David Hogg: "Our Parents Don't Know How To Use A F*cking Democracy, So We Have To"

"Hogg said he became an activist because adults don't know how to "use a f*cking democracy":

"When your old-ass parent is like, ā€˜I donā€™t know how to send an iMessage,ā€™ and youā€™re just like, ā€˜Give me the fucking phone and let me handle it.ā€™ Sadly, thatā€™s what we have to do with our government; our parents donā€™t know how to use a fucking democracy, so we have to."

David Hogg: "Our Parents Don't Know How To Use A F*cking Democracy, So We Have To"

Where's the little faggot now?

Licking Wolf Blitzers toilet bowl clean.

You have to admit ... not many people are willing to be that stupid and obnoxious when bathed in a national spotlight.

It's kind of a monument to lack of self-awareness.
You forgot Nancy Kerrigan.

ā€œThe road of the truly stupid is dark and lonely and lit only at intervals by other truly stupid menā€

Demosthenes

Democracy sucks when it is used for thievery. Like when 51% of the people find out they can use the government to steal from the 49%.

It sucks even more when the asshole majority can use the government to deprive other people of their liberties.

Forum List

Back