David Hogg, the kid with no power, has more power than any member here.

I feel for David Hogg, but disarming ourselves will make it easier for the conservative religious fascist to genocide millions of innocent people for being LBGT, Black, hispanic or non-religious. We on the left must be armed as that is the reality that the idiocy of our world has forced upon us.

He's not calling for a complete disarmament. He calling for stricter regulation. Our gun laws are too free.

I feel for David Hogg, but disarming ourselves will make it easier for the conservative religious fascist to genocide millions of innocent people for being LBGT, Black, hispanic or non-religious. We on the left must be armed as that is the reality that the idiocy of our world has forced upon us.

He's not calling for a complete disarmament. He calling for stricter regulation. Our gun laws are too free.

Ask boy blunder what new law would have prevented Parkland and watch him stumble and bumble.

And he gets that power from YOU. You are the fuel to his engine with your constant bitching. Your insults, your mockery fuels the people who keep his movement alive with their money.

YOU HAVE CREATED YOUR OWN NEMISIS WITH YOUR OWN SELFISH DESIRE TO PLACE HIM UNDER YOUR BOOT.

And why do you do that? Deep down your fear him and what he stands for but you wont admit it.
Just like the hacks, racists & trolls on this board feed off of your rebuttals to their every post. A wise person ignores the shit, the rest of you fuel it.

Some people never learn.

The kid is insignificant. The left is making him some kind of social warrior.

Fake news

-Geaux

Publix just stopped donating to NRA backed candidates. Florida signed the first gun control measure in decades. Laura Ingraham lost ALL of her sponsors. Looks to me like the kids are on to something.

I remember when I was this kid’s age asking for a change in abortion laws and marijuana laws. I remember thinking that one day we’ll be in charge and we’ll change things.

The abortion law was declared unconstitutional in 1989. Abortion was found to be a matter between a woman and her doctor. When Conservatives tried to bring in a new law, women took to the streets and no new law was introduced. Abortion remains a matter between a woman and her doctor.

Marijuana laws have been changed. I can walk into a store and legally buy pot.

Today’s children don’t want THEIR kids to be afraid to go to school. You have refused to protect them but be assured, they’ll make sure their kids are better cared for than they were.

Hogg represents voters, present and future, thank God.
This dork is your parties future? This pic is the corniest shit ive ever seen. :laugh:

psapdapsd123-700x420.jpg
Kid has a future

Anyone the NRA hates so much will go far

Well s0n I'll give you one thing.... you are very consistent with the vivid imagination. Sadly, lost my ability decades ago.

And he gets that power from YOU. You are the fuel to his engine with your constant bitching. Your insults, your mockery fuels the people who keep his movement alive with their money.

YOU HAVE CREATED YOUR OWN NEMISIS WITH YOUR OWN SELFISH DESIRE TO PLACE HIM UNDER YOUR BOOT.

And why do you do that? Deep down your fear him and what he stands for but you wont admit it.
Just like the hacks, racists & trolls on this board feed off of your rebuttals to their every post. A wise person ignores the shit, the rest of you fuel it.

Some people never learn.

It occurs to me that what you say is also true about the Colin Kaepernick fiasco. It was a nothingburger until too many of those opposed overcooked it into a somethingburger.

Some people never learn.

Fake news

-Geaux

Publix just stopped donating to NRA backed candidates. Florida signed the first gun control measure in decades. Laura Ingraham lost ALL of her sponsors. Looks to me like the kids are on to something.

I remember when I was this kid’s age asking for a change in abortion laws and marijuana laws. I remember thinking that one day we’ll be in charge and we’ll change things.

The abortion law was declared unconstitutional in 1989. Abortion was found to be a matter between a woman and her doctor. When Conservatives tried to bring in a new law, women took to the streets and no new law was introduced. Abortion remains a matter between a woman and her doctor.

Today’s children don’t want THEIR kids to be afraid to go to school. You have refused to protect them but be assured, they’ll make sure their kids are better cared for than they were.
One step at a time

Connecticut did it after Sandy Hook and it looks like Florida is moving forward without federal action

Some people never learn.
he hasn't got the power to wet his own bed.

Some people never learn.

Just wait.......... this kid has no control, he is going to cross the line in a big way because morons are pushing him and telling him what he is doing is just peachy........when it happens, watch how fast you leftards forget who he is....

Some people never learn.

Who?

15 minutes has already passed, Gampa.

Some people never learn.

Fake news

-Geaux

One step at a time

Connecticut did it after Sandy Hook and it looks like Florida is moving forward without federal action

Im laughing.

Connecticut banned "assault" weapons in 2013. So did New York a month later.

How many owners complied?

4% in each state :2up::cul2::cul2:

Im still laughing!

Some people never learn.

Fake news

-Geaux

One step at a time

Im laughing.

Im still laughing!

And then what happens?
Can’t sell them, can’t shoot in public, get caught using them you get arrested

Make a nice wall ornament

Some people never learn.

Fake news

-Geaux

One step at a time

Im laughing.

Im still laughing!

And then what happens?

Lol..... = nothing changed after the legislation!!:113:

Fake news

-Geaux

One step at a time

Im laughing.

Im still laughing!

And then what happens?

Lol..... = nothing changed after the legislation!!:113:

Nothing changed???? The murder rate in New York City is the lowest of any major city in the USA and is on a par with London England.

New York City Murder Rate on Pace to Drop to 1950s Levels

Same with Connecticut. The murder rate is way down. Much lower than the national average.

Crime in Connecticut - Wikipedia

Conversely, States which pass “stand your ground” legislation, are seeing murder rates in those states go up.

'Stand Your Ground' Linked To Increase In Homicides

But keep believing that guns keep you safe.

what if right & left merge their blind perceptions & create a more binocular sense of the political system? what if more people, equipped with an understanding of how all the elements of power come together, used that binocular vision to challege the monopoly & hoarding of power?

Some people never learn.

Just wait.......... this kid has no control, he is going to cross the line in a big way because morons are pushing him and telling him what he is doing is just peachy........when it happens, watch how fast you leftards forget who he is....
You're the second buffoon in this thread to place me on the left. Too funny. YOU and the other moron are so entrenched in your emotional hate that reality has slipped your thought process

Some people never learn.

Who?

15 minutes has already passed, Gampa.
If it had the grocery store wouldn't have cowered to him

Some people never learn.

Yup, ignore him and he will disappear.
Yes, but there is the paradox that if we post about ignoring him, then we are not ignoring him and he will not disappear. Damn! I did it again.
I was simply making my point. Yesterday several people told me the kid had no power. He clearly does. I am simply pointing out the source of that power. Some people have to be coaxed along a bit to figure it out.

Power in what regard? All he has done is stomped his feet while holding his breath and the beat goes on.

-Geaux

You seem to have missed the Publix incident…

Some people never learn.

Yup, ignore him and he will disappear.
Yes, but there is the paradox that if we post about ignoring him, then we are not ignoring him and he will not disappear. Damn! I did it again.
I was simply making my point. Yesterday several people told me the kid had no power. He clearly does. I am simply pointing out the source of that power. Some people have to be coaxed along a bit to figure it out.

Power in what regard? All he has done is stomped his feet while holding his breath and the beat goes on.

-Geaux

You seem to have missed the Publix incident…

You seem to have missed the part where they have decided to no longer give money to ANY political group. Even the left wing ones that they had been funding for years. The little shit cut off his nose to spite his face. Do try and keep up with the unintended consequences. You never used to be so dumb.

Forum List

Back