Days on Vaca Obama 92 - GWB 367

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Our ruling

Sharpton said that Obama "has taken 92 days of vacation since he was sworn in," compared to 367 for President George W. Bush at the same point in his presidency. While this discrepancy is explained by the fact that Bush often worked from a family home in Texas whereas Obama has no equivalent family retreat, Sharpton has correctly cited data from the leading authority, CBS News’ Mark Knoller. The statement is accurate but needs clarification or additional information, so we rate the statement Mostly True.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rpton-defends-obama-family-vacation-saying-g/

What sad spin. Bush worked out of his "Texas White House" ranch quite often.

Our ruling

Sharpton said that Obama "has taken 92 days of vacation since he was sworn in," compared to 367 for President George W. Bush at the same point in his presidency. While this discrepancy is explained by the fact that Bush often worked from a family home in Texas whereas Obama has no equivalent family retreat, Sharpton has correctly cited data from the leading authority, CBS News’ Mark Knoller. The statement is accurate but needs clarification or additional information, so we rate the statement Mostly True.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...rpton-defends-obama-family-vacation-saying-g/

The President, whoever that may be, is working in some form or another all the time, whether they are on vacation or not. Bush worked from his ranch a great deal. When cons cry about Obama's vacations, I say the same thing as I say to this comparison; who gives a fuck?

What sad spin. Bush worked out of his "Texas White House" ranch quite often.

:doubt:

Bush spent an entire year on vacation. You know what else he said he was busy doing?

Being Awesome

Now your defense is: He was being awesome! Polly want a cracker

I'm surprised none of the sheep have arrived to type out their usual response.....

BUUUUUUUUUUUUSSHHH!

Our ruling

The President, whoever that may be, is working in some form or another all the time, whether they are on vacation or not. Bush worked from his ranch a great deal. When cons cry about Obama's vacations, I say the same thing as I say to this comparison; who gives a fuck?

Everyone knows this but Repubs try to make it as if the President left the nuke codes on the refridge door and sips lemonade in the shade all day.

Unless it's Bush...then he was justa working his butt off every vacation!

Then claim someone worships Obama without feeling one shred of shame :mad:

One of the 0bama blow out vacations is more expensive than all the vacations ever taken by presidents since Washington.

Probably because the obama don't go nowhere without 40-50 friends.

Did they count the night the Benghazi Consulate was overrun as "Obama on vacation"?

Sadly the bitch was in charge. But you know I don't think it would be any different if Obama had been awake and not Jarrett on the stand down.

That's freaking sad CF.

One of the 0bama blow out vacations is more expensive than all the vacations ever taken by presidents since Washington.

Probably because the obama don't go nowhere without 40-50 friends.

Please give us some proof of this outrageous statement. At least provide a link to some other idiot who believes this to be true and can back it up with numbers.

Jesus fucking Christ...

The President today, be he (or she) Republican or Democrat, is never really on "vacation."

Can we kick this bullshit discussion to the curb once and for all?

Forum List

Back