Data shows "rising economic stress" in Americans.

Really, the energy industry was destroyed, hmm, how do you heat and light yer home and what do you feed yer horse since there is no gasoline for automobiles no more?
I don't own a horse.

Biden turned us from an energy producer to an energy consumer in only a few months.

And Xiden is keeping prices from going out of reach by depleting our emergency oil reserves.

I don't own a horse.

Biden turned us from an energy producer to an energy consumer in only a few months.

And Xiden is keeping prices from going out of reach by depleting our emergency oil reserves.
You mean that the US never consumed energy before Biden?

Well.......when young adults read constantly that they are living in the worst time ever, that they will have more trouble buying a home than any previous generation, that they are all getting fucked....maybe some of them will be miserable, not because their life is tough, but because they are being told that their lives should be better and they are getting screwed.

I recently read of a phenomenon or campaign or something - I don't know what to call it - encouraging people to swear not to spend any money on things that are not NECESSARY for a year, and see what happens. Seems like a good idea to me.

Well.......when young adults read constantly that they are living in the worst time ever, that they will have more trouble buying a home than any previous generation, that they are all getting fucked....maybe some of them will be miserable, not because their life is tough, but because they are being told that their lives should be better and they are getting screwed.

I recently read of a phenomenon or campaign or something - I don't know what to call it - encouraging people to swear not to spend any money on things that are not NECESSARY for a year, and see what happens. Seems like a good idea to me.
You just love capitalism, till you don't.

Forum List

Back