Congressman proclaimed Jesus to be a fictional character, Seems a fair question and she admits that she can't wrap her head around that. Now all the Trumpbots come chiming in about what is that young girl doing there, why are her parents using her. But did not Jesus show up at the synagogue asking the priests questions and surprising them with his knowledge? And his parents had no idea where he was. He was twelve at the time.

“It will come about after this
That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind;
And your sons and daughters will prophesy,
Your old men will dream dreams,
Your young men will see visions.

Source: 16 Bible verses about Children Blessed

I don’t see how he was “attacking” a child.
Listen to his tone of voice and him going on the offensive ie "dont attack my religion". He answered as if he was talking to an adult. He should have turned it around and started asking her questions, which would have outted her as a plant by her parents when she couldnt answer them.

I am so surprised that no one sees the irony here. This ten year old is questioning why this Congressman proclaimed Jesus to be a fictional character, Seems a fair question and she admits that she can't wrap her head around that. Now all the Trumpbots come chiming in about what is that young girl doing there, why are her parents using her. But did not Jesus show up at the synagogue asking the priests questions and surprising them with his knowledge? And his parents had no idea where he was. He was twelve at the time.

“It will come about after this
That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind;
And your sons and daughters will prophesy,
Your old men will dream dreams,
Your young men will see visions.

Source: 16 Bible verses about Children Blessed

I have in the past questioned parents using their kids as props, Greta being case in point.

It's one thing to use them in a photo op, it's another to use them as an attack vector.

War hero Dan Crenshaw went after child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz and Q-anon piss drinker Marjorie Tard Greene, and Bone Spur's rubes do not like that.
“Sex trafficker”? Why hasn’t he been charged?

His going after MTG is a huge mistake. She is a ten times better than him.

Listen to his tone of voice and him going on the offensive ie "dont attack my religion". He answered as if he was talking to an adult. He should have turned it around and started asking her questions, which would have outted her as a plant by her parents when she couldnt answer them.
Or outed him as a fool if she did.

Yea so? If a child is going to act that way, you would yell at them or at the least give them a serious response.

Well some 10 year olds are into politics.

How do you know the parents weren’t lefties?
A 10 year old is not sophisticated enough to analyze Crenshaw's quote like she claims to have done.

Why would a lefty want to subject themselves being in a room full of chimp trumpanzee's?

Or outed him as a fool if she did.
I believe that would have been a gamble worth taking. Now Crenshaw has to deal with this. It could blow up and sink his bid for President. All because he wasnt sophisticated enough to deal with a 10 year old.

Further proof every Dimwinger position is on the mental level of a ten year old.

I believe that would have been a gamble worth taking. Now Crenshaw has to deal with this. It could blow up and sink his bid for President. All because he wasnt sophisticated enough to deal with a 10 year old.
Only people passing their panties are you and your fellow Dimtards. Pretty sure he isn’t worried about your vote.

His going after MTG is a huge mistake. She is a ten times better than him.
Marjorie Tard Greene believes Sandy Hook and Parkland were staged, that Donald Trump was waging a clandestine war on a Satan-worshipping cabal of child-abusers and cannibals, that no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, and that California's wildfires were started by a Jewish Space Laser™.

Dan Crenshaw was a Navy SEAL who deployed to Afghanistan three times and lost his eye to an IED.

And you unbelievably stupid tards think Greene is better than him. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Ohmygawd that's priceless.

:spinner: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Yea so? If a child is going to act that way, you would yell at them or at the least give them a serious response.
Yelling at kids isnt a good look for a wanna be presidential candidate. Just my opinion. Maybe you'd do that kind of think if you were Crenshaw I dont know.

Marjorie Tard Greene believes Sandy Hook and Parkland were staged, that Donald Trump was waging a clandestine war on a Satan-worshipping cabal of child-abusers and cannibals, that no airplane hit the Pentagon on 9/11, and that California's wildfires were started by a Jewish Space Laser™.

Dan Crenshaw was a Navy SEAL who deployed to Afghanistan three times and lost his eye to an IED.

And you unbelievably stupid tards think Greene is better than him. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Ohmygawd that's priceless.

:spinner: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
Provide direct quotes to support all of those statements.

I’m aware of that. What does that have to do with his politics?
MTG isnt fit to be called a human being. And you think she should be making decisions that affect things like our national security? You need mental help.

Forum List

Back