Darn, Dick Cheney still hasn't died yet

Dick Cheney = human excrement. 'Nuff said.

His buddies at Haliburton made 39.5 billion from the Iraq war. That's the biggest wealth redistribution ever in human history. Made possible by the loss of thousands and thousands of human lives, and untold human suffering. The fact that people defend this scum boggles the mind.
Nuff said????? what are you 11 years old?

He lied to go to war for profit..HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE PAIN FROM 9/11
we waited almost too long for WW2 we had to fight for every war before it.. This was a LIE WAR....

Does Dick Cheney believe his lies - CNN.com

Cheney Admits that He Lied about 9 11 Washington s Blog

It would be nice if we could find a dimocrap scumbag with an IQ in here.....

Hey, moron!

Haven't you heard?!? Judith Miller, just came out with a new book explaining the whole 2003 Iraq War Fiasco.

Judith Miller chewed out NYT s Keller Abramson over controversial draft of Iraq mea culpa - The Washington Post

It vindicates EVERYTHING I've been saying for the last 12 years about the ill-advised Iraq War.

You should try getting your news from somewhere other than the Comedy Network.

Seriously

moron

Dear Ignoramus Dimwit,

Your argument is completely discredited due to the fact that Fox news and The Blaze reported it .
Go and read what your own party says about it,, :cuckoo: Baboon

Rand Paul Iraq War Because Dick Cheney Make Money - Business Insider

Judith Miller Fox News

We had leadership in the Whitehouse when Bush and Cheney was in charge. I miss that now.
Yeah it was such a fun disaster. I remember that miserable fuck up of an administration so fondly! Don't you miss all those caskets coming home from the other side of the planet? Or the entire planet turning against us after we completely shattered their goodwill?

Good times. :cool:
They are still coming home dumb fuck. Another obama lie. With Obama's policies muslims will be able to kill us here. Hell in 10 years Iran can nuke us. Thanks to Obama and his dumbass followers.

Fuck Dick Cheney.

He has the fucking nerve to talk about Obama taking America down?!!

Wishing for someone to die because you don't like their politics how classy. If the same thing was posted about President Obama some of you would break your fingers in your rush to type the word racist.

We had leadership in the Whitehouse when Bush and Cheney was in charge. I miss that now.
Yeah it was such a fun disaster. I remember that miserable fuck up of an administration so fondly! Don't you miss all those caskets coming home from the other side of the planet? Or the entire planet turning against us after we completely shattered their goodwill?

Good times. :cool:
They are still coming home dumb fuck. Another obama lie. With Obama's policies muslims will be able to kill us here. Hell in 10 years Iran can nuke us. Thanks to Obama and his dumbass followers.
You are insane.

Well Dick Cheney is, sadly, still breathing. And it appears that, like most far right lunatics, he's come down with a bad case of ODS. Earlier today he implied that Obama is trying to "take America down."

Cheney President Obama Wants To Take America Down VIDEO The Daily Caller

In your own words Mr. Cheney, please go fuck yourself. Preferably 6 feet underground.

I know.....you secretly have a crush on Dick. :D

DaddyDickCheney.jpg
OldSchool likes Dick.......

Wishing for someone to die because you don't like their politics how classy. If the same thing was posted about President Obama some of you would break your fingers in your rush to type the word racist.
Lol I "don't like his politics?" No, I don't like his lust for putting our soldiers in caskets; I don't like how he pissed on the world so much that it's no longer safe to say you're an American abroad, even when visiting an ally; I don't like how he endangered the entire planet by inventing "preemptive" war; I don't like how he crashed the economy, but his buddies and he made a profit off of prolonging the Iraq war; I don't like how he won't fight for the rights of his own daughter; and most of all I don't like how he abused beyond precedent an all republican legislature and Presidency to absolutely DEMONIZE his opposition for 6 years. 6 years of raping this country.

For that, I'll pop a champagne bottle the day he bites it.

Lol I "don't like his politics?" No, I don't like his lust for putting our soldiers in caskets; I don't like how he pissed on the world so much that it's no longer safe to say you're an American abroad, even when visiting an ally; I don't like how he endangered the entire planet by inventing "preemptive" war; I don't like how he crashed the economy, but his buddies and he made a profit off of prolonging the Iraq war; I don't like how he won't fight for the rights of his own daughter; and most of all I don't like how he abused beyond precedent an all republican legislature and Presidency to absolutely DEMONIZE his opposition for 6 years. 6 years of raping this country.

Wow that's a lot of talking points for one post not a record but still impressive.

Wow that's a lot of talking points for one post not a record but still impressive.
I suppose I should thank him for giftwrapping Obama the Presidency though.

I suppose I should thank him for giftwrapping Obama the Presidency though.
No you should thank the stupidity of the American voter for that.

Dick Cheney's buddies???

You mean Halliburton? Dumbass???

Obama was golfing in a foursome with Halliburton board of directors member Milton Carroll and various energy bigwigs a few days ago. And as far as putting people in caskets, Obozo has been responsible for killing hundreds of thousands with his neglect. He's helped Iran and ISIS start a civil war in the Middle East, not to mention all of our soldiers and veterans he's killed since taking office. And lets also not forget his criminal conspiracy in drumming up protests over a street thug that tried to kill a cop in Ferguson. How many whites have been attacked by black thugs since that despicable nonsense, and how many blacks have resisted arrest because of that prick in the White House?

Well Dick Cheney is, sadly, still breathing. And it appears that, like most far right lunatics, he's come down with a bad case of ODS. Earlier today he implied that Obama is trying to "take America down."

In your own words Mr. Cheney, please go fuck yourself. Preferably 6 feet underground.

Why is it progressives are always wanting people to die? I don't like Cheney, and can't stand his voice when he is interviewed, but truly, I don't wish for anyone to die just because I don't like them.

Grow the hell up.

Dick Cheney died years ago when he sold his soul to the pursuit of the all might dollar at any cost and then decided that sacrificing young American men at the alter of the pursuit of those corporate profit was a good way to make both him and his friends even richer as those no bid 'cost-plus' Halliburton contracts.proved in practice.

Dick Cheney's buddies???

You mean Halliburton? Dumbass???

Obama was golfing in a foursome with Halliburton board of directors member Milton Carroll and various energy bigwigs a few days ago. And as far as putting people in caskets, Obozo has been responsible for killing hundreds of thousands with his neglect. He's helped Iran and ISIS start a civil war in the Middle East, not to mention all of our soldiers and veterans he's killed since taking office. And lets also not forget his criminal conspiracy in drumming up protests over a street thug that tried to kill a cop in Ferguson. How many whites have been attacked by black thugs since that despicable nonsense, and how many blacks have resisted arrest because of that prick in the White House?
Yes sure let's forget about Dick Cheney... look over HERE! Black thugs and ISIS! :eek:

:fu:

Forum List

Back