Dayyyyum. 517,000 jobs created in January, crushing estimates, as unemployment rate hit 53-year low

Layoffs in 2022 were pretty brutal, up 13% from 2021.
Layoffs this summer may be equally bad, certainly things are pointed in that direction as any analyst worth $.30 is saying a recession is almost certain in 2023.

Will you all credit Clueless Joe with that as well?

And BTW - let me be the first to say, I would hope some miracle happens that a recession is avoided and the economy explodes

It won't....All the other metrics are in the shitter.
Things are eventually going to come to a head with China, and when that happens... it will be a cacophony like not seen in generations. It will send the investor world into a full on panic.
The world is overdue for a catastrophic event... it is inevitable. Madness is always lying in wait. We are in one of the longer periods of relative peace in a long while.
And all these self hating Americans will have themselves to blame for weakening the only reason why there is world peace... us.

Things are eventually going to come to a head with China, and when that happens... it will be a cacophony like not seen in generations. It will send the investor world into a full on panic.
The world is overdue for a catastrophic event... it is inevitable. Madness is always lying in wait. We are in one of the longer periods of relative peace in a long while.
And all these self hating Americans will have themselves to blame for weakening the only reason why there is world peace... us.
China's economy is in the tank too......Going to get messy.

You spelled cataclysmic wrong

It relies on the markets and the markets are not happy with good news. You should get yourself one one of these days.

I have a couple. When the market is down it can buy more shares with the same amount of money, when the market comes back up, we are even better off. I do not need it for at least a decade so I am fine with getting the extra shares now

Guess what Skippy?

Biden unemployment rate is lower than under Trump

:dance:
Half the real workforce stopped looking for work after Covid forced them out of a job and the government subsidize their new lifestyle.

People not looking for work aren't counted as unemployed

ou're as full of shit as a sewage treatment plant....Ask all those propeller heads losing their Big Tech jobs how great everything is.

You Trump cocksuckers do know these things are easy to research right?

You Trump cocksuckers do know these things are easy to research right?
I'm not a "Trump cocksucker", cocksucker....Opposing Stalinist peckerrheads like you doesn't make anyone a "Trump cocksucker" by default.

And you're still more full of shit than a sewage treatment plant.

The employment rate is based upon people who are ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR WORK. There are a lot of people not looking.
A lot of people finding work, but because they ain't worth a crap when hired, they get laid off almost immediately.

517000 jobs

You are just making shit up
The numbers need auditing bad... No way to judge the economic strength by numbers without meaning behind them, otherwise there just numbers without meaning. They need to be categorized when spoken about for each sector effected, and the stats given whether positive or negative within the sector's.

The numbers need auditing bad... No way to judge the economic strength by numbers without meaning behind them, otherwise there just numbers without meaning. They need to be categorized when spoken about for each sector effected, and the stats given whether positive or negative within the sector's.
They said all major sectors are up

I'm not a "Trump cocksucker", cocksucker....Opposing Stalinist peckerrheads like you doesn't make anyone a "Trump cocksucker" by default.

And you're still more full of shit than a sewage treatment plant.

Not only are you a Trump cocksucker, but a troll to boot. You have nothing of any value to anything posted on the forum.

Now you've been caught defending a blatant lie, called out on it, with the facts shoved up your ass, and a supposed moderator, also a fool, liar, and Trump cocksucker upvoting you.

But I digress. I realize where I'm at, and what I'm dealing with.

Biden wins again. Trump loses again. And you and miester need to get a room.

Not only are you a Trump cocksucker, but a troll to boot. You have nothing of any value to anything posted on the forum.

Now you've been caught defending a blatant lie, called out on it, with the facts shoved up your ass, and a supposed moderator, also a fool, liar, and Trump cocksucker upvoting you.

But I digress. I realize where I'm at, and what I'm dealing with.

Biden wins again. Trump loses again. And you and miester need to get a room.
What's funny is you knucklehead's writing book's as if that makes you all look more intelligent, when all it does is make you look like the extreme elaborate excuse maker's that you are. LOL

Most can sum you all's bull shite up in just a few letter's, it's called TDS.

Nothing Biden does will ever be enough but Bush/Trump did great.
Hypocrisy is no longer hidden. Trump keeps documents it is fine per the Trump clan, he was POTUS, the left goes nuts. Biden has documents the left says it is completely different then Trump (well, not really) and Biden was cooperative, he is fine with the left, the Trump cult goes nuts. Then Pence comes along...So no, there is no more rational thought in politics. Just divide up into clans and further your agenda, who cares about the country?

Forum List

Back