David Kicks Goliath In The Nuts

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
For the Administration it is a delicate balancing act. Sending billions in weapons but warning, “don’t kick em in the nuts.” Obviously, we want to encourage Ukraine, but the fear of destabilizing the oil market during an election year is only logical. You will not get reelected on $9 a gallon gasoline. How could that ever be explained to the Reich wing mental midget maudlin multitudes?

But Ukraine attacked the oil refineries anyway, during the hold up of American aid due to Republican grandstanding.

It appears Russia’s hydrocarbon market is sufficiently isolated from the world market. And the Ukrainians have a long-term attack strategy for Russian refineries. This is the hole in the oligarch’s shoe as the refineries are private property and not state property. There’s never a Communist regime around when you really need one! Vladimir Putin vows to defend the oil refineries, but hasn’t managed to defend one yet. There are not enough radar sets or missile batteries. That’s the legacy of the Soviet Military for you; great with parades but lousy with inventory.

The war in Ukraine has ramped up. Moses Johnson, and his ilk in Congress tried to take it off the front page for 6 months, in order to kiss Israels ass, and ended up putting Trumps trial on the front page instead. Now they have a candidate thats a convicted felon. A majority of Americans, and Israelis that support Biden more than they do Netanyahu. And now Ukraine is getting the weapons, and in just two weeks have already stopped Putin dead in his tracks.

Both the people of Israel, and Ukraine know who is helping and who isn't.

For the Administration it is a delicate balancing act. Sending billions in weapons but warning, “don’t kick em in the nuts.” Obviously, we want to encourage Ukraine, but the fear of destabilizing the oil market during an election year is only logical. You will not get reelected on $9 a gallon gasoline. How could that ever be explained to the Reich wing mental midget maudlin multitudes?

But Ukraine attacked the oil refineries anyway, during the hold up of American aid due to Republican grandstanding.

It appears Russia’s hydrocarbon market is sufficiently isolated from the world market. And the Ukrainians have a long-term attack strategy for Russian refineries. This is the hole in the oligarch’s shoe as the refineries are private property and not state property. There’s never a Communist regime around when you really need one! Vladimir Putin vows to defend the oil refineries, but hasn’t managed to defend one yet. There are not enough radar sets or missile batteries. That’s the legacy of the Soviet Military for you; great with parades but lousy with inventory.

The war in Ukraine has ramped up. Moses Johnson, and his ilk in Congress tried to take it off the front page for 6 months, in order to kiss Israels ass, and ended up putting Trumps trial on the front page instead. Now they have a candidate thats a convicted felon. A majority of Americans, and Israelis that support Biden more than they do Netanyahu. And now Ukraine is getting the weapons, and in just two weeks have already stopped Putin dead in his tracks.

the people of ukraine and israel don't vote,

An antiwar and humanitarian answer for you is in the fact that Russia owns the 'power to escalate' and will continue to do just that X's ten or twenty.

This has to end! As we speak, young Ukrainian men are drowning in attempts to swim across rivers to escape the draft that is viewed as certain death.

Do the Ukrainian people still want to fight America's grandiose war against Russia?

Ukraine is a money laundering operation run by Satan.

Kamala’s “Ukraine joins NATO” speech in Feb 22 left Putin no choice

There was a peace deal in April 22 that was turned down by the despicable American MIC. Biden is absolutely clueless and has no original ideas, he just reads the notes Obama hands him

Not another nickel to Ukraine

An antiwar and humanitarian answer for you is in the fact that Russia owns the 'power to escalate' and will continue to do just that X's ten or twenty.

This has to end! As we speak, young Ukrainian men are drowning in attempts to swim across rivers to escape the draft that is viewed as certain death.

Do the Ukrainian people still want to fight America's grandiose war against Russia?
tnd soon after november.

trump will surrender on ukraine's behalf or putin will see that his puppet lost and pull back .

tnd soon after november.

trump will surrender on ukraine's behalf or putin will see that his puppet lost and pull back .
Putin's puppet??
Trump might end the war, or Biden might start a nuclear war.

All of Russia's nuclear weapons are expired duds!

Ukraine is a money laundering operation run by Satan.

Kamala’s “Ukraine joins NATO” speech in Feb 22 left Putin no choice

There was a peace deal in April 22 that was turned down by the despicable American MIC. Biden is absolutely clueless and has no original ideas, he just reads the notes Obama hands him

Not another nickel to Ukraine
We're old enough to remember when these were democrats....

Flower_Power_by_Bernie_Boston.jpg

Wow. The propaganda runs strong in you. It is humanitarian to sell the population of an entire nation into slavery as the conquered vassal of a dictatorial thug.

Wow. The propaganda runs strong in you. It is humanitarian to sell the population of an entire nation into slavery as the conquered vassal of a dictatorial thug.
You warmongering fucks will fight your "humanitarian" war down to the last Ukrainian, but never put your chickenhawk asses in the line of fire.

You warmongering fucks will fight your "humanitarian" war down to the last Ukrainian, but never put your chickenhawk asses in the line of fire.

My ass was on the line for nine years in the Army. My ass trained to fight the Russians. My ass opposed the dictatorial thugs, and fought their minions before.

As long as Ukraine wants to fight. I say give them all the weapons and equipment they need. Or want.

This article is an interesting take, and "kick in the nuts" is an appropriate metaphor.

While I have no dog in this fight (the money is all borrowed and won't be "repaid" in my lifetime), I am sticking with the principle that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Give Zelinsky everything he wants.

As I have written in this space before, what is preventing Putin from launching nukes is that he knows that Russian manufacturing is a disaster, and the weapon they try to launch is as likely to explode (or whatever a nuclear weapon does) on the launch pad as to bother any of its targets.

Who the hell is David Glenn Cox? Using old Biblical cliches to promote American taxpayer money to aid a crooked little country that's getting it's ass kicked is a sign of desperation and ignorance. Then again the little left wing blog "DailyKos thrives on ignorance.

My ass was on the line for nine years in the Army. My ass trained to fight the Russians. My ass opposed the dictatorial thugs, and fought their minions before.

As long as Ukraine wants to fight. I say give them all the weapons and equipment they need. Or want.

The trumpturds still haven’t gotten over Zelensky telling Orangeman to go fuck himself.

So then get your ass on a jet and go fight Russians...What's stopping you?
The average age of the front-line troops is in the 40s....They're out of people who "want to fight"....It's not a war, it's a grift for the MIC, aimed a chest puffing chickenhawks like you.

A residents of Russia is interested not in a nationalist cube of scumbags, squealing about their undoubted superiority and banning the russian language, but in a normal, strong country Ukraine, which stands on its own healthy feet, lives richly and generously, respects its citizens regardless of their nationality, respects its neighbors, does not turn to the Americans and Poles for help, but thinks with its own head, defends its own interests, not NATO's interests.
It's simple.
But it is in the past. Ukraine's governance has been completely taken over by NATO, which cannot be tolerated.

Forum List

Back