David Hogg: "Our Parents Don't Know How To Use A F*cking Democracy, So We Have To"

David Hogg's lesbian school friend this weekend.

tumblr_p64oxw9TD61s9qo9io1_250.gif
she should be original...Sinead O’Conner beat ya to it cue ball.

"Hogg said he became an activist because adults don't know how to "use a f*cking democracy":

"When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government; our parents don’t know how to use a fucking democracy, so we have to."

David Hogg: "Our Parents Don't Know How To Use A F*cking Democracy, So We Have To"

Where's the little faggot now?

Our parents obviously don't know how to provide a proper education either. We are a Republic--not a Democracy.

Not exactly true...

Is the United States of America a republic or a democracy?

He'll wise up soon as he gets his ass kicked up around his shoulders.

I'd love to see that little pussy in the military.

You have to admit ... not many people are willing to be that stupid and obnoxious when bathed in a national spotlight.

It's kind of a monument to lack of self-awareness.

To me he appears to be a spoiled little brat that got everything he wanted growing up. He fails to realize in a country like ours, you don't always get everything you want and in most cases, nothing you want.

He does have the makings for a perfect liberal though. He thinks no matter what, the entire country thinks like he does.
And if they don't think like he does, they don't count and should be silenced. The fallacy is assuming that this little shitburger thinks anything. He's nothing more than a mimic for whatever propaganda he's been told to parrot.

"Hogg said he became an activist because adults don't know how to "use a f*cking democracy":

"When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government; our parents don’t know how to use a fucking democracy, so we have to."

Celebrating his 18th.

You have to admit ... not many people are willing to be that stupid and obnoxious when bathed in a national spotlight.

To me he appears to be a spoiled little brat that got everything he wanted growing up. He fails to realize in a country like ours, you don't always get everything you want and in most cases, nothing you want.

He does have the makings for a perfect liberal though. He thinks no matter what, the entire country thinks like he does.

He wants to use the Democratic process ! How dare he!
Is English your second language?

Clearly most conservatives are too stupid to realize that their continued unwarranted attacks of the Parkland students, and failed attempts to vilify them, reflects poorly only on conservatives.

Nope, but your just as bad as he is. Hogg is an idiot.

He'll wise up soon as he gets his ass kicked up around his shoulders.

I'd love to see that little pussy in the military.

Probably thinks he's showing every ass clown that ever beat him up what a public hero he is.

Nice sentiment, but under a republic the power resides with the people and our elected leaders do our bidding. Our elected leaders do the bidding of the big money interests. Even the supremes ruled that money is speech. We're more of an oligarchy than anything else.

Who bought your vote last time?

Small Pool of Rich Donors Dominates Election Giving

You did not answer the question.

Which one bought you?

Nice sentiment, but under a republic the power resides with the people and our elected leaders do our bidding. Our elected leaders do the bidding of the big money interests. Even the supremes ruled that money is speech. We're more of an oligarchy than anything else.

Who bought your vote last time?

Small Pool of Rich Donors Dominates Election Giving

You did not answer the question.

Which one bought you?

No answer is what I expected.

Today's liberals are the worst judges of character I've ever seen. Because they always pick the most loathsome, anti-social creatures to represent them! Hogg is dumb, he's spoiled, he's horrible-tempered, he's vindictive, he's arrogant, he's humorless, he's a control-freak tyrant. And he's a liar because he keeps changing his story. I've never seen a teenager this bereft of ANY redeeming qualities of any kind.

To make a long story short, he's a male version of Hilarious Hillary.

Muad Hogglet's 15 minutes have nearly ticked down.

You forgot Nancy Kerrigan.

Forum List

Back