🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dartboard With Faces Of 4 Liberal Congresswomen At County Fair GOP Booth

I am not fond of the four Congress Women, however this is in poor taste by the Republican Party at the county fair and doesn’t help us get to the real issues. The same for the other pics in this thread, it is all counter productive and it would be great if leaders in both parties would categorically condemn this crap. It does nothing to help open communication.

I wonder when Americans are going to get tired of the hate and put a stop to it.

Libtards are free to take the lead in this effort.

This so isn't helping.

What kind of person does such a thing?

The hate has got to stop.

Dartboard With Faces Of 4 Liberal Congresswomen At County Fair GOP Booth Sparks Controversy

WHAT??? Leading liberals have expressed hope that Trump would be shot/assassinated and that his family, including his son, would be abused (one of them said "raped"). And you get on here and whine about a prank dart board that has the faces of four liberals on it and call it "hate"?!

moderndems.jpg

This so isn't helping.

What kind of person does such a thing?

The hate has got to stop.

Dartboard With Faces Of 4 Liberal Congresswomen At County Fair GOP Booth Sparks Controversy

Dartboard With Faces Of 4 Liberal Congresswomen At County Fair GOP Booth

Oh my I am just so upset and it is an inanimate object that has me so flustered... I so need a safe space...

trumps_white_house_cabinet_dartboard-r1fc923c1c0f84b4d85b8c06908a25ca3_fomu6_8byvr_324.jpg

It’s all fun and games until the same thing is done to a Democrat then somehow it is hate speech???

I am not fond of the four Congress Women, however this is in poor taste by the Republican Party at the county fair and doesn’t help us get to the real issues. The same for the other pics in this thread, it is all counter productive and it would be great if leaders in both parties would categorically condemn this crap. It does nothing to help open communication.

I wonder when Americans are going to get tired of the hate and put a stop to it.
--------------------------------------- not going to happen with me though i don't call it hate . I call my dislike for YOU guys , distrust , disdain and disgust same as i have for any other Enemy Dana .

With all due respect with you being a clown and all, I would have thought you might appreciate a little humor after sex... The leaders of both parties are treating most people who pay attention like $2.00 hookers... Laughing beats the hell out of crying...

Growing up in Oregon and Washington I watched three shows for the Looney Tunes cartoons, one Ramblin Rod, JP Patches and Rusty Nails, who passed away is who is my avatar is. This message board is as close to Looney Tunes as I can find.

I don't know who's going to be the grownup in the room.

There's no one on the horizon currently.

That's the problem.

Everyone is looking for that someone to put a stop to this.

We all have to put a stop to this.

We are the ones we've been waiting for.

Stop looking to others. Be the change you want to see in this world.

It starts with everyone of us.
I agree fully, on a micro scale.

On a macro scale, we need some higher-profile people to step and say enough is enough.

That's the problem.

I agree fully, on a micro scale.

On a macro scale, we need some higher-profile people to step and say enough is enough.

If you're waiting for someone to step up and "save" this nation you're going to be very disappointed.

We all have to step up to save our nation from all this mess.

If we all stepped up then we can't be ignored.

We are the United States of America. We can do anything we set our minds too. We sent a man to the moon for heavens sake. We can solve this problem.

It's going to take ALL of us.

That's the problem.

Start with you, you race baiting twat-waddle.

Forum List

Back