Dan Crenshaw triggered by 10 year old girl

He and the girl do not see eye to eye on Jesus.

So what?

OP shoudnt vote for Crenshaw.

GOP Congresswoman Blamed Wildfires On Secret Jewish Space Laser

This is the batshit dumbass fucktard theHawk thinks is better than Dan Crenshaw. :spinner:

Crenshaw was commissioned in the United States Navy, and served on SEAL Team 3 in the War in Afghanistan, reaching the rank of lieutenant commander. He was wounded in action during his third deployment, losing his right eye to an improvised explosive device. He served as a legislative assistant to Representative Pete Sessions, and was elected to Congress in the 2018 midterm election to succeed the retiring Ted Poe.

MTG isnt fit to be called a human being. And you think she should be making decisions that affect things like our national security? You need mental help.
Well if Dan Crenshaw is so smart, he can explain to us what national security laws and decisions need to be made by Reps like him.

Dan Crenshaw is funded by big money donors that hate President Trump because he wouldn’t start new wars. Those same donors hate MTG, although Crenshaw can’t seem to articulate why he hates MTG.

This is the batshit dumbass fucktard theHawk thinks is better than Dan Crenshaw. :spinner:

Crenshaw was commissioned in the United States Navy, and served on SEAL Team 3 in the War in Afghanistan, reaching the rank of lieutenant commander. He was wounded in action during his third deployment, losing his right eye to an improvised explosive device. He served as a legislative assistant to Representative Pete Sessions, and was elected to Congress in the 2018 midterm election to succeed the retiring Ted Poe.
According to your first link, she merely agreed with some other comment on FB that Parkland was a “planned false flag”, how is that in any way claiming the shooting didn’t happen? It’s merely saying the person doing it planned it….which is pretty obvious.

You are the propagandist. You can’t provide direct quotes.
See post 66. Plenty of direct quotes in the links I provided.

I bet you will still return to your lying propagandists for refills of your piss bucket.

Marjorie Tard Greene is the epitome of batshittery. Stop eating her rank pussy.

See post 66. Plenty of direct quotes in the links I provided.

I bet you will still return to your lying propagandists for refills of your piss bucket.

Marjorie Tard Greene is the epitome of batshittery. Stop eating her rank pussy.
I did, according to your first link she agreed the shooting happened and was planned. How is that a conspiracy theory?

Your second link provides no quote whatsoever, it’s a lame petition.

Well if Dan Crenshaw is so smart, he can explain to us what national security laws and decisions need to be made by Reps like him.

Dan Crenshaw is funded by big money donors that hate President Trump because he wouldn’t start new wars. Those same donors hate MTG, although Crenshaw can’t seem to articulate why he hates MTG.
I agree all money should be taken out of politics, if that is what you're implying. People hate MTG because she is a lunatic, illogical crackpot that has no business being in Congress.

Your third link once again provides no direct quote. All just slander.

Is this the best you got?

Your 4th link has this quote:

“It’s odd there’s never any evidence shown for a plane in the Pentagon. But anyways, I won’t—I’m not going to dive into the 9/11 conspiracy. But 9/11 had happened. Our country was very much into a war.”

Seriously? That’s the best you got? Doesn’t sound like much.

Your third link once again provides no direct quote. All just slander.

Is this the best you got?
And I quickly debunked your view that MTG is some logical thinking Einsten type that you worship for her intellectual capabilities.

I agree all money should be taken out of politics, if that is what you're implying. People hate MTG because she is a lunatic, illogical crackpot that has no business being in Congress.
Prove she is a “lunatic”.

Should be easy when she sits down for a two hour interview.

Prove she is a “lunatic”.

Should be easy when she sits down for a two hour interview.
I responded to your challenge. You didnt reply to my response, however. It took me an entire :20 of listening to that interview to show how illogical her thought process is.

Well, four out of four links debunked.

You got absolutely nothing. See my thread on her two hour interview. Should be very easy to quote any “crazy” things she believes.

According to your first link, she merely agreed with some other comment on FB that Parkland was a “planned false flag”, how is that in any way claiming the shooting didn’t happen? It’s merely saying the person doing it planned it….which is pretty obvious.
Don't confuse the screaming lunatics with facts.

Oh bullshit. Everyone including the highly disingenuous OP poster realizes that the child was used as a stage prop by an adult there (maybe her mom or dad) to “ask” that faux question. The answer Chrenshaw gave was fine. Put a period after the name “Jesus.” And “don’t question my faith.” Question answered. And that’s not being triggered. That’s answering the question and letting the kid’s adult manipulators know that they stand exposed.

I know Synthi can do better. Or do I?

Oh bullshit. Everyone including the highly disingenuous OP poster realizes that the child was used as a stage prop by an adult there (maybe her mom or dad) to “ask” that faux question. The answer Chrenshaw gave was fine. Put a period after the name “Jesus.” And “don’t question my faith.” Question answered. And that’s not being triggered. That’s answering the question and letting the kid’s adult manipulators know that they stand exposed.

I know Synthi can do better. Or do I?
I doubt he/she can. There is no electricity running to the light bulb there. A real honest to God Biden fan.

So much for his/her mental capacity.

Well, four out of four links debunked.

You got absolutely nothing. See my thread on her two hour interview. Should be very easy to quote any “crazy” things she believes.
The only thing you've proven today is how brainwashed you are. You listened to 2 hours of that lunatic babble and thought everything she said was logical and made sense. Meanwhile I listened to 20 seconds of her talking and immediately found something she is lying about to assist her in making a ludicrous point. So you tell me which one of us belongs in a 72 hour psych hold.

Lefties worried about Crenshaw and Gaetz when Biden’s approval has tanked 30 points in 51 weeks?

:auiqs.jpg:

Keep your priotities crooked.

War hero Dan Crenshaw went after child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz and Q-anon piss drinker Marjorie Tard Greene, and Bone Spur's rubes do not like that.

Crenshaw, like Liz, is being attacked not for being anti-TRUMP, but because they both went after TRUMP supporters just for supporting TRUMP.

Forum List

Back