Dark Mode

Justin Richardson

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2019
Just a question: Would it be possible to maybe install some software, or something, that can turn this site into Dark Mode? Most sites now allow that option. Even if not everyone here is in favor of dark mode, those (like me) would like to have that option. Maybe, it could be a paid option - when you buy the Gold or Silver Membership. Or maybe, free for all!

Any thought?

Dark Mode?
1617116454594.png

Reverses the white screen to the dark side

*****DARK CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Last edited:
Just a question: Would it be possible to maybe install some software, or something, that can turn this site into Dark Mode? Most sites now allow that option. Even if not everyone here is in favor of dark mode, those (like me) would like to have that option. Maybe, it could be a paid option - when you buy the Gold or Silver Membership. Or maybe, free for all!

Any thought?
I think most browsers have a dark mode.

What internet browser do you use?

I think most browsers have a dark mode.

What internet browser do you use?
Google Chrome

I have dark mode on it. But I was actually saying that the site could use an option for dark mode (or Night mode).
Chrome isn't working on my laptop. It crashes on startup and I haven't bothered to figure out why it's doing that yet.

So I'm running Microsoft Edge. Shift+F12 toggles dark mode on and off.

I hears ya. I've typically chosen darker modes on vBulletin sites

I use dark mode from my Chrome. But since a lot of forums and sites are starting to give it as an option, I thought maybe some people can use the mode, instead of just having to download it from the Google store, or elsewhere.

Forum List

Back