David Icke lays out the non human end game

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
David Icke makes his return to The Alex Jones Show to co-host with Alex and break down the hidden secrets of reality manipulation.

David Icke Lays Out The Non-Human Endgame

But when you can't connect the dots truth seems stranger than fiction.................

And now you've totally gone full retard

simple_jack_poster460.jpg

• Banned
And now you've totally gone full retard

simple_jack_poster460.jpg
BECAUSE RETARD CAN'T UNDERSTAND NOR COMPREHEND THE RAMIFICATIONS AI WILL BRING US!!!!

IMPLANT CHIPS INTO YOUR HEAD GAWD DAM FKN IDIOT WTF DO U THINK THIS IS ALL ABOUT!!

Last edited:
So, when do we get to meet the lizard men?

He claims they are 12 feet tall in real life, but posing as Jews here on Earth.

• Banned
like we . SAID YOU IDIOTS ARE SO FUCKEN UNINFORMED YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT SHIT THAT'S WHY YOU THINK CALLING US THE NUTS FEELS GOOD OR LOOKS GOOD TO IDIOTS JUST LIKE YOU BUT TO OTHERS LMFAO MOTHER ------- YOU AIN'T GOT A CLUE WHAT'S COMING TRUST US!!

YOUR SO GAWD DAM UNEDUCATED IN THIS CHIT YOU CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO BELIEVE THE TINY TRUTH OF FACTS so easy to findn a 4 yr could do it but not idiots like you..

upload_2019-12-4_9-23-1.png

WHEN U ARE TOO FAR GONE AND A RETARD YOU HAVE NO CLUE NONE OF THIS EXIST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

upload_2019-12-4_9-26-20.png

AI CHIPS IMPLANTED IN UR HEAD AT A MALL NEAR YOU - Bing News

• Banned
So, when do we get to meet the lizard men?

He claims they are 12 feet tall in real life, but posing as Jews here on Earth.

he refers to AI NOT ALIENS...... the control grid most wont believe or don't...... like they said " TRUTH is STRANGER than fiction.

upload_2019-12-4_9-28-38.png

• Banned
HOW MANY REMEMBER WHEN MSM MADE IT LOOK LIKE ALEX JONES SAID THAT JADE HELM WAS A MARTIAL LAW BS STORYLINE WHICH WAS TRUE MSM MADE IT LOOK LIKE INFOWARS SAID JADE HELM WAS ABOUT THE GOV. COMING IN SWOOPINNG PPL UP BLAH BLAH....... THE WHOLE LIE WORKED BECAUSE MOST PPL WERE NOT AS AWAKE THEN AS THEY ARE TODAY AND MOST ARE DUMBER THAN YOU SEE ON HERE BUT ROUGHLY THE SAME LOSERS ON HERE ARE JUST AS STUPID BECAUSE WHY-------

JADE HELM WAS NEVER ABOUT WHAT MSM SAID IT WAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS ABOUT AI IT IS HOW IT WILL BE USED AGAINST US VIA THE MILITARY. SO SEE ALL THE FUN YOU clueless ding dongs WHO GET CAUGHT UP IN THE LIE, WE TRIED TO KEEP YOU FROM FALLING INTO it. SO LOOK AT IT RETARD LOOK AT IT lol.

JADE HELM IS ABOUT AI !!!!

upload_2019-12-4_9-33-56.png

MINDWARS, it looks like your cat might have jumped up on the table when the computer was on and inadvertently hit the cap locks key.

It doesn't appear that you noticed.

HOW MANY REMEMBER WHEN MSM MADE IT LOOK LIKE ALEX JONES SAID THAT JADE HELM WAS A MARTIAL LAW BS STORYLINE WHICH WAS TRUE MSM MADE IT LOOK LIKE INFOWARS SAID JADE HELM WAS ABOUT THE GOV. COMING IN SWOOPINNG PPL UP BLAH BLAH....... THE WHOLE LIE WORKED BECAUSE MOST PPL WERE NOT AS AWAKE THEN AS THEY ARE TODAY AND MOST ARE DUMBER THAN YOU SEE ON HERE BUT ROUGHLY THE SAME LOSERS ON HERE ARE JUST AS STUPID BECAUSE WHY-------

JADE HELM WAS NEVER ABOUT WHAT MSM SAID IT WAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS ABOUT AI IT IS HOW IT WILL BE USED AGAINST US VIA THE MILITARY. SO SEE ALL THE FUN YOU clueless ding dongs WHO GET CAUGHT UP IN THE LIE, WE TRIED TO KEEP YOU FROM FALLING INTO it. SO LOOK AT IT RETARD LOOK AT IT lol.

JADE HELM IS ABOUT AI !!!!

mjaxmi0xnzjly2rjzjk5ytg0ymi3.png

There's particularly a lot of interesting things going on with AI and market manipulation. I may have posted on that around here some place. I dunno. I may have decided it'd be a waste of time.

Deutsche Bank to Replace 18000 Workers with Robots woud be a good starting point to research what's going on there. But you still have to go back to the start of algorithmic trading in the '80s to place it into proper perspective. It's a deep discussion, really. And, as I said, likely a waste of time.

Last edited:
There's particularly a lot of interesting things going on with AI and market manipulation. I may have posted on that around here some place. I dunno. I may have decided it'd be a waste of time.

Deutsche Bank to Replace 18000 Workers with Robots woud be a good starting point to research what's going on there. But you still have to go back to the start of algorithmic trading in the '80s to place it into proper perspective. It's a deep discussion, really. And, as I said, likely a waste of time.

They really don't get what TAKING OVER THE HUMAN DOMAIN means even when the dumb mother fkrs are losing their jobs to robots OMFG how much more in their faces does chit have to be and that's only a small tip of the ice berg. These a. holes don't know what's cominng annd it ain't pretty LOL.

Forum List

Back