Dangerous: Trump Says He Doesn’t Need Daily Intelligence Briefing Because He’s ‘Smart’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
“I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day.”

WASHINGTON ― President-elect Donald Trump said in an interview airing Sunday that he doesn’t need to receive a daily intelligence briefing, stating he only gets the briefing when he needs it.

“I don’t have to be told ― you know, I’m, like, a smart person. I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day,” Trump said in an interview airing on “Fox News Sunday.” “I don’t need to be told ... the same thing every day, every morning ― same words. ‘Sir, nothing has changed. Let’s go over it again.’ I don’t need that.”

Trump is reportedly only receiving an intelligence briefing just once a week. The president-elect said the people who are giving him the briefings are “very good people” and that he was always available if something changed. He also said that Vice President-elect Mike Pence was receiving the briefings.

President Barack Obama has a briefing six days a week.

Dangerous: Trump Says He Doesn’t Need Daily Intelligence Briefing Because He’s ‘Smart’

Donald Trump Used To Complain About Obama Not Getting Intelligence Briefings

This should scare the shit out of everyone!

Last edited:
image.jpeg

Its called delegation, Chief SmakaHoe. Same as pointed out in the other 3 threads on this issue. Get back in that tepee and stoke that fire.

WASHINGTON ― President-elect Donald Trump said in an interview airing Sunday that he doesn’t need to receive a daily intelligence briefing, stating he only gets the briefing when he needs it.

“I don’t have to be told ― you know, I’m, like, a smart person. I don’t have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day,” Trump said in an interview airing on “Fox News Sunday.” “I don’t need to be told ... the same thing every day, every morning ― same words. ‘Sir, nothing has changed. Let’s go over it again.’ I don’t need that.”

Trump is reportedly only receiving an intelligence briefing just once a week. The president-elect said the people who are giving him the briefings are “very good people” and that he was always available if something changed. He also said that Vice President-elect Mike Pence was receiving the briefings.

Probably a good thing. Maybe it will help delay the inevitable wars Trump will indulge himself with.

"When I have intel briefings, I need them. When I don't have intel briefings, I don't need them"

King Trump

One assumes from the responses that our resident Democrats need to be told the same thing every day in order to remember it.

We've tried. Gawd have we tried.

Donald Trump is a Pompous Ass~

adjective. Characterized by excessive self-esteem or exaggerated dignity; pretentious: pompous officials who enjoy giving orders. Full of high-sounding phrases; bombastic: a pompous proclamation. Archaic Characterized by pomp or stately display: a pompous occasion.

What is a pompous person?
A pompous person is arrogant or conceited. He'll walk into a party with an inflated ego, ready to tell anyone who will listen that "I'm kind of a big deal." Today we associate the adjective pompous with self-important jerks. But it's actually derived from the Old French pompeux, which meant “stately."

Pompous Ass
A person who seems full of themselves and who grabs every opportunity to let others know of their feelings of superiority.

high-horse.png

He is too smart to swallow the lies coming from the current intelligence. Get rid of the Democrats and see if the truthfulness improves.

when I heard about this I immediately thought that Trump doesn't need regular CIA briefings because he is getting much better intelligence daily from the KGB and his smart phone!.

Its called delegation, Chief SmakaHoe. Same as pointed out in the other 3 threads on this issue. Get back in that tepee and stoke that fire.

Nothing more confidence inspiring than a commander in chief "delegating" because he has no fucking clue what he is doing. What a joke, republicans are retarded.

Yea Obama did the same thing to the Nth degree, so condem Obama for doing the same thing, and then I'll happily join you on this issue...or stay quite and don't cry foul only when its self serving.

Yea Obama did the same thing to the Nth degree, so condem Obama for doing the same thing, and then I'll happily join you on this issue...or stay quite and don't cry foul only when its self serving.

Pence is in charge of that stuff because squirrel top has no clue what he is doing.

Forum List

Back