David Hogg Is Fair Game for Critics

Nope. Nobody is shutting down "all criticism". Some, including me, are mocking the fools who are lying about the kid. Some are saying that criticizing his appearance is dumb. It is.

That's about it.

The kid himself....and all the other kids who've taken this issue a few steps forward...ain't whining about any legit criticism of their position. Nobody is.

Try harder.
The thing about these kids is...they are beating the snot out of all those who are attacking them. Notice how not one FAUXNEWS host will have them on their show. You know why...?

They'll get their asses kicked. Just like this...

200.gif

He looks like a space alien.
He may be challenged. He may be criticized. But only those weak of mind and weak of decency would degrade him as a person.

But I guess that Golden Rule is seen as quaint by the characters pushing around a kid based on his appearance.

What does it mean to "degrade him as a person?" He's entitled to the same treatment that Trump gets. Tough if all you douchebags want to cry about it.

Last edited:
He may be challenged. He may be criticized. But only those weak of mind and weak of decency would degrade him as a person.

But I guess that Golden Rule is seen as quaint by the characters pushing around a kid based on his appearance.
I can't speak to his character or lack of, but his poorly formed arguments are ripe for dissection.
Fair enough. But I, for one, am fed up with the personal smears on all the Parkland kids. When we look for the leaders of tomorrow, we can see either kids buried on a screen, self possessed electronic hermits or the kids ready to use their wits and their experiences and their preternatural savvy to make their voices heard.
If they can't take the heat, they can shut the fuck up. If they want to spew their commie propaganda and accuse all NRA members of being murderers, then they are going to get it with both barrels.

Last edited:
Nope. Nobody is shutting down "all criticism". Some, including me, are mocking the fools who are lying about the kid. Some are saying that criticizing his appearance is dumb. It is.

That's about it.

The kid himself....and all the other kids who've taken this issue a few steps forward...ain't whining about any legit criticism of their position. Nobody is.

Try harder.
The thing about these kids is...they are beating the snot out of all those who are attacking them. Notice how not one FAUXNEWS host will have them on their show. You know why...?

200.gif

They are actually losing the next election for the Democrats. I hope they keep it up. The more they talk, the more Republicans rise in the polls.

That's about it.

Try harder.

200.gif

They are actually losing the next election for the Democrats. I hope they keep it up. The more they talk, the more Republicans rise in the polls.
That's true, gun control is a losing issue for the left.
Also, here's something I found interesting:
NRA donations tripled after Parkland, Florida shooting - CNN

These kids are going to raise up single-issue voters for gun control. I can't wait to see it go down.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I can't speak to his character or lack of, but his poorly formed arguments are ripe for dissection.
Fair enough. But I, for one, am fed up with the personal smears on all the Parkland kids. When we look for the leaders of tomorrow, we can see either kids buried on a screen, self possessed electronic hermits or the kids ready to use their wits and their experiences and their preternatural savvy to make their voices heard.
If they can't take the heat, they can shut the fuck up. If they want to spew their commie propaganda and accuse all NRA members of being murderers, then they are going to get it with both barrels.
Does challenging them mean personal smears and schoolyard bullying? Why not set an example of the type of adult you admire and treat them with a modicum of respect?

Or is the type of adult you admire not an adult at all?

He knew that this could not be another mass shooting after he supposedly witnessed a mass shooting?

That's about as an intelligent statement as saying a person shot by a police officer "missed" by shooting him in the hand.
Context means everything and is sadly lost on you. He said he meant he didn't want it to this to be another mass shooting like so many others where nothing is done. That's why he's among those leading the charge to effect change. Looks like he's more intelligent than you.

Meanwhile, there's another interview where he said he went back to the school at 6pm and there's video of him on lock down in the school.

Poor, brain-dead conservatives can't deal with reality, so they make up their own where he's a graduate from a high school in California, to him not living in Florida, to him not being at the school during the shooting, to this latest nonsense about him saying he went to the school upon learning about the shooting.

How sad. :(

I am sorry! Apparently you have to be a libtard to create context that is not there. I went with the quote, which made no sense, and still doesn't, even after your lame attempt to make excuses for your favorite Hitler youth wannabe!

It also takes a libtard to argue against things I did not say. Congratulations on jumping the shark!
Moron, it's one comment out of an entire interview. And it's not the only quote. And nowhere in that one comment does he say he wasn't at the school during the shooting.

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

No, but you should! Feeling stupid is apparently the libtard reason for living!

Why are you continuing to attack me for things I did not say, address or even mention? The reason is very simple. You lack the basic reading comprehension skills need to be advance beyond elementary school. You are guilty of busting my chops for the very thing you have done.
Spits the rightard who still can't understand what he himself says, no less what Hogg said.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Imbecile, how the fuck can you deny suggesting he wasn't at the school during the shooting?
He knew that this could not be another mass shooting after he supposedly witnessed a mass shooting?
...emphasized to highlight your bullshit.

2s0blvo.jpg

Why don't you get off your fat ass and find where I said it? The reason is very simple. You can't find it, because I did not say it!

Now, are you going to stand up to the truth or slip off somewhere to suck on your binkie?

Context means everything and is sadly lost on you. He said he meant he didn't want it to this to be another mass shooting like so many others where nothing is done. That's why he's among those leading the charge to effect change. Looks like he's more intelligent than you.

Meanwhile, there's another interview where he said he went back to the school at 6pm and there's video of him on lock down in the school.

Poor, brain-dead conservatives can't deal with reality, so they make up their own where he's a graduate from a high school in California, to him not living in Florida, to him not being at the school during the shooting, to this latest nonsense about him saying he went to the school upon learning about the shooting.

How sad. :(

I am sorry! Apparently you have to be a libtard to create context that is not there. I went with the quote, which made no sense, and still doesn't, even after your lame attempt to make excuses for your favorite Hitler youth wannabe!

It also takes a libtard to argue against things I did not say. Congratulations on jumping the shark!
Moron, it's one comment out of an entire interview. And it's not the only quote. And nowhere in that one comment does he say he wasn't at the school during the shooting.

Why are you continuing to attack me for things I did not say, address or even mention? The reason is very simple. You lack the basic reading comprehension skills need to be advance beyond elementary school. You are guilty of busting my chops for the very thing you have done.
Spits the rightard who still can't understand what he himself says, no less what Hogg said.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Imbecile, how the fuck can you deny suggesting he wasn't at the school during the shooting?

2s0blvo.jpg

Why don't you get off your fat ass and find where I said it? The reason is very simple. You can't find it, because I did not say it!

Now, are you going to stand up to the truth or slip off somewhere to suck on your binkie?
I already showed where you suggested it. Shit, I even highlighted that key word for you, but your ignorance blocks you from understanding.

Moron, by saying he supposedly witnessed a mass shooting, you are suggesting there is the possibility that he didn’t witness a mass shooting.

Exactly how rightarded are you that you can’t even understand what you write? :eusa_doh:

It's a pretty slick trick for the left wing coalition of crazies including Planned Parenthood, Move-On, BLM. OWS and others to use a kid as a spokesman and then whine that he is being picked on when he is criticized.

It's a pretty slick trick for the left wing coalition of crazies including Planned Parenthood, Move-On, BLM. OWS and others to use a kid as a spokesman and then whine that he is being picked on when he is criticized.
Great, this must mean you have some evidence you can share with the forum to show that any of those organizations are using him.....

Hey, I survived the New York 911 bombing!

Of course I was several thousand miles away at the time....but still, I survived.

Why wasn't the kid at school that day as the law requires unless sick or otherwise excused?

What did he know?

When did he know it?
He was at school. Now the question becomes — why are you trying to discuss a topic of which you clearly don’t have your first clue?

Yet we apparently have a broadcast on which he says he was at home and went to the school when he heard there was trouble going on. If that's true, he's not a heroic surviver, he's an idiot for putting himself in danger with no means or ability to stop others from getting hurt.
Great, show me where he says he was at home during the shooting — as opposed to going back to the school later in the day...

Wait, are you saying he was at school, went home, then returned to school again? It would be nice to nail that down for sure, because there's the normal swirl of info bits in this one. I'm not saying for sure one way or the other.

It Was a Mistake. It Was Wrong. And I'm Sorry.

UPDATE: CBS Video Confusing. Hogg Was on Campus.

Now you know...

icon_rolleyes.gif

2s0blvo.jpg

I already showed where you suggested it. Shit, I even highlighted that key word for you, but your ignorance blocks you from understanding.

Moron, by saying he supposedly witnessed a mass shooting, you are suggesting there is the possibility that he didn’t witness a mass shooting.

Exactly how rightarded are you that you can’t even understand what you write? :eusa_doh:

Put the words "supposedly witnessed" together. Now, shit for brains, I dont happen to know WHAT he saw, or what he claims to have seen. I don't know for a fact that he was or was not there. There were literally thousands of students on that campus that didn't see a damned thing! The shooting victims were all in a freshman building. Why was this supposed senior in a freshman building? Was he retaking his 9th grade American Government class (which I taught in Florida, BTW!) so that he might actually know something about what he is spewing?

"Supposedly" has a definition. I suggest you look it up before showing your ass again. You have done a fine job so far. Anyone here can see you are a dumbass in spite of your continued efforts to show that your IQ likely falls in the mentally trainable handicapped category.

Yesterday, a man killed his estranged wife in her home and then went to the high school my daughter graduated from in order to pick up their son. The woman had a restraining order against him and he was not allowed to enter the school. The school resource officer informed him that he needed to leave the premises, and he left the front of the school and went to the rear parking lot. They were then notified that the man was a suspect in his wife's murder after her body was discovered. The man was then located by the school resource officer and members of two other law enforcement organizations that were assisting. When they approached them an to attempt to take him into custody, he produced a handgun at which time he was ceremoniously ventilated and shuffled him off his mortal coil by rounds fired by seven different police officers and state troopers that has him surrounded. The incident took place in the rear of the high school in a parking lot where a middle and elementary school are also located contiguous to it. All together, there were over 3500 students within a few hundred yards of this incident. Because of the professionalism of our law enforcement personnel, a child was never in danger and never saw a thing!

icon_rolleyes.gif

2s0blvo.jpg

Put the words "supposedly witnessed" together. Now, shit for brains, I dont happen to know WHAT he saw, or what he claims to have seen. I don't know for a fact that he was or was not there. There were literally thousands of students on that campus that didn't see a damned thing! The shooting victims were all in a freshman building. Why was this supposed senior in a freshman building? Was he retaking his 9th grade American Government class (which I taught in Florida, BTW!) so that he might actually know something about what he is spewing?

"Supposedly" has a definition. I suggest you look it up before showing your ass again. You have done a fine job so far. Anyone here can see you are a dumbass in spite of your continued efforts to show that your IQ likely falls in the mentally trainable handicapped category.

Yesterday, a man killed his estranged wife in her home and then went to the high school my daughter graduated from in order to pick up their son. The woman had a restraining order against him and he was not allowed to enter the school. The school resource officer informed him that he needed to leave the premises, and he left the front of the school and went to the rear parking lot. They were then notified that the man was a suspect in his wife's murder after her body was discovered. The man was then located by the school resource officer and members of two other law enforcement organizations that were assisting. When they approached them an to attempt to take him into custody, he produced a handgun at which time he was ceremoniously ventilated and shuffled him off his mortal coil by rounds fired by seven different police officers and state troopers that has him surrounded. The incident took place in the rear of the high school in a parking lot where a middle and elementary school are also located contiguous to it. All together, there were over 3500 students within a few hundred yards of this incident. Because of the professionalism of our law enforcement personnel, a child was never in danger and never saw a thing!
You’re making my case, thanks.

I point out how you suggested there was a possibility he wasn’t in school during the shooting and you deny saying that. Now you finally admit it... “I don't know for a fact that he was or was not there.”

:dance:

Oh, and supposedly means...
as is supposed : according to what is or was said, claimed, or believed by some; a supposedly true story; a supposedly good restaurant

... which is exactly what I said ... you suggested there was the possibility he didn’t witness a mass shooting.

That’s what you said ... and then that’s what you denied saying after I informed you how he returned to the school later in the day.

And moron, who ever said he visibly saw the shooting??

He's just a kid with less than a full education and no street smarts yet...he will be wishing he had stayed in the back round more as he ages and grows...

He's been flip flopping his story around about the shooting. One interview he says he was at home. Another says completely different. It's time to do research on this anarchist since he's clearly an adult now.

Forum List

Back