🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Daybreak Poll - Donald Trump Widens Lead over Clinton

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Still Report ^ | 10/10/2016 | Bill Still
In today’s USC Daybreak poll, Trump improved in almost all categories and has won back all the support he lost over the weekend. Nationally, Trump reversed three days of declines and now leads Clinton by 45.8 to 42.7% - a 3.1% margin. Clinton saw her biggest decline in 10 days, sinking 6/10s of a percent yesterday. 2,893 people were sampled in yesterday’s poll. Trump still leads in all three age demographics, recovering most of what he had lost among middle-aged voters, and returned to a solid 4 percentage point lead 46.7 – 42.7%. In the +65s group, Trump now leads..

Forget all those pollsters you've heard of. Whoever the fuck says Trump is winning.

Forget all those pollsters you've heard of. Whoever the fuck says Trump is winning.

Of course Trump is winning. Dale Smith drove all over his town and didn't see very many Hillary bumper stickers. You can't get more scientific than that.

Of course Trump is winning. Dale Smith drove all over his town and didn't see very many Hillary bumper stickers. You can't get more scientific than that.

Sunday went to my daughters house for a birthday party.

29 miles

left my city, went thru 2 others before I arrived at hers.

saw 6 Trump signs, 6 Hillary signs.

Doesn't look like to many up my way care much about either of them

29 miles

I agree. I just thought it was funny that that jerk thought he could determine the election by counting bumper stickers.

29 miles

I agree. I just thought it was funny that that jerk thought he could determine the election by counting bumper stickers.

The only campaign bumper sticker I've seen in my state was for Bernie Sanders. I predict a Sanders landslide.

clinton lost 11 points at night when nobody was voting ... funny how horseshit travels at night,

29 miles

You have no idea what you're talking about and frankly, you're being ridiculous.... signs don't matter. Only bumper stickers can scientifically predict the outcome of the election. If you don't believe me, just ask Dale Smith. He knows more than everyone here AND more than all of the generals. He can explain it to ya.

Last edited:

29 miles

You have no idea what you're talking about and frankly, you're being ridiculous.... signs don't matter. Only bumper stickers can scientifically predict the outcome of the election. If you don't believe me, just ask Dale Smith. He knows more than everyone here AND more than all of the generals. He can explain it to ya.

Slack-jawed leftards were fainting from the mere sight of the jug-eared mulatto and were getting the "tweety shivers" at a SRO Barrypuppet rallies....I see no enthusiasm for the Hitlery klunt but plenty for Trump.......any further questions, Fran?

(snicker)

29 miles

Slack-jawed leftards were fainting from the mere sight of the jug-eared mulatto and were getting the "tweety shivers" at a SRO Barrypuppet rallies....I see no enthusiasm for the Hitlery klunt but plenty for Trump.......any further questions, Fran?

(snicker)
Yeah, does this mean you're now abandoning your bumper sticker scientology in favor of counting rally heads? Is this your new science?

Of course Trump is winning. Dale Smith drove all over his town and didn't see very many Hillary bumper stickers. You can't get more scientific than that
Those audience reaction devices Frank Luntz's groups use always show the independents tracking with the republicans. As you know, it is the independents who decide elections. You liberals don't realize how upset Americans are with the Clintons.

Of course Trump is winning. Dale Smith drove all over his town and didn't see very many Hillary bumper stickers. You can't get more scientific than that
Those audience reaction devices Frank Luntz's groups use always show the independents tracking with the republicans. As you know, it is the independents who decide elections. You liberals don't realize how upset Americans are with the Clintons.

You realize Luntz can guide his groups any way he wants them to go, don't you?

Still Report ^ | 10/10/2016 | Bill Still
In today’s USC Daybreak poll, Trump improved in almost all categories and has won back all the support he lost over the weekend. Nationally, Trump reversed three days of declines and now leads Clinton by 45.8 to 42.7% - a 3.1% margin. Clinton saw her biggest decline in 10 days, sinking 6/10s of a percent yesterday. 2,893 people were sampled in yesterday’s poll. Trump still leads in all three age demographics, recovering most of what he had lost among middle-aged voters, and returned to a solid 4 percentage point lead 46.7 – 42.7%. In the +65s group, Trump now leads..

flat,800x800,075,f.u6.jpg

Vig is really trying..give him credit

Forum List

Back